Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 I_vote_lcap-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 I_voting_bar-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 I_vote_lcap-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 I_voting_bar-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

-={Dead hedgehog walking}=-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:10 pm

"Oh crap." Scizo mumbled, knowing this would be rather painful.

===

"If we can keep up, yeah." Spearo said, scratching the back of his head. He kept his Glock out no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:11 pm

"Alright...Lets GO!" Messilita ran after the helicopter...the helicopter was rather slow...it was huge.
===
Dark Jandroy was deciding where to pierce the needle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:08 am

Speedy Chased After The Two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Spearo ran too, barely keeping up with Messilita due to the weight of his load he had to carry.
"Hey!" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:41 pm

"slowpoke." Messilita teased...slowing down.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:41 am

Dark Jandroy grabbed Scizo's cheek,going to pierce the needle on her neck...WITHOUT anesthesia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Spearo ignored Messilita, and just kept running.

===

Scizo snarled at Jandroy, looking as if she would bite his hand off if he tried to get too close.
"PISS OFF!" She yelled, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:33 pm

"I'd recommend putting a sock in it...since this will be painful..." Dark Jandroy slowly injected the needle.
===
Messilita took cover behind a car...they were close to the zombies. She waited for Spearo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Spearo followed Messilita's actions, luckily not making a thud.
"Now what?" Spearo whispered, readying his M249.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:39 pm

"Either we charge towards the helicopter and shoot every zombie along the way...or we could try to sneak around them..." Messilita strained to look at the parked helicopter just beyond the horde of flesh-eating zombies
===
The robots held Scizo's wrists tightly as Dark Jandroy slowly forced the sharp needle into her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Scizo tried ignoring the pain since there was nothing she could do to fight back... she started growling.

===

Spearo thought to himself, wondering about what would be the better option.
"... I'd say sneaking round." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:50 pm

"Alright." Messilita peeked from the corner...the zombies were minding their own businesses...they could not smell their flesh at this distance.

"You lead the way." She said.
===
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:53 pm

"Fair enough..." Spearo mumbled, pulling back the slider on his gun before releasing it as the first round clicked in. He made his way to the opposite side of the road, hiding behind the wall there. He waited for Messilita there, signalling her to come over.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:56 pm

"Uhh........" Messilita pointed at his direction...with a worried and frightened look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Spearo didn't understand what she was doing, and just gave her a resigned look.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:36 pm

"Behind YOU!!!" Messilita shouted.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

CS
Health:
Magic power:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:41 am

Name: Jawks
Motive: Eradicate the infestation under a private contractor's payment...
Weapons:
-Primary: C-128 Canister Rifle
-Secondary: C-48 Canister Magnum
-Explosive: Terrazine V-89 ''future'' charges
Items:
-First Aid kit
-Stimpacks
-Binocs
Bio: Not much is known yet about this newcomer. All that is currently known is that he is here under a mysterious contract to eradicate the zombie infestation and obtain a cure. He will stop at nothing, and will take any kind of risk if it means getting the job done alive and well...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:00 am

"Ahem....BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!!!" Messilita shouted as loud as she could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:50 am

Spearo quickly spun round to see several zombies crawling towards him, groaning and growling with whitened eyes.
"..." He was almost frozen in fear for a second before he snapped out of it and thoughtlessly fired at the zombies, keeping his finger on the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Messilita realised-due to her shouting.They were in deep trouble..."Cmon!" Messilita shot a zombie that was charging towards her and ran towards the helicopter at top speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Spearo looked over his shoulder to Messilita, realising she was making a run for the helicopter. As he looked back round he saw the face of a jawless zombie roaring at him, but he quickly thrusted the barrel of the gun through it's skull as the head smashed into several pieces.
"WAIT UP!" He yelled as he turned round and ran after Messilita.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Messilita went ahead,ignoring Spearo...the helicopter was just ahead and she wanted to start the engine to lift off as Spearo boards the helicopter just in time.

"Let me get ahead! I have a plan!" Messilita dodged zombies like a rugby player. (I'm sure you will find it familiar)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:26 pm

(Mhm.)

"Alright then!" Spearo shouted out, looking over his shoulder to see a whole horde of zombies sprinting towards them.
"It better sodding work..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Messilita jumped from car to car to avoid the zombies on the road itself.Her foot was almost grabbed.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

CS
Health:
Magic power:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:04 am

Jawks meleed the thing in the face when as soon as it burst from the nearby corner, and quickly dispatched it.

Moving quickly, he made his way to the sounds of combat...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

-={Dead hedgehog walking}=-
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying :: Green Hill Zone-
Jump to: