Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:44 am

Az looked up... he saw several rocks start to shift, loosen up from the ground, and then begin their descent. A couple looked like they would crush them both.
"Get back down! Now!" Az turned round, trying to go down as fast as he could without slipping up.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Name::
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:53 am

"...! Shit!" Aaron tried to get back down... he winced as one of the rocks dug into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:35 pm

The rocks were quickly advancing on them. Az was in danger of being crushed by an especially large boulder that was coming his way, but his momentum wasn't letting him stop so easy. Once he got to the bottom, he dug his feet into the ground, ducked and rolled back behind a large rock so that the ones falling down would bounce over him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:21 pm

Aaron stood next to the rock face as he landed, and ran to find some cover like Az did. He wasn't a big fan of becoming a pancake.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:16 pm

"... Let's get up there quick." Az turned back round, rushing himself up the mountain so as to avoid another landslide.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:30 pm

The rocks settled.. it was quiet again.
===
"oops." Messilita now tried to light the fire again.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:53 pm

He leaped from rock to rock, making sure that each one was secure... but then he saw something high up in the sky.
"... Is that...?" It looked far too high up to be a bomber. A spy plane, maybe?

Meanwhile...

A small Elite forces unit of what seemed to be the Domarian Syndicate was currently spying on a building... it was actually one of their own bases. If one was to look carefully at their armour in the darkness, you would be able to see a distinct dark blue streak going from head to toe, all the way over from the back to the front. Their armour was also severely worn out and battered, clearly second-hand armour. But they had more powerful weaponry, despite being outdated, plus their insignias on the shoulder pauldrons were each painted in, showing the head of a different animal - The 5 had a bear, a raven, a lion, a snake and a hyena.
"In position." The leading man was currently hiding behind a tree, stood perfectly still as a spotlight slowly went past... it seemed to be coming from above, perhaps a lurking gunship patrol.
"Advance." He whispered. As he came round from behind the tree, the other 4 EFU members came out from hiding, all of which were spread at least 50 feet apart from each other. They were advancing on a large fortified wall...
"Arm the explosives." He whispered again. Once they all got to the wall, each of them reached into a pouch and pulled out a can-sized explosives pack, which they simply attached to the wall and pressed a switch. Shortly after doing so, they all began to walk round to one side of the wall as it curved round the building they were looking to break into. The explosives seemed more than enough for them to break in through when the walls came down, but surely that would've been far too obvious for enemy attention to be directed at where the explosives would detonate... what were they doing?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:57 pm

-={Johor City}=-
===
A few mobians were sitting peacefully on a porch as one took out his binoculars,scanning around the beautiful,untouched landscape. Green trees and grass, blue skies and then the small town-ish city itself.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:06 pm

A couple of scout planes came flying over, stirring the silence and unsettling the environment. Something was gonna go down.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:40 am

The mobians were like: ._.
===
A radar drone was exploring the area as well,tearing down trees as it walked,towering and full of sensors on it.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:50 am

The scout planes looped back round once they saw the drone... then came along around 50 gunships and air superiority fighters.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:53 am

The mobians were like: O.o
===
The drone sent out waves of signals to warn nearby bases of enemy contact. The Air-carrier sent out priority calls as well as fighter/bombers.
---
Meanwhile, tank divisions were being deployed VIA drops far from the signals. These tanks are medium tanks with a dual laser machinegun instead of a cannon.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:15 am

There was already an entire platoon of various units advancing... the entire front line was made up of "BLOODHOUND" tanks - drill tanks which had very heavy armour at the front, but weren't so strong at the back. The giant drills at the front with a variety of other cutters and slicers would easily tear through the forestry.
Behind that, several APCs, light tanks, AA tanks and mechs were advancing forwards behind, each mech spaced out from each other at an equal distance. Not to mention the three giant walking battleships, which were still drying off from being in the sea for so long (BECAUSE THE CYBRANS ARE THE GREATEST.)

The unit that was unknown for now was the Doctor X - it's only weapons appeared to be two giant cannons, both of which had three separate containers attached to them. Goodness knows what the containers had in them.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:23 am

Such an army would already cause the front line to panic, the militia going "Fk it" and just ran. A sniper lowered her rifle and turned tail. "Not exactly what I expected." She said to herself while sliding down a ladder.

A mobian tripped and turned around,yelling as he spammed his AK at the drills. "YOU WANT THIS, YOU MUTHERF-" Before he got gibbed.
===
The Warlord response was an air-attack of high altitude bombs which were fired from bombers up into the air as missiles.

Cargo-planes full of orbs were dropping them,scattering teleportation devices onto the city that switched to mechas and robotic infantry. Most had jetpacks on.

The medium AA tanks were hiding in the woods,using cloaking devices to stay hidden.

Heavy tanks were on their way,boasting 3 laser cannons.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:01 am

All of a sudden, OmegaCorp; Because they really needed an appearance.

