Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- I_vote_lcap-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- I_voting_bar-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- I_vote_lcap-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- I_voting_bar-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

-={Dead hedgehog walking}=-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Left_bar_bleue5000/5000-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Left_bar_bleue0/0-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Empty
PostSubject: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Disaster struck,there used to be millions of healthy mobians due to the new medicine able to cure All dieseases...

However something bad happened...Dark Jandroy took a sample of this medicine and realised that it can be made into a virus...an unstoppable one...

The H-virus (XD)

===
1 Year later...
===
Most of the cities could not control the outbreak as innocent mobians were eaten alive by Zombies.Yes...REAL zombies..that eat flesh and not just knock you out for fun and party when you die.

Not those zombies that cry...not those that charge...not those that run very fast(hedgehogs only) and die on a single shot...

Dark Jandroy made the infected victim much more capable in taking damage...by mixing some Armadillo DNA into the structure the mobian was able to obtain strong armour against melee weapons...and only strong weapons such as a sledgehammer or an AK-47 could pierce the armour...a weak 9mm cannot penetrate the thick skin unfortunately.
===
Messilita is out to find the cure...with Kardinal tending to other planets and Dark Jandroy on the loose...She and her team should find a way to persuade Dark Jandroy to roll back the damage done...or are they already too late?
===

Name:
Motive:(What do you intend to do?)
Weapons:
-Primary:
-Secondary:
-Explosive:
Items:
-Food
-Map/radar
-First Aid
Bio:
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Left_bar_bleue5000/5000-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Left_bar_bleue0/0-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Name: Messilita Prower
Motive: Kill every single one of these infected mobians...they are no longer who you think they are.
Weapons
-Primary: Automatic Rifle
-Secondary: 75.caliber pistols
-Explosive: Fragmentation grenades.
Items:
-Food: Rations
-Map/radar: GPS
-First Aid: Basic waist-attached first aid bag
Bio: The careful daughter of Elisa Prower...she is destined to die soon foretold by an oracle who fatefully turned into a zombie and bit her on her leg...she hides the wound now and does not even dare to take off her socks...she seems to be dying slowly and she does not dare talk about Lucia...as she killed her with her own hand.Mom shared the same fate.
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

CS
Health:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)
Magic power:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Name: Elijah Zetax
Motive: Kill all the zombies before they kill his family and friends.
Weapons
-Primary: JRPG
-Secondary: Sharpened Katana
-Explosive: Grenades
Items
-Food: Smaller Rations
-Map/radar: Worldwide GPS
-First Aid: Waist pouch first aid kit
Bio: On of the few Mobians who wasn't bitten, but may soon be. He made his family stay in an underground cave beneath their home while he went out on a killing spree too the zombies.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:04 pm

(Be reminded that Chaos attacks are disabled)
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

CS
Health:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)
Magic power:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:00 pm

(But we still have other powers, like super speed, correct? Also, may we start?)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Zombie apocalypse isn't fun with all these super powers! It will simply be unbalanced!
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:06 pm

(OK, then. So, pretty much human abilities. So, NOW can we begin? XD)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:10 pm

You can,later I will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Name:Speedy
Motive:Kick Some Zombie Ass!
Weapons
-Primary:Assault Rifle (Equipped With Lazer Beam)
-Secondary:Katana
-Explosive:A Pack Of Exposive Ammo To Arm His Gun With For Explosive Zombie Gore
Items
-Food:In A Backpack (ON HIS BACK)
-Map/radar:A GPS Installed On His Phone
-First Aid:Medical Supplys In Two Big Book Size (Think About Those Long Boring Books) Hooked To Hooks On The Side Of A Waist Belt,Also Medical Supplys In The Smaller Pockets Of His Backpack,Along With A Few Medical Supplys Mixed In With The Pocket Containing His Food.
Bio:Speedy Thinks This Is Just Like Left 4 Dead 2.....And Wants To Whoop Some Zombie Ass!
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

My Pet : Goliath

CS
Health:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Left_bar_bleue2000/2000-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Left_bar_bleue2000/2000-={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:03 am

Name:Shadon Zeno
Motive:Find Dark Jandroy, kill him, and have some fun with the zombies. (Humiliating them, and killing them..)
Weapons:
-Primary:Dual Uzis..he found them after his Father was infected. Before Tann was infected, he and him did some adjustments..it now has more ammo, and bigger Firepower.
-Secondary: A single Desert Eagle.
-Explosive:A Grenade Launcher.
Items:
-Food: Some canned items, a couple of energy bars, and a gallon of water.
-Map/radar:He has a road map of His neighborhood and Metropolis.
-First Aid: Some Painkillers, Lots of ban-aids, a normal medkit and an adrenaline shot.
Bio:A young Hedgehog who managed to survive..he lost his family and some of his friends to the H-Virus.

