Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 I_vote_lcap-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 I_voting_bar-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 I_vote_lcap-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 I_voting_bar-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

-={Dead hedgehog walking}=-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Scizo hissed at Dark Jandroy, almost a shout.

"GET THE HELL AWAY!" She yelled, her eyes flaring with anger.

===

"You can protect yourself, right?" Spearo asked, slightly concerned that he might have to protect her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Speedy Was Catching Up To Messilitia/Spearo.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:46 am

Messilita grabbed her pistol and pulled it,showing it to Spearo.

"Magnums...two of them."
===
"Very Soon you will be of use to me...very soon...You will be the host of a certain virus...once that I have mastered and I will be given control over you. Time will tell if you will survive or not.."

Dark Jandroy turned around and he let his robotic guards to do the guarding...however a small part of the prison cage seems to be rusted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:49 pm

(Oh I didn't think you wanted her in this, she's got a superhuman power or two.)

"Good... I guess." Spearo replied, looking over at his M249.

===

She didn't notice the rusted part of the cage, yet. Instead, she was thinking about what she had done to deserve all this. All the events that had occured in her lifetime...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:53 pm

The guard robots were just watching her.
===
Dark Jandroy sent a few robots to collect some mobians as test subjects to develop his improved version of the virus.
===
"You know...I've always been thinking...I haven't left this city for ages now!.Let's find a way to get out of this place...ALIVE!" Messilita suggested with some hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:57 pm

'Mow down everything you see... as long as you don't shoot your own kind.' Spearo thought to himself, although he rethought over what he said.

'No, wait...'

"Guh - Um... yeah. Just shoot down any zombie you see." Spearo said. He felt slightly uneasy, however...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:05 pm

{Plot: Dark Jandroy places test virus into Scizo...but first she escapes the facility...now bots will find her and she eventually joins the group...Dark Jandroy will intensify his searches...blah blah blah...Yeah! lets go with that!}
===
"This way!!!...I think." Messilita began walking along the pavement of the highway.She did not know what was about to come out of nowhere...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:08 pm

(Sometimes I wonder what you'd be like without Scizo...)

Spearo cautiously followed, his M249 at the ready rather than his Glock.

"..." He stayed silent, looking left and right every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:10 pm

{Plot without Scizo: Escape City and win game...PLOTLESS!!! JUST RANDOM ZOMBIES SPAWNING FOR NO REASON}
===
"Come on!" She called out,somewhat calling Spearo a 'slowpoke'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:13 pm

(I kinda had a couple of different ideas, but what the heck.)

"Alright, alright." Spearo mumbled, walking faster. He rolled his left shoulder a bit to relieve some stress, and continued following.

"... See any yet?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:15 pm

"All these cars seem to be drained of power...and there are dead things inside!!" Messilita made a grave mistake...opening a window of a car.

"Hmm?" She looked inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:16 pm

"No, wait!" Spearo reached out for her, pulling her back.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Messilita was pulled back.

"What was that about?" She asked.
===
A zombie child was in the car...a single bite would infect the victim and slowly kill the host.
===
"Right...thanks.." Messilita left the zombie child alone...it could not get out of its prison as it was too big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Spearo aimed his M249 at the zombie, the crosshairs giving a good point on it's forehead.

"Should I...?" He asked, but was about to shoot anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:28 pm

"You may have lots of ammo now...think of the future in case we get cornered by a horde...that bullet you're gonna waste might save your ass." Messilita backed away from the car.

"Let's keep going."
===
"A new version of the virus has been created!" Dark Jandroy announced to his prisoner...who was obviously bored from the same thing over and over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:31 pm

"Lemme guess... makes them great big bastards?" Scizo guessed, not really caring.

"Pfft."

===

"Good point..." Spearo looked at the demon of a child before continuing on after Messilita. He slung his M249 over his shoulder and readied his Glock instead.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Messilita seemed to be limping a little.
===
Some groans could be heard over yonder.

"You hear that?" Messilita listened...she had bigger ears and can hear much further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:37 pm

"Um..." Spearo listened. All he could hear was the nearby newspaper rustling against the concrete floor.

"... Nope."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:40 pm

"Awkward." Messilita started walking again.

"This whole place is a mess..."
===
"Ready for your next injection and examination?" Dark Jandoy asked...being corny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:42 pm

"PISS OFF." Scizo yelled, although she knew that she couldn't really do anything... or could she?

===

"Well that's what you get when some stupid scientist unleashes a virus with a bunch of people turning into cannibalised freaks and killing anyone they see for no reason." Spearo said, speaking his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:45 pm

"You're right." Messilita stopped again.

"Hold on a second." She jumped onto a car and scanned the horizon. "Well whadda yah know!" She said,smiling.
===
"Guards,restrain her!" Dark Jandroy commanded as the door opened.

"lolwut?" The guards didn't seem to have listened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:53 pm

"Hmm?" Spearo just looked at Messilita in a puzzled way rather than looking through the window.

===

Scizo rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:56 pm

"I said....restrain her." Dark Jandroy repeated his instruction.

The robots went into the cell and marched towards Scizo,going to grab her limbs.
===
"I see some kind of helicopter down the road...I wonder why is it here..." Messilita got down from the car and took out her rifle.

"I saw a couple of zombies too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Scizo didn't bother to fight back... she sighed.

===

Spearo felt relieved after hearing 'helicopter', but also felt slightly worried after hearing 'zombies'.

"Oh... great."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:03 pm

The robots pressed her against the wall,holding her wrists.

"Too bad I don't have anesthesia anymore...I threw it all away..." Dark Jandroy went closer,holding a medium sized syringe.
===

"Shall we go after the helicopter?." Messilita asked Spearo,placing her rifle on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

-={Dead hedgehog walking}=-
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next