Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Ivy paid no interest to the Orynium. "Mobilizing." She announced when the ship started to turn towards the indicated destination. The crash site.
---
"Grr." Messilita growled.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:44 pm

"..." Ciel tried to do something... she switched back over to her Primary Form, bringing her wing pieces into a chamber-like formation in front of her. She spun it around, using the apparatus to fire several explosive energy shots at the beast.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:57 pm

Despite most of the shots doing little damage and only causing a sting from the explosions, one had shot into the fort on the top, causing part of it to collapse and fall down the side of the beast with about four tribe members also falling out. The chief looked over his shoulder to see the damage caused, then looked back at the new face which he hadn't seen before. The rest of their numbers began to open fire from atop down onto the APC, a few bullets and lasers bouncing off and almost hitting Borion.
"HOLD YOUR FIRE!" The chief bellowed, pulling back on the reins. The monster stopped as it's head was moved up from the reins being pulled, letting out a roar so loud that all other noises were drowned out for half a second after. They appeared to have given up the chase... "Get me my weapon!" The chief shouted, putting the reins down on his lap.

Last edited by ... on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Ciel was glad that they had some breathing room now, but it was still too early to celebrate.

"Do we keep running, or try to make another attack?" Aaron asked.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:18 pm

The brothers didn't give him a reply... Doraaz was too busy trying to get away and take advantage of their pursuers stopping, whilst Borion was keeping an eye out on what was happening. He squinted, seeing two tribe members in the fort drop down a large tube with several little gadgets on and a shoulder-rest.
The chief placed this thing on his shoulder, slinging it forwards so he could get comfy with it, and looked through the one-eye scope. He was aiming right for Borion. His grin appeared on his face again, until he pressed a button on the side - A pod of 6 small missiles were launched out, which came rapidly toward the APC, catching up to it quickly.
"We've got missiles coming this way!" Borion shouted, trying to shoot them down. They were spaced out from each other, but he managed to shoot one down.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Ciel tried to produce a shield large enough to cover the APC. She hoped it would hold against the explosions.

Aaron tried firing at the missiles as well. From this side, bullets were able to pass through the shield.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Four of them were shot down, but the last one that remained detonated upon impact against the shield. It wasn't a particularly powerful missile, either.
"I think we're fine now..." Borion said, seeing the monster snorting away small clouds of sand before it was turned around, heading off east. He saw the chief glaring at them as they drove off.
"Now where're we headed?" Doraaz asked, with Borion closing up the back door.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:23 pm

"Well,there has to be some kind of refuge somewhere near us! Unless we're sorta lost in enemy territory or something.." Messilita looked around with her binoculars, trying to find some landmarks.

"Nothing but nature." She reported.
===
The battleship began to lose altitude, the power crystal was getting weaker and weaker by the second.

"Commander Ivy,land this battleship and conduct a convoy to retrieve the emerald from the Carrier." Dark Jandroy commanded. "I will hold position and arm defensive systems and conduct patrols around this sector."

"As you wish." Ivy stood up from her station and walked out the Command Centre, going to rally some vehicles and utility droids.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:23 pm

The same white man from earlier was hiding in the middle of a dense forest (which had miraculously been left untouched by the war so far), who was holding the head of his rescued captive up, unwrapping the bandages that covered the Mobian's body. He could see some locks of bright orange hair, which actually had a slight glow to it and as could be told by the physique, it was a female. The energy signal he was picking up from her was very strong now, much stronger than any other life signatures he had picked up.
"Easy now..." The white knight tried to calm her in case she began to panic. He unwrapped another part of the bandage, seeing part of her right cheek with the very bottom corner of the sclera of her eye. Slowly and surely, he began to take off the next bandage... it revealed her right eye, a glowing orange oval in the centre which appeared to have a liquid transiting back and forth through the back of the eye. Her eye dilated and blinked once, taking a peek at the armoured individual that saved her.

He was thanked by being propelled back into a large tree trunk as she levitated herself up, the bandages undoing themselves and forming circles of ribbons around her with several leaves, roots and branches hovering around her. "Woah! I'm not your enemy!" The man said after he had fallen to the ground, propping himself back up once he saw the Mobian showing her power. She looked down at him, both her hands down by her waists with her eyes and her hair glowing quite vibrantly now, which gently waved through the air. She then seemed to realise that this character wasn't going to attack, so lowered her guard as her feet gracefully landed on the floor, the bandages and foliage all dropping in circles around her. The man began walking forward slowly, keeping both his palms in sight so as to show that he wasn't going to harm her. "That was... quite a show you put up." He said. All she did was stare at him, not blinking once. "..." He didn't exactly feel comfy about the absence of replies he was getting. "My name is Savon. I'm not your enemy." He felt introducing himself would be the best thing. Again, no response. "... May I have your name?" ... Only the sound of the wind brushing through the trees and the rustling of the leaves were what answered him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:36 am

Ciel took a look around. "Wait. Some of these formations look a bit familiar. Maybe not to any of you, but it seems like the war hasn't changed this area much."

Aaron just looked... really confused.

Ciel continued. "YukibŨro. My Operator's old hometown. It was devastated many years ago. She went there every week to pay her respects. From here, it should be to the west. Not sure if there's anything worth looking for over there, though."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:16 am

Az looked at Ciel, blinking once and thinking she was mad. He turned back to the plains, seeing that there wasn't really anything out there for them.
"West it is..." He gently steered the vehicle to the right, keeping an eye on the compass on the dashboard until it was pointing roughly at the west. It was better to give this a shot and not find a place rather than run into an area completely unknown to them and risk ambushes.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:58 am

Once the battleship has landed, the lower ramps erected down and soon a small convoy of bots and vehicles started making its way to the Carrier crash site, led by Ivy. She was on foot with a n assault rifle of sorts.

The battleship's defensive systems were powered by the re-routed energy from the engines. Drones started patrols around the sector,a mix of gunship drones and sensor drones.
===
"Anywhere that has food AND doesn't involve crazy ass big brutes who don't know anything about compassion and humility." Messilita rested herself on the window and watched stuff outside, dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:37 pm

The ship wasn't going to be alone for long, now. If their scanners were active, an equally large enemy signature was heading over from a distance away. Not exactly at speed, but it was approaching noticeably.

"I second that." Borion agreed. He'd been stuck there for ages, having to go about making sure those guys didn't get out of hand. Doraaz, meanwhile, was looking through the window every once in a while to make sure that ship wasn't going to turn around and open fire on them.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Ciel kept a close eye on the ship... her sensors were able to detect any movement that would indicate an attack.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Ivy also kept a close eye to her surroundings. Watching for any movements using her eye optics.
---
Laser batteries fire upon the rough location of enemy movement when in range.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:34 pm

Any battery firing at the ground would have automatically missed... this wasn't a ground-borne unit. A cloud all of the sudden appeared in the distance over a large platform-like ship in the sky. The cloud began heading towards the ship to quickly cover the distance.

"Is this a safe place where you're taking us?" Borion asked Ciel, unable to fully trust anyone else just yet, unlike Doraaz.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:40 pm

"It's been abandoned. The only people who know about it are me, my Operator, and her family." Ciel explained. "Surely, there might be something around that's been kept preserved."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:30 pm

"You can't be too sure of that." Doraaz commented, reminding himself of the state Balklund was unexpectedly in. He was going to ask Borion about it, but not for now.

The large cloud turned out to be a gigantic cluster of 50 or so missiles, shooting toward the ship and getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:33 pm

The battleship's lance beams started playing their part,shooting down the missiles with accurate beams.

The flak cannons on the ship were manually operated and does not require power. Short ranged though.
===
Lucia leaned against the chair in front,snoozing.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:41 pm

YukibŨro could be seen coming up in the distance. The remnants of a blockade that occured at the time of its destruction could be seen passing by.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:43 pm

From behind that cloud came another cluster, exactly 50 missiles shot this time. A few other missiles, apparently, were shot out from the sides, which were approaching at a much faster pace and appeared to swerve round the lance beams. With the first cloud of missiles, most of them were shot, but they got very close in range.

There was a group of three Domarian tricycle-like machines speeding down to the nearby cargo wreckage, only armed with an anti-personnel gun each with a larger truck trailing behind them. They weren't going to bear any kind of threat to the giant ship.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:47 pm

The lance beams needed some time to recharge. The flak cannons operated by droids shot wildly at incoming missiles, peppering the air with flak shells to try and defend the battleship.
===
"Halt." Ivy spotted the machines, she used her long range scope to try and identify the truck.

The convoy halted as ordered, droids looking around.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Az could see it in the distance... he wasn't sure what to make of it, since there wasn't any recollection of this place being mentioned before. Borion had never known this place existed, either.
"Almost there." Doraaz announced.

The truck that had been spotted was the same as the three that made up the attacked convoy. There was nothing on it for now, and it was only going to have the Orynium loaded onto it.

Only a couple of the missiles in the first wave got through, but wouldn't cause any major damage - it would have been dangerous if most of them had got through. From in front of the other wave of 50 odd missiles were actually kamikaze jets, propelling themselves toward the ship at a breakneck speed and heading for the defence cannons rather than the hull of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:09 pm

"Let them pass.." Ivy would rather not risk her location to the enemy. Seeing that someone else was on some sort of retrieving mission...
===
The guns on the battleship had adequate armour but the laser batteries were the most heavily armoured out of the 3. The Flak cannons were easy pickings.

Ivy was informed that the battleship is now under attack and that she make haste.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Ciel heard the announcement. She hoped that this would be the one place where they'd be left alone.

Aaron was beginning to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next