First up was the Judgement tanks; Like a sadist's cross between a sniper rifle and a tank, using a long-rang plasma emitter as its main weapon, paired with dual 50mm cannons for anti-infantry purposes. Oh, but these went on and on.

Then came their air-support; the tried-and-true CROSSBOW fighters, followed by regular drops of DISC CR-6 automatons.

So now it's basically... uhhh... you know what? I don't know anymore.

Last edited by Rawrgna the Bloodfridge on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 am

"One of ours?" Some milita just stopped to look at the Judgement tanks.

"Well duh! Just keep running!" The sniper ran past the hesitant milita and tried to get as far away as possible from this damn bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:17 pm

The Domarian fighter jets went from cruising pace to full speed almost in a blink once they confirmed the sightings of both enemies. They weren't familiar with OmegaCorp, but half of them split up to fight off Dark Jandroy's jets, with the other half going to test OmegaCorp's firepower, not something they were going to try to underestimate.

===

"Ma'am, we've reports of a new enemy." One of the officers informed Commander Y'lotraak, the same commander who was in the battle in the city... she wasn't actually human, with pale orange skin and pitch black eyes. Her nose was significantly smaller than the average human's and her hair resembled black leather-like dreadlocks, not to mention she was almost 7 feet tall. She took the tablet off of them, taking a look at the images. What had her concerned was who they were allied with...
"Send them a message." She said, shoving the tablet into the chest of the officer, just in case their main enemy had acquired a new ally. He nodded, turning round and returning to his post. Everything was normal in the office until--
"Commander! The wall to the south of the post has been demolished!"
"What?"
"They were placed explosives, but troops have been sent to search the area and nobody was found." ... The Commander swiftly turned round, storming up to a switch. She forcefully pulled it down, causing the alarms to go off.
"But Ma'am, the forc--"
"YOU REMAIN AT YOUR POST." She yanked the intercom out of the support, holding the button. "All units, spread out and search every single corner of the building, I don't want a single MILLIMETRE of space ignored!" This battle had become rather important for the Domarian Syndicate, primarily so they could gauge what power OmegaCorp had in case they encountered them in the future, which was going to be almost inevitable. Everything mattered to them.

===

"Shit... full lock down." The five Resistance troops were hidden away from one of the entrances. They'd been sent in to assassinate the commander, something which they were going to try doing for the first time. They didn't know exactly what to expect, but they were lucky to have caught them in an opportune time.
"ETA for backup?"
"4 minutes. Let's make this count." The Resistance member at the front began sneaking forward, crouched with his knees bent. Three Domarian soldiers appeared round the corner, which didn't have the time to react as they were gunned down in about half a second. The Resistance members were going to have to be very subtle...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Of course,the vulture jets were not as agile as jets nowadays... but it had firepower of an A-10. Sturdy and equipped with a shield generator now, these variants are under complete testing phase and have not gone mass production. The ones without shields are still mass produced.

As for the bombers, they switched their missile tubes to Anti-Air, capable of launching homing missiles, 6 at a time before having a lengthy reload time.
===
"There goes the battle!" The sniper continued running as she looked back at the skies.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:11 pm

The armored division was more focused on the BLOODHOUND tanks... the Judgement tanks took careful aim and tried to hit them them fast and hard with their main weapon.

The CROSSBOW jets attempted to take on both enemies at once, armed with a bottom-mounted railgun and rear-mounted dual plasma chainguns.

Reinforcements would arrive soon; for now, they were utilizing what they had.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:19 pm

The BLOODHOUND tanks mostly deflected the shots off the drills either into the sky or to the ground, one of the shots even hitting and blasting a light Dom gunship into pieces, But three or four tanks were destroyed, leaving some space for the tanks to have to cover up. The mechs from behind returned fire, the light tanks also focusing on them, but instead of each going for a different target, groups of them would fire at one specific target. A handful of the medium and heavy gunships began to move closer to the side which the OmegaCorp units were coming from, firing at both air and ground units to fully utilize their diverse firepower.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Maybe some of the bombers got hit by those deflected shots. It either exploded violently or just had its wing knocked off,falling from the sky.
---
Heavy tanks do not have that kind of range,although they have plenty of armour to get in range and burst everything they have onto a single target.

Annoying droids started appearing from pods dropped by cargo planes. They had standard laser rifles and heavy laser guns the size of a bazooka.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:30 pm

The DISC drones were launched into enemy lines, transforming into a killing machine instantly. They began launching missiles toward the mechs.

A few of the CROSSBOW jets dropped from the air. Not because they were shot down, but because they were initiating ground combat, transforming and assuming a spider-like stance.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Dark Jandroy's heavy tanks started being aggressive now,constantly rolling over entire houses and crushing walls as they get nearer and nearer. It's front armour can simply soak in a lot of rounds before breaking.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:37 pm

One of the CROSSBOW jets landed on the top of a heavy tank, bashing into it with one of its legs.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:39 pm

With a target on top, there is nothing this heavy tank can do.. but have its partners shoot off that CROSSBOW... so it stopped and let the others shoot it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next