Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Absolute Continuum Reset. Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Absolute Continuum Reset. I_vote_lcapAbsolute Continuum Reset. I_voting_barAbsolute Continuum Reset. I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Absolute Continuum Reset. I_vote_lcapAbsolute Continuum Reset. I_voting_barAbsolute Continuum Reset. I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Absolute Continuum Reset.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Absolute Continuum Reset. Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Absolute Continuum Reset. Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Name::
Magic power:
Absolute Continuum Reset. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Absolute Continuum Reset. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Absolute Continuum Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Absolute Continuum Reset.   Absolute Continuum Reset. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:41 am

I didn't stutter.
I've come to realize that my continuum is, by every definition of the word, an absolute clusterfuck.
I've spliced so much outside material into the mix that I can barely say that it's "mine". Six months ago I wouldn't have cared, but now my mind has become less clouded as of recent and have found myself capable of wonderful ideas, without relying on any outside influences. I considered applying my newfound creative abilities toward recreating and revising my older characters. However, I'd need to make massive changes across the entire continuum before I can take this action.
I've already made some changes to a modest portion of the continuum; enough to sustain itself until the reset is complete. But as for everything else, I'm afraid it'll all have to be wiped clean and begun anew.

Actually, the real process will be a lot less dramatic than it sounds. But in any case. Out with the old. In with the new.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Absolute Continuum Reset. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Absolute Continuum Reset. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Absolute Continuum Reset. Left_bar_bleue0/0Absolute Continuum Reset. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Continuum Reset.   Absolute Continuum Reset. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:19 pm

NEW STUFF! WHOOOOO!!
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Absolute Continuum Reset. 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Absolute Continuum Reset. Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Absolute Continuum Reset. Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Absolute Continuum Reset. Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Absolute Continuum Reset. Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Continuum Reset.   Absolute Continuum Reset. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:16 pm

Excelleeeeeeent!
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Absolute Continuum Reset. Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Absolute Continuum Reset. Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Absolute Continuum Reset. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Absolute Continuum Reset. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Continuum Reset.   Absolute Continuum Reset. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm going to be working on the "OmegaCorp" side of things for a while. While I've already enacted some astounding new additions and revisions, I don't think I've hammered all the kinks out, plus there's a lot of "holes" that need to be filled in now.
Maybe I should make a changelog or something...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Absolute Continuum Reset. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Absolute Continuum Reset. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Absolute Continuum Reset. Left_bar_bleue0/0Absolute Continuum Reset. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Continuum Reset.   Absolute Continuum Reset. EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:07 pm

You can save that changelog here, where it saves eternally unless bugs eat it or if someone presses the red button of forum deletion.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Continuum Reset.   Absolute Continuum Reset. EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:55 am

Well, here goes.

If the song choice didn't make it clear, things are going to get bloody before this is all over.
Continuum Reboot Assessment
General
New Additions

• Four new characters

1. Another new heroine; Name, age, species, and powers are currently undetermined and her backstory is incomplete. What is currently known about her is that she is a direct descendant of an ancient society's head councilman. The name of the council is unknown, but consisted of 12 people who were capable of manipulating the timeline and resolving time paradoxes. The head councilman was murdered along with his son and 10 other members of the council; however, he had an illegitimate daughter who survived the slaughter.
  2. A new villain; Name, age, species, and powers are currently undetermined and his backstory is incomplete. He is meant to be the arch nemesis of the character mentioned above, but will also become a villain for the entire continuum; after the continuum has been rewritten, we will be responsible for past tragedies that have befallen some of my characters. I'll get more into this after I've made some substantial progress.
  3. Another new heroine and the first Echidna I've ever created; Her name is Haru-Ka, her age is currently unknown, and she currently possesses the Ancient Grimoire: a power (that I'm still experimenting with) that was created to oppose the Azure Grimoire. Her backstory is currently incomplete.
  4. Yuhi Saisei, a semi-developed character who I'll be posting about momentarily.

*Sigh* I really need less females.

• The Ancient Grimoire: A power that was created to oppose the Azure Grimoire. When used against an attack that uses the Azure Grimoire, negative Chaos energy, or attacks similar to these, both attacks are negated; however, the energy from both attacks shall remain present at the point in which they clashed, and will be a conduit that amplifies the power of the Ancient Grimoire. By itself, however, the Ancient Grimoire is weaker compared to the Azure Grimoire, and will drain the user if used by itself for extended periods of time. This means that the user must be attacked in order to sustain the power of the Ancient Grimoire.

