Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
A strange but intriguing specimen Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
A strange but intriguing specimen I_vote_lcapA strange but intriguing specimen I_voting_barA strange but intriguing specimen I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
A strange but intriguing specimen I_vote_lcapA strange but intriguing specimen I_voting_barA strange but intriguing specimen I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

A strange but intriguing specimen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

A strange but intriguing specimen Empty
PostSubject: A strange but intriguing specimen   A strange but intriguing specimen EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm

In today's world, let's be honest, it takes an awful lot to be able to stand out from the rest of the world. Sometimes, the completely wrong people will get heaps of speculation *COUGH* Kim Kardashian *COUGH*, but then, sadly, sometimes you'll get some truly strange but amazing specimens that appear from supposedly out of the blue. Which end up not getting a lot of reputation or fame.

So I'm devoting this thread to this one youtuber I've been following for years now. Since 2008. And really, one of the few only youtube channels I like the most and have stuck with since. He knows he's popular, but he didn't sell himself out for youtube (unlike most common youtubers). He just kept doing what he does best. Which is something all his viewers love him for. Including me.

Now, most of you may have already seen this guy before, but just forgotten about him. He came around in 2008 and caused up a huge stir with the "XBOX 360 SUCKS vs PS3 SUCKS" crap which is long dead by now. He made about two or three videos about the argument and just completely went to town about why he thinks it sucks.

By the way he uses his 360 an awful lot but still hates it as far as I'm aware, just really doesn't care much about it.

(It pisses me off that people are still going on about it so expect to see a comment from me on there in a couple of minutes time.)

What's his name?

ELPRESADOR

Remember it.

So yeah, he created a lot of controversy, people hated him, and people still think he's a giant twit. But only those who don't know him. In reality, he's an absolute beast. No, sorry, you can't argue against it and say "... Well he's only posting videos, calm down". Nope. It's much greater than that.

He was the first man, to film himself, filming himself eating KFC.

He was the first man, to cancel a day of fishing, to let a geese have some peace.

He was the first man to bring up an INGENIOUS alternative to Minecraft.

He is a TRUE, American patriot.

He's the man who has a fish tongue. (2:50 for reference).

He was the first man, THE first man, to get the new official PS4 controller.
The one they revealed in the official press conference? Fuck that, we hated it and they did too.

He is a BEAST of a chef. (This is also my favourite video on youtube, by the way.)

In fact, he's so beast, he's been seen on TV KNOCKING DOWN FUCKING TREES.

And he has one of the greatest laughs the entire universe has ever heard.

So let me tell you something. This guy might do a lot of COD videos, but everyone has a past time. He just likes to film his. And he does it good. He still goes outside. He still films himself doing crap. And you know what? He doesn't give a shit about anyone who hates his videos. He does what he does. And that's because he loves it. Because he's a beast.

A true youtuber. Not a sellout.

I'll leave it on this.

Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
A strange but intriguing specimen Left_bar_bleue5000/5000A strange but intriguing specimen Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
A strange but intriguing specimen Left_bar_bleue0/0A strange but intriguing specimen Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A strange but intriguing specimen   A strange but intriguing specimen EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: A strange but intriguing specimen   A strange but intriguing specimen EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 pm

He really wants people to see this.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
A strange but intriguing specimen Left_bar_bleue5000/5000A strange but intriguing specimen Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
A strange but intriguing specimen Left_bar_bleue0/0A strange but intriguing specimen Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A strange but intriguing specimen   A strange but intriguing specimen EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange but intriguing specimen   A strange but intriguing specimen Empty

Back to top Go down

A strange but intriguing specimen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Talk :: Off-topic-
Jump to: