Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:25 am

Lucia just watched. "o_o"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:33 am

Surprisingly, this was a lot quicker than it sounds. Her suit fit her rather curiously, covering her entire body except for her head, fingers, and toes.
Ciel turned toward Lucia. "Wh-who are you?"

Last edited by Rawrgna the Bloodfridge on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:35 am

"I am your worst nightmare." Lucia grew teeth and lunged for Ciel.
===
"Lucia..Lucia Mayflower.." She replied, not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:39 am

"'Mayflower'... I know I've heard that name before..." Ciel was still kind of... "groggy".
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Tanks started falling, but now that the snipers were rested in their hiding spots, they began searching out the three enemy longshots... one of them saw the blatant individual on top, firing a shot.
Every single grenadier and engineer focused their grenades and missiles on the carrier in the skies. The Panther's rail gun was now fully charged, which could be told by it starting to lower it's upper body... shortly after, a huge torrent of electric blue light blasted out from it's mouth, directly at the ship.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:53 pm

The rail gun tore past the ship, leaving a noticable hole though the hull and shields. However,systems were still operational. Some critical damage on minor parts. To make things worse, the incoming grenades began tearing through armour of the Carrier.

The behemoth retaliated with a pulsing shockwave that sends bombs into the air and auto-targetting as they fly.
===
Messilita grunted, giving a sign that she was still alive. "S-..stupid bomb." She mumbled.
---
"You have?" Lucia sat down,wanting to communicate with this friendly entity.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Az sprinted into the nearest building, sheltering him and Messi from the outside havoc. He placed Messi down on the floor, checking for any wounds that she may have suffered.

The AA tanks managed to shoot a few of the bombs out of the air, but they were severely crippled due to their weak armour. Most of the infantry was taken out by the bombs but, as usual, the Panther remained strong... although it was now showing signs of tear and weakness as one of it's legs appeared to be broken. It went for a second round with the rain gun and began charging up, still unleashing it's crippled arsenal of weaponry. The units in the skies were very gradually falling in numbers, but kept going at the swarm.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Aaron thought for a bit... snipers are practically a bane to their own existance. Trust me, this actually makes more sense than it sounds. He took aim again, and tried to take out some of the enemy snipers.
===
Ciel nodded. "Elisa Mayflower... she was friend of mine at some point."

(Actually, I didn't know who to put there. Correct me if I'm wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:07 am

Out from the Carrier's main entrance was a swarm of weak droids with jetpacks,armed with laser rifles. Crewdroids and other staff began to evacuate the ship. The sniper at the top started to climb down the ladder and onto the deck.

However, a dark presence from within the carrier was about to come out.
===
Messilita's padded boots were halfway worn from the explosion, they soaked most of the impact and obvious shrapnel below her knees. Damage on her upper body were just mild burns and scratches.

"That's my mom!" Lucia exclaimed... somehow meeting up with her mom's friend made her a little confident to talk. "Since when?"
===
The crystal was still intact..though a few cracks on the casing.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:04 pm

(Another big post incoming.)

Az thought she'd be okay... for now.
"You able to walk?" He asked, despite thinking it would be simpler if he just ran with her over his shoulder. He didn't see any openings as he looked out of the window - The fighters in the sky would mow them down, the large carrier would probably spot them and unleash half of the world's droids on them, it was nearly hopeless. "What do we do...?" He asked himself.

The snipers were well hidden. After one had it's head shot through by Aaron, the shield generator came back up, cancelling the shot of the other "friendly" sniper which was actually aiming for an APC... the droids were shot at in their numbers by the remaining grenadiers with EMP grenades. The Mech remained stationary, still charging up and unleashing a small amount of missiles onto the enemy.
One of the DS fighters caught up on the sniper going down the stairs. Since it was a priority target, the fighter diverted themselves from the fight in the skies and tried shooting down the sniper. Several of the assault troops and about 3 snipers from below were doing the same thing, but the assault rifles weren't suited to that long of a range.

Y'Lotraak had been taken to a secret underground network of bunkers and tunnels. There wasn't going to be any bombs dropped on them which would slow them down. Since their walls were so thick, they assumed that there would be no chance of the enemy commander sending out a distress call.
"Shaken any info out of her?" Two resistance members, one of which was more armoured were stood outside a heavily reinforced door.
"No... we're not sure if she's resilient to pain or if she just can't feel it." They were lucky the councils were wiped out from the war, since they strongly ruled out against torture of prisoners of war.
"We can't let these bastards win. We can't let either of them win. There MUST be something we can do!" The heavily armoured member was clearly in distress. He didn't want to see the syndicate overthrowing everything on the planet once again. It wasn't fair.
"Get in there and squeeze something out of her, I don't care what you do this time." He nudged him toward the door as he turned round, storming off.
As soon as the door opened, Y'Lotraak could be seen under a single light, strapped down onto a chair and with a puddle of freezing cold water on the floor around her. She raised her head an inch, glaring at the interrogator with a grin on her cut and torn face. This wasn't anything like what the Resistance would do to their prisoners, but at desperate times came desperate measures.
"You don't realise how big a mistake you're making, do you?" He tried intimidation earlier, but that only recieved laughs and some pretty ferocious counter-intimidation from the 7 foot tall commander. "Your army isn't going to expand here. There's far too much resist--"
"Whilst we grow and conquer, you all stay isolated down here, feeding off of your own urine and feces hoping that one day some saint will come down and save you all!" She mocked them, disregarding them as threats completely.
"... Do you really think that there's anything you can do to take us out?" ... Her response was an unnerving chuckle, which wasn't good news for the Resistance.
"You might want to check your radar." She finished with, but didn't break her eye contact. Seconds after, the door swung wide open, battering against the wall.
"WE'VE GOT ENEMY FORCES INCOMING!" A panicked soldier shouted. The interrogator looked round to Y'lotraak, who was now smiling sadistically. He stood up from his chair right away, grabbing the back of her chair as he started running for a new place to hide the commander. They needed to keep her.

Sure enough, there was a large wave of heavy gunships, heavy dropships, heavy APCs, heavy tanks, a huge six-legged spider mech trailing at the back and one of their experimental units - An Ogre.80. They clearly wanted to take their commander back and eliminate the resistance. There were Marauders leading the raid, hammering against the highly reinforced metal doors, but even they didn't stand a match for their inhumane strength. They rammed through them, then charged in, whole platoons of assault, Close-Quarters(Tri-barreled shotgun), heavy assault and vanguard units running in. Despite the Resistance having some crafty traps and defences, they didn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Aaron peeked out from his cover... shit was really going down. He took a few potshots while trying to figure out how to really make a difference in the situation.
===
"It was some years back. We met when she was trying to settle an issue with my dad after getting a flyer to the face almost daily. At the time, he was trying to drum up some popularity." Ciel giggled a bit, since the situation at the time was rather ridiculous. "But in the meantime, I tried to see if I could be friends with her."

(I'm kind of making shit up here, but the story seems plausible.)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 am

"I can't walk..damn." Messilita was in real pain from that damage.
===
"Oh. I'm not sure where she is,currently..I fear she might be dead." Lucia sat down beside Ciel, hands on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:21 pm

That was gonna make things harder for Az. The constant running around carrying some extra weight was not his strong point.
"Alright... alright. Stay here." He stood back up, going up the steps to see if there was any kind of exit. He was caught by surprise once he heard a loud gunshot from quite close by, a shot appeared to have pierced through the shield and deactivated the shield generator. Aside from that, he kept a lookout for any places where they could escape...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:24 pm

"Whoa! Freaky!" Messilita flinched from the gunshot. Not a good time to be sitting around.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:37 pm

There was barely any safe place to go... their best bet was to just run for it. Or maybe they could hijack a jet or a gunship again? As far as Doraaz could see, there was a small APC far from the building they were in, which appeared to have dropped some troops but failed to get going again somehow. He rushed back down the stairs, picking Messi up and running out the doorway.
"Hang in there, there's a vehicle ahead!" Az relieved himself by saying that. The group seemed like it needed some safe transport, walking on foot all the time wasn't beneficial.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Ciel hugged Lucia, trying to comfort her.
===
Aaron took a deep breath, and continued fighting to provide some cover fire.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:00 pm

"Well don't just stand here! GO! GO! GO!" Captain Messilita just...gave an order. Haha
===
Lucia felt a little bit warmer, good to have a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Az ran as fast as he could for the APC. His concern right now was the APC itself. Rounding up the others was going to be difficult without risking being found out.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Ciel was rather worried... she had no idea what had happened in the years between when she went into stasis and now that she had woken up.
===
Aaron priortized his targets, and began a firing sequence on those who posed a threat to the rest of the group. "You get a bullet, and YOU get a bullet, everybody gets a bullet!"

Last edited by Rawrgna the Bloodfridge on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Aircraft swooped down and fired their laser MGs towards enemy forces.. one of them strafing near Az and Messilita,pelting the ground infront of the APC.
===
"Cmon, let's go outside." Lucia then proceeded to go outside.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Az nearly tripped up, losing his footing as he put one of his feet forward, stopping him from being thrown forward. He kept going, well aware now that the enemies up top could see them. He was nearly there, hoping that the vehicle wouldn't get blown up by some heavy volley of bombs.

Not many units remained now, but the Panther unleashed it's charged but weakened rail gun shot against the giant carrier. It's missile bays were no longer functioning, so all it had to rely on was it's gatling gun and lasers.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Taking too much damage,the carrier's central core blew up in a violent explosion. Taking a lot of droids down with it. The railgun sniper ducked in a trench in time. All that was left a few seconds later was a giant frame of the carrier, scorched and some parts burning.

A droid blew up.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Az was thrown forward by the explosion, dropping Messilita as he nearly landed on a harsh plate of blown up metal. He picked himself back up, grabbing Messi again and finally getting to the APC. He rested her down on one of the large seats inside, but rather than going for the cockpit, he dragged himself UNDERNEATH the vehicle.

The resulting explosion disabled the Panther, too, it's weak point being shredded up by the explosion. Luckily for few of the troops, namely Assault and Snipers, the APCs there were hidden behind shielded them from the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Aaron took cover again, trying to keep his mags from spilling away.
===
Ciel nodded, heading outside with Lucia.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:00 pm

A flaming vulture jet spun out of control and is heading to the mouth of the cave,screeching.
===
Messilita was neutral at the moment,not really thinking of anything positive or negative. She just doesn't care anymore... Or maybe she's just tired from thinking right now...

Lucia went outside of the cave to find herself in the path of a falling plane. Which is burning..and a burning droid inside...

Who exploded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next