Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon I_vote_lcapPokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon I_voting_barPokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon I_vote_lcapPokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon I_voting_barPokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:26 pm

One day, Jessie, James, and Meowth of Team Rocket were in one of Team Rocket's labs. They were arguing, as usual. But when arguing, Jessie hit James, which sent James back, knocking him into a liquid. The liquid broke another tube another liquid was in, resulting in the liquids combinding into a black gas. The gas was released into the air, and didn't affect Jessie, or James. But, it did have an odd effect on Meowth.. Meowth instantly evolved into a Black furred, red eyed Persian. He was also much stronger, able to easily break through steel with one swipe. Jessie and James were excited. And so was Meowth, or should he be called Persian? Who knows? Well anyway, they told the boss, and he was pleased. So now, Team Rocket is fighting with super strong pokemon! They must be stopped.. But how? How can super pokemon be stopped? Only time will tell..

(I kind of want this to be sort of like generation 1 pokemon and things only, like no piplup, but if no one wants it that way, we'll have everything.)

Sheet:
(For trainers, but if you want to be a pokemon, let me know.)
Name:
Pokemon: (Don't instantly start out with like, a Metagross, Dragonite, Mewtwo, etc. Legendaries are specifically restricted, because they are extremely powerful. Only on special circumstances. And if you are a member of Team Rocket, maybe you'll work for the gas, or something.)
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:
(You may also be in Team Rocket, or Pokemon Rangers. A Gym Leader, Elite 4, etc..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:33 pm

(Generation 1 pokemon only? Fine by me.)

Name: Damien Truman
Pokemon: Squirtle (to start off with... or are we allowed more than one to start off with?)
Appearance: (Another time)
Bio: (Another time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:35 pm

(You are allowed to have more, but nothing ridiculous, such as: Mewtwo, Mew, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, etc. I'd perfer if there are no fully evolved pokemon, like around the middle, but whatever floats your air-craft is fine with me!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:36 pm

(Alright, then it's Squirtle and Geodude as the starters. Oh, and will they be able to be fully evolved later on in the RP or not? Just wondering.)
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Name::
Magic power:
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:37 pm

I'll be a pokemon.

Name: Dusk
Pokemon: Ghastly
Personality: Quiet, Dark, Mysterious, Wise, and Calm
Bio: A normal ghastly that wanders in Lavender Town
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:14 pm

(Yup! Absolutely! Evolution is allowed, but don't do it instantly. Other than that, evolution is perfectly fine!)

Name: Michael
Pokemon: Farfetch'd, Nicknamed Falco(Is that alright with everyone else? Just asking, incase it isn't.)
Personality: Childish, Kind, Gullable, Energetic, Loud.
Appearance: Short messy brown hair, green eyes, slightly short compared to others of the same age, white shirt with a noticable ketchup stain on the front, open long sleeved pink jacket, blue jeans, orange sneakers, green socks.
Bio: Michael is very energetic, and since Professor Oak couldn't give him a pokemon, since he was all out, Michael's father caught him a farfetch'd. Michael nicknamed the Farfetch'd and then heard about Team Rocket on the news. So now, he wants to try and stop them! ........ Which will possibly endanger him and his family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:16 pm

(There's nothing wrong with that at all. When shall we start?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:19 pm

(How about when Dark joins?)
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)
Magic power:
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Name: Xavier
Pokemon: Wartortle, Pidgeotto, Eevee
Personality: Leader-type, easy to annoy, determined to become strong.
Appearance:Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon X_huma10 But younger
Bio: Xavier got his Squitle from 4 years ago, and he has evolved it and his other pokemon sometimes, and he still trains with them to become their strongest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Michael's alarm clock went off. "Urggh... Five more minutes, please.." Michael said, hitting his alarm clock.

"Ouch!" Michael said, now fully awake. He quickly changed out of his pajamas, and took a pokeball out of his jacket.

"Go, Falco!" Michael said.

Falco was sent out of the pokeball, and was happy to see Michael.

"Farfetch'd!" Falco said, immediately flapping onto Michael's shoulder.

"Hahahaha! Falco, that kind of tickles!" Michael laughed.

"Farfetch'd!" Falco said.

"Oh, right. We need to stop Team Rocket. Because if no one's trying, it can't hurt to try! But we're going to have to train.. How about we try to get all the badges?" Michael said.

"Farfetch'd!" Falco agreed.

Michael ran downstairs, and hopped right on the couch, and started watching the news.
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

CS
Health:
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)
Magic power:
Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Xavier had taken some time and had stayed at home for a couple days. He woke up to the ring of his alarm clock, got dressed, and went downstairs, releasing his pokemon and sitting on the couch, watching the news that was already on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Falco flapped down the stairs, and sat next to Michael.

"Your pokemon seems to take after you, Michael!" Michael's mother said.

The news report began.

"Hello viewers, it's me, Bob Ninten, and I've got the latest Poke-news! Team Rocket is at it again. They have stolen pokemon from a pokemon center, using some odd, large, black pokemon, and---" Bob said, but was interrupted when a Team Rocket Grunt came on screen, and tied up Bob, and dragged him away.

The channel then became disconnected.
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Xavier stared at the disconnected screen, and so did his pokemon. "Mom, I'm going back to my adventure, Kay?"

"OK, then, Xavier. Be safe!" Xavier's mother told him.

Xavier and his pokemon rushed out of his house and out of town, wondering which Pokemon Center was attacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Two random people near Xavier were talking.

"I can't believe it! They robbed the Viridian City Pokemon Center!" One said.

"How did you know? The guy was cut off before he could talk!" The other person said.

"Well, I could tell, since it was in the background, and in some text." The other person said.

-----------------------

"Woah!" Michael said.

"Honey, please-" Before Michael's mom could say anything else, Michael was already out the door, running to the Viridian City Pokemon Center, with Falco...
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:20 pm

"Thanks." Xavier told the two people as he started running up the trail to Viridian City, with Wartortle and Eevee on his shoulders while Pidgeotto flew above him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:07 am

Michael was running as fast as he could, with Falco on his shoulder.

"Wheee! Falco, I bet we'll get there pretty soon!" Michael said.

"Farfetch'd!" Falco agreed.
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:08 am

Several minutes later, Xavier, Wartortle, Eevee, and Pidgeotto where in Viridian City. Xavier panted while he walked into the City.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:16 am

Kids in Viridian City were panicing.

"Aaaah! They're still robbing the Pokemon Center! Those poor pokemon!" The kids were saying, running and panicing.

Trainers were running into the Pokemon Center, and were getting slammed out of the Pokemon Center seconds later, with their now fainted pokemon.

Nurse Joys were outside, trying to collect up their Chanceys.

----------

Michael finally made it to Viridian City, and skidded to a stop, with Falco nearly falling off his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:17 am

Xavier was walking towards the Pokemon Center as Michael came into town. "That no good team Rocket again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:22 am

Suddenly, a trainer ran out of the pokemon center crying.

'I'd love to help them.. But Falco probably wouldn't stand a chance.. But what do I do?' Michael thought.
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:24 am

Xavier was puching himself through the crowd of people surrounding the Pokemon Center.

Wartortle and Eevee walked through the peoples legs, and Pidgeotto flew slowly to stay over Xavier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:39 pm

'I don't care. Those pokemon need help, and I'll do my best!' Michael thought.

Michael started running through the crowd of people, dodging and shoving as he went.

Falco did his best to stay on Michael's shoulder, holding on tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon   Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventures: The Perfect Pokemon
Page 1 of 1