Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 I_vote_lcapGemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 I_voting_barGemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 I_vote_lcapGemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 I_voting_barGemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon

Go down 
+4
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
BluePSI
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Gemisect then accidently flew into a wall.

THUD!

"Gemi..." Gemisect said, rubbing it's head.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:42 pm

"oh you want to face the gym leader here?" Misty's sister asked.
"Yeah!" Cyan said, eager to battle.
Squirtle walked over to Gemisect, just then, Misty walked in
"I knew it!" Misty's sister said "i knew she'd be back in a day!"
"I'M ONLY HERE BECAUSE THAT KID WANTED TO GET A BADGE!!!!" Misty yelled
"suuuuure..." Misty's other sister said as she walked in
"we could hear you from the other side of the gym sis, calm down..." as Misty's third sister came in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Gemisect was confused by the yelling.

Then, Gemisect took in some air.

"GGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gemisect yelled.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Misty's sisters fell over in suprise "like ouch..." one said
"...sorry!" Cyan said
"Hmph" Misty said, still annoyed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:00 pm

"Gemi!" Gemisect said, flying back over to Misty and Cyan.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:39 pm

"anyway, I'm sorry kid but all our pokemon are at the pokemon centre....so we can't battle..." one of the sisters said
"unless misty wants to that is..." another said
"FINE! I will!" Misty said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Gemisect stared at a pokeball.

"Geemmmiiii...." Gemisect said, lifting the pokeball with it's psychic powers.

But after a few seconds, Gemisect didn't have enough energy to keep it in the air.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Cyan and Misty got into their positions
"you ready to lose?" Misty asked Cyan
"of course not!" Cyan replyed
Misty's sisters watched from the side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Gemisect was confused.

Gemisect flew to the side and was watching Cyan and Misty.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:22 pm

"Beedrill! go!" Cyan said as he sent out beedrill
"Good luck Staryu!" Misty called as she sent out her staryu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Gemisect was watching carefully, but didn't really know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:05 pm

"Beedrill, use twineedle!" Cyan told the Beedrill, who fired two sharp needles at Misty's Staryu, who was knocked back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:19 am

Gemisect was watching carefully.

But Gemisect focussed too much on the battle, and didn't realize it was flying over water.

Gemisect eventually forgot to fly, and fell in the water.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Misty saw gemisect fall in "staryu! Dive in and rescue gemisect!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Gemisect was flailing it's pincsers wildly trying to get out of the water.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Staryu lifed Gemisect out of the water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Gemisect breathed a sigh of relief and flew back to the side lines.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Name::
Magic power:
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:55 pm

(I can't really do anything since I am in Ryuu's pokeball...:l)
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:56 pm

"Now Staryu, use bubble!" Misty said, Staryu released a spray of bubbles at beedrill
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

My Pet : Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Magic power:
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:04 pm

(Same 'ere, Matt.

Another character for each of us? o3o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Gemisect watched the bubbles, fascinated.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Beedrill was Knocked back by the bubbles, and almost fell into the pool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Gemisect gasped.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

CS
Health:
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:21 am

Name: Carl
Pokemon: Charmeleon, Quilava
Appearance: Black Team Rocket hat, black Team Rocket jumpsuit, light black shoes, brown belt, blue eyes, messy and brown hair, caucasian.
Personality: Stubborn, polite, determined.
Biography: Carl joined Team Rocket when he was eleven, and recieved a Charmander as his designated partner. He hasn`t seen many battles, however, but still won the few battles he fought in. He later caught a Quilava when it was sleeping and unaware, and is still working to gain its trust.

Pokemon

Species: Charmeleon
Nickname: Charmer
Moves: Flamethrower, Sunny-Day, Take-Down, Fire Wheel
Level: 27
Personality: Brave, Trustworthy, Obediant

Species: Quilava
Nickname: LavaBlaze
Moves: Ember, Lava Pume, Shadow Claw, Leer
Level: 25
Personality: Lonesome, quiet, disobediant
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 am

Beedrill managed to stay on
"Now, twinneedle!" Cyan said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon   Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gemisect, The Artifical Insect Pokemon
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next