Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 I_vote_lcapGemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 I_voting_barGemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 I_vote_lcapGemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 I_voting_barGemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon

Go down 
+4
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
BluePSI
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:41 am

"Gemisect Gem..." [Then what?] Gemisect said.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:45 am

"Squirtle squi squir" [Cyan treats pokemon with respect]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:47 am

"Gemisect Gemi Gemisect Gemi Gem?" [But why did he put it in a terrible machine?] Gemisect said.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:14 am

"squirtle squir squirt squ squirt squirtle" [so it doesn't run away from him, and besides, it's nice in a pokeball anyway, I was in one for a long time untill Cyan collected me]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:16 am

"Gemisect Gem..." [If you say so...] Gemisect said.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:22 am

Cyan catched up with Misty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:29 am

Gemisect was afraid.

"GEMI! GEMISECT GEMI!!" [Beedrill! Beedrill! Beedrill!] Gemisect yelled, flying infront of Misty and Cyan.

Gemisect was right. A swarm of Beedrill were behind the group, angry that one Beedrill was captured.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:40 am

Misty looked around "aah! Cyan! quick we have to get out of here!"
Cyan nodded "squirtle! quick! run!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 am

"Geeeemmiii!!" [Ruuunnn!!] Gemisect said, flying as fast as it could, trying to escape the Beedrill.

But the Beedrill were very angry. They were flying as fast as they could in pursuit of the group.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:50 am

Cyan picked up squirtle, who was lagging behind
"We can't keep running away from them forever!" Misty said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:11 am

Gemisect suddenly stopped.

Gemisect flew to the back of the group, and turned to face the Beedrill.

The Beedrill started mercilessly using Twineedle on Gemisect, ganging up on it.

Gemisect tried to use confusion, but there were too many.

One Beedrill used Twineedle, and knocked Gemisect to the ground.

"Gemi....sect..." [Please... Stop...] Gemisect said.

(I'm going to introduce my pokemon trainer character later)
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 am

"Oh no! Gemisect is in trouble!" Misty said, sadly
"what should we do?" asked Cyan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:52 am

But Gemisect wasn't ready to stop fighting.

Gemisect slowly got back up.

"Gemi.... GEMI!" [I won't give up!] Gemisect said.

Gemisect started using fury cutter on the Beedrill, hitting one, then two, then three times.

But the Beedrill were still enraged. They used twineedle again, this time knocking out Gemisect.

"Go, Smokey!!" A voice said, sounding near.

A pokeball was tossed infront of the Beedrill.

The pokeball opened, releasing a Male Growlithe.

"Use Ember, Smokey!" The voice said.

"Growlithe!" [I'm on it!] The Growlithe said.

The Growlithe fired small flames at the Beedrills.

"BEEE!!" The Beedrills said, afraid of the fire.

"Again!" The voice said.

"Growlithe!" Growlithe said, firing more small flames at the Beedrill.

"BEEEEEE!!!" The Beedrills said, covered in ashes.

The Beedrills flew away, afraid of the Growlithe.

"Good. Now return." The voice said, and at the same time an arm extended from a bush, holding the same pokeball from before.

The Growlithe returned to it's pokeball.

Then the arm threw down a smokebomb, and by the time the smoke cleared, all traces of a person and a growlithe were gone.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 am

Misty and Cyan covered there eyes and coughed, after the smoke cleared they looked around
"where did that guy go?" Misty asked
"Beats me..." Cyan said
Squirtle looked around nervously
"at least he saved us..." Misty said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 am

Gemisect woke up, coughing.

"Gemi?" Gemisect asked.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:25 am

Misty ran over to gemisect "oh no! are you ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:33 am

Gemisect nodded.

But Gemisect fainted again shortly afterward.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 am

"we need to get it to the pokemon center" Misty announced
"that would be a good idea, squirtle is tired too" Cyan replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:52 am

While Gemisect was fainted, thoughts were running through it's head.

Pokeballs..

Were they as good as Squirtle said?

Or was there a more sinister purpose behind them?

Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:38 am

Cyan picked up gemisect and squirtle lept onto Misty's shoulder instead
"lets go" Cyan said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:47 pm

A random Caterpie had observed the Beedrill onslaught and squirmed away.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Cyan ran to the pokemon centre with Misty and rang the bell
"anyone in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:08 pm

A Nurse Joy entered the room.

"Hello! Welcome to the Pokemon Center! Do your pokemon need to be healed?" The Nurse Joy asks.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Cyan handed over gemisect and squirtle jumped off misty's shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:49 pm

"Oh... In my time of being a Nurse Joy.. I've never seen a pokemon like this before!" Nurse Joy said, looking at Gemisect.

"But don't worry! We'll have your pokemon all healed up!" Nurse Joy said, taking Gemisect and Squirtle to another room.

Nurse Joy used the machine to heal Squirtle and Gemisect to full health. Then Nurse Joy brought Squirtle and Gemisect back to Cyan.

"Your pokemon have been healed to full health. Have a nice day!" Nurse Joy said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next