(Note: Shadon has a large backpack that he carries all of his stuff in.)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:38 am

{Bleh...lets go..BUUUT!!! we are seperated.}
===
Messilita was hiding in on old house...she was trapped inside.

She reloaded her pistols and hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Name: Spearo (without his special skeleton)
Motive: Survive and find other survivors
Weapons:
-Primary: M249 SAW
-Secondary: Glock 17c
-Explosive: Frag grenade
Items:
-Food: Packet of BBQ flavoured crisps (potato chips), chocolate bar
-Map/radar: None
-First Aid: A roll of bandages
Bio: A grey echidna that prefers being round others than being alone.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:09 pm

{you can start whenever you like.}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:11 pm

(What are the zombies like? The regular very-slow-and-moan-a-lot type? Or different?)

Spearo was hidden behind a bush... the zombies were closing up on him, and he needed to think of something to do.

'Damn it... why zombies?' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:37 pm

{Yes,due to the population boom that will be explained later in the story...It would be GAME OVER if they were speedy as sonic so I figured...Slow and Hard!!..AND ARMOURED!!}
===
Messilita was cornered by lots of zombies.She began to spam her pistols,she thought it was her end so she screamed like she never screamed before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:06 pm

(Oh.)

Spearo could hear the groans and grunts of the zombies drawing closer... survival of the fittest.

'If only I had two...' He thought to himself, pulling out his grenade and taking the pin out. He sprang up from beind the bush, noticing several groups of the zombies... he urked a little bit before throwing the grenade at a group. The grenade detonated as the group of zombies scattered into body parts and blood. Without thinking of anything else, he just ran for the gap, barely escaping death. From there, he just kept running...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Messilita could not think of anything more than being eaten alive.In grave danger,she melees a zombie on the head to push it away and create some space to escape.She evaded being grabbed and fled from the main road and kept running,saving her ammo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Spearo's light machine gun was slowing him down... still, it was his main key for his own survival. He was in the middle of a dark and eerie forest. He returned to walking pace, hoping that there wouldn't be any zombified folk. The silence was almost deafening.

"... Hello?" He called out, praying that somebody was there. It seemed like the only thing with him was his weapon...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:22 pm

GPS:
===
Messilita: Main road (New Franzisco)

Spearo: Forested Area (Unknown)
===
===
Messilita was used to running a mile non-stop. She kept going as if she was running a marathon without any competitors...only fatal obstacles.
=
Dark Jandroy was infecting a mobian with a seperate virus...this version made the zombie more resistant to damage and harder skin...

He continued creating more kinds of advantages but it would take a long time until a new one is discovered.
=
Messilita kept running,she stepped on a car and jumped to catch the edge of the highway and pulled herself to her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:28 pm

(Hmm... that gives me an idea...)

There was no reply at all... he just kept walking, thinking to himself about what could have happened to his brother. (Slate.) At that moment, he heard a faint rustle behind him as he quickly pivoted around to see a couple of leaves just restling on the floor. He aimed his Glock, shaking just a little bit and trying to calm his mind at the same time.

"Who's there?" He called out, and took a couple of steps forward. He didn't think that a horde could have sprung out of nowhere and massacred him, but that would likely make him run. He tried to stand his ground...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:08 pm

(I am in the mood for a laboratory escape)

Dark Jandroy went to check on his purple fox.

(<_>)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:12 pm

(... Purple... fox...?)

There was nothing there... perhaps it was just the wind. But the wind was almost still.

"Hm..." He turned round and contined walking on, putting away the Glock.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:20 pm

"How was day 5 without food and water? little pest?" He said.

"I plan to insert the ultimate virus into your body!...when it is done,that is." Dark Jandroy smirked.
---
Messilita took a stroll down the deserted highway,her pistols gripped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Spearo had left the outskirts of the forest... now he felt as if he was just walking into an open minefield, with zombies ready to eat him rather than mines.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:38 pm

After sitting on the edge of the pavement, Messilita took a sandwich from her bag and started munching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -={Dead hedgehog walking}=-   -={Dead hedgehog walking}=- Empty

Back to top Go down

-={Dead hedgehog walking}=-
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next