• Arma Antīquōrum Causality Weapons: A new tier of Ars Magus, and currently the most powerful, surpassing the Nox Nyctores Causality Weapons as the highest form of Ars Magus. It is currently unknown how these weapons are tempered. Only one Arma Antīquōrum has been identified so far.

• The Hunters: The male counterpart of the OmegaCorp Operators. I didn't really work on this one, I just thought it was kinda ridiculous why I made an all-female division without a male counterpart. However, the Hunters and Operators will be treated as two halves of a special division.

Issues Addressed After Summer 2013

• The nature of the Azure Grimoire was never defined, and it was never explained as to why it exists.

• Almost every character that wasn't OmegaCorp Personel was automatically filed as a "Vigilante", implying that they indirectly did work for OmegaCorp.

• I have forgotten the age for several characters that were created over the summer because I never wrote them down.

• Changes in the continuum will require a large portion of it to be rewritten. This will be an ongoing issue until everything is completed.

Issues Resolved

• My explanation for the Azure Grimoire was that it was created as a byproduct of the Chaos Emeralds being used. It appears as a pitch-black mass of negative Chaos energy and is the embodiment of the user's latent, evil desires. It requires the life energy of others to sustain itself, which is achieved by attacking the soul/core of a human/Mobian directly. Occasionally, they can combine to form a greater being, such as Necro. Additionally, a version of the Black Beast also exists in the continuum, created when Chaos ascended to Perfect Chaos. Since this happened twice canonically, there are two "Black Beasts".

• I think it would be for the best if I strip some of these characters of all knowledge relating to OmegaCorp. They really need to start living their own lives.

• I've decided I'm just going to change the established age for most of my characters. I should really stop creating adults, anyway.

Characters
Sigma Hale

• Although I rarely use him to begin with, he has become a blatant Ragna the Bloodedge clone with a horrendously shallow backstory. Also, there's no explanation as to why Sigma has the Azure Grimoire, or why his version of it is considered to be more powerful.
  • This might just be my opinion, but to me, his appearance is a bit too... mechanical for me.

Issues Resolved

• Give this new backstory a read:
    I haven't written anything about his OmegaCorp life yet, but the Azure Grimoire comes into play when OmegaCorp discovers the Boundary and nearly unleashes the first Black Beast into the world. However, it had been weakened after 4,000 years, and Sigma was able to seal it within his right arm before it could wreak havoc. This was an act that would've been impossible for a normal man; however, since Sigma technically didn't have a soul/core, he was able to resist being corrupted. However, his lack of a soul has only delayed the inevitable; once the Black Beast adapts to his mechnical body, it can take over.

Ciel Mackenzie Hale

• (Currently Unidentified)

Monica DeLouise

• Unfortunately, though she has become more proficient in combat, she has also become a poor clone of Noel Vermillion with a really half-assed backstory.

Issues Resolved

• Take a look at her new backstory:

Alouette Masako Haruno

• I changed Alouette's name to Masako. I was actually thinking about changing it for quite a while.

• I'll be honest here, I really started to dislike her after realizing she was basically a clone of Jin Kisaragi and Ky Kiske. I needed to give her something that made her truly unique.
  • I once attempted to give her a Stand that was based on Jean Pierre Polanreff's Silver Chariot.

Issues Resolved

• Deciding to give her a unique title and uniform was a start, but StormRend needed to go. So I decided to replace StormRend with Storm of Justice: Susano'o -- an Arma Antīquōrum Causality Weapon. Originally, however, nothing significant changed about her besides the fact that she could manipulate wind alongside ice and lightning, plus it affected her emotions a bit. Early December, however, I got really creative, and came up with this entry:
    Spoiler:
    I also decided that Susano'o should have the power to absorb intense emotions, which may be the key to unleashing her Resolute Form. Yes, I'm giving her a form.
  • After the short trial period, I decided she's better off without a Stand.

Natalie Alister
Issues Addressed Winter 2014

• Funny, I'd actually made a very recent mistake. For those of you who remember the incident, I tried to make Natalie stand out from the others by making her a sadomasochist. Without any fucking reason whatsoever. Obviously it failed.
  • Aaannd I haven't drawn her in forever.

