Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
To all of you people. Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
To all of you people. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
To all of you people. Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
To all of you people. Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
To all of you people. Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
To all of you people. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
To all of you people. Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
To all of you people. Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
To all of you people. Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
To all of you people. Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
To all of you people. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
To all of you people. Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
To all of you people. Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
To all of you people. Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
To all of you people. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
To all of you people. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
To all of you people. Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
To all of you people. Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
To all of you people. Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
To all of you people. Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
To all of you people. I_vote_lcapTo all of you people. I_voting_barTo all of you people. I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
To all of you people. I_vote_lcapTo all of you people. I_voting_barTo all of you people. I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

To all of you people.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fortitudo

To all of you people. Empty
PostSubject: To all of you people.   To all of you people. EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:12 am

Hello, everyone. You probably don't recognize me or even remember me in the first place -- This is Zach. And I'm just popping in to say sorry.

Way back when I was younger and more naive, I often times disregarded you people and downplayed you, often getting hate. For some reason, I ignored all of this and I refused to change. I made a whole bunch of you guys feel like shit because of how immature I acted towards you all. I'm suspecting a lot of this isn't going to change how you think of me -- somebody that's a complete jerk and utter bigot. And for that, I apologize. It may not change anything, but I still feel like I have to put it out there.

I would also like to address how proud I am of you guys. Four years, four whole years. We've been together. High hell or not, we've trudged through so much drama and pains in the long four years we've been together.

It all started way back in 2009, when we collectively decided that it all began become too much, that ROBLOX was so restrictive. We put our foot down and said we'd start our own forum -- our safe haven. I converged two groups from two completely different sides of the spectrum. Blue, Matt, the only one that remains I believe of our ancient group, and Stein, who I haven't been in contact with for such a long time. Blue, Matt, Stein, and I converged with Jandroy, Dan who is sadly gone now, and Tanner who is also gone unfortunately. Thus, the forum was born. We were graced with a lot of RP and cursed with much drama.

2010, our good friend Stein made this very forum and let us RP with each other. Although he's faded away to Gaia I believe, he still has given us a forum that we all enjoyed. Neyix, Jandroy, and Dan all in good harmony, kept this forum in check and well moderated. Sometimes, a few of us went crazy but we nonetheless kept our composure and pull ourselves back together. We stood for the antithesis  of each other, but we coped and coexisted with each other. Peacefully.

We had so many people come and go, different reasons, different purposes, but in the end they found their way back over here. You guys didn't do it because you had to. It's because you cared for us, because you tolerated and considered us a family. And because of that, I feel guilty for whatever pain I caused. Knowing that you people were well and good with your temperance, I applaud all of you. I understand the outbursts that have occurred against me, since I was absolutely intolerable at the time.

I am proud. Proud of you people. Four years, we've stood together. Strong. We put up with so much and we managed to keep together all this time. I cannot express how amazed I am of you people and how much you people have made a difference. We've cared for each other not as friends, but family. A family I can never forget. You people are all amazing, and I genuinely applaud you.

I can see that this site is coming to a close and we are all beginning to pull away from each other -- school, jobs, and family are all keeping us away. Still, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy all of the years I spent with you folks. You have brought so much happiness to us, guys, I can't even start what impact you've made on me. I'm going to miss you all, really.

Don't think of this as some sort of goodbye or anything, because it's not. I'm just speaking out and giving you people a thank-you. All of you. You are amazing folks.

-Zach
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : To all of you people. 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
To all of you people. Left_bar_bleue10500/10500To all of you people. Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Name::
Magic power:
To all of you people. Left_bar_bleue9750/9750To all of you people. Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: To all of you people.   To all of you people. EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

Oh my God I'm like in tears. I really did miss the golden years of this forum where we were all one big family and it pains me that time is splitting us all apart. I wish we could still be the family we were in the past but like you said, things change and we pull through life.

I just really wish we didn't have to see this forum die. It was my home away from school troubles and family troubles and I'd hate for this to all disappear...
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: To all of you people.   To all of you people. EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

If this place is legit dead then I dunno what I'm doing, comin' back here. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all of you people.   To all of you people. Empty

Back to top Go down

To all of you people.
Page 1 of 1