Issues Resolved

• Actually, I think I can make this work. I've only got half the reason for it at the moment, however. Mainly, how I can utilize this part of her personality. I feel that if I bring that part out in the right situation with the right timing, it can be a very effective survival tactic for her. Think of it this way; she's a stealth-based character, but if she has no other choice but to fight, she can make an example of the enemy and have them lay witness to her unparalleled cruelty in combat and her perverse pleasure in pain and injury. This would, without a doubt, drain the enemy's morale severely, giving her an advantage in combat and thus increase her chances of survival. Now, this tactic wouldn't work on OmegaCorp's soldiers or other PMC troops due to all those emotion-suppressing nanos swimming throughout their bodies as they're sent into the blender, but everyone else? Fair game. So while Masako's slicing and dicing and chopping people into hamburger, Natalie plays a somewhat different game in that she's able to attack on a mental level.

Telos Nyctores

• I thought that by introducing a villain, I'd have an ongoing threat in my continuum. But since I was unwilling to give up my need for justice at the time, Telos turned out to be a complete joke. I couldn't take him seriously, and I never used him.
  • On top of that, his design was absolutely horrendous.

Issues Resolved
Enough of this "For Great Justice" crap. I need a REAL VILLAIN.

• As part of his new backstory, Telos was once a flesh and blood Mobian who was "saved" by Albert in the same way that Sigma was. For a while, he and Sigma were friends. However, he began to grow jealous of Sigma's newfound powers after the incident involving the Boundary. One day he snapped, and unleashed the second Black Beast into the world, sealing it within his body. He was instantly corrupted, and subsequently fled after some fighting. He sought to build his own nation; however, mass-producing soldiers wasn't an option for him. Since the technology he stole from OmegaCorp used a self-developing A.I., this made it impossible for him to maintain absolute control. He could provide some basic programming, but over time their cybernetic minds would begin to fill in the blanks and question their purpose, eventually turning against him. But Telos found a way to circumvent this. To create an obedient army that was capable of educated decisions, he needed to create a unique, fully-developed A.I. for the cybernetic bodies. The Mobians became a living resource for his ideals. He began harvesting various Mobians off the streets. He started with the impoverished; people who probably wouldn't be missed. One by one, he ripped their memories and other aspects of their lives straight from their brains and planting them in cybernetic bodies, altering them to make them believe that they had lived in his "nation" their entire lives.  This also gave him a means to feed his Azure Grimoire, stealing the life force of the Mobians he had captured.
    However, OmegaCorp discovered a way to "save" these lost souls from Telos' grasp. Should they manage to recover their cybernetic brains, they can be reconfigured and placed within synthetic bodies. It's the least they can do to give them a life outside of poverty or Telos' terrorist society.

I will continue working on this from time to time. But for now, Merry Christmas, guys.

Last edited by Commissar Fuklaw on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Continuum Reset.   Absolute Continuum Reset. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:02 am

That update. Holy carp! *Cries because someone does better at character development than me*

... Kidding, GOOD JOB!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Continuum Reset.   Absolute Continuum Reset. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:06 am

HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING NEW YEAR GUYS

Haven't worked on this yet, but I'm making this part of my New Year's resolution.

Tune in next week to see if I bother updating this thread! Same bat time, same bat channel!

*Brick'd*
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Absolute Continuum Reset. 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Absolute Continuum Reset. Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Absolute Continuum Reset. Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Absolute Continuum Reset. Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Absolute Continuum Reset. Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Continuum Reset.   Absolute Continuum Reset. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:10 am

Happy New Year! Another year for Roleplay Galaxy...! Even though it's much... smaller now..
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Continuum Reset.   Absolute Continuum Reset. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Finally got this damn Internet explorer up. So, HAPPY 2011 guys!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Continuum Reset.   Absolute Continuum Reset. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:34 pm

Dude this is some sweet shit, y'know.

Honestly though, this could turn out to be some really brilliant stuff if you do keep the dice rolling. Heck maybe you could make an RP outta all this, I'd certainly find it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Continuum Reset.   Absolute Continuum Reset. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Vas stuck on birthday vacation zis whole time. Lotsa walking. Not much time to come up vith new ideas.

No time to compile zhem either. Hopefully I'll come up with an update by ze end of ze month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Continuum Reset.   Absolute Continuum Reset. Empty

Back to top Go down

Absolute Continuum Reset.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying :: Roleplay Studio-
Jump to: