Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Lucia heard some yelling underneath her feet. She was a little too curious what was below her. She looked down the elevator hatch.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:57 pm

(All the prisoners are already free, the prison bars were ripped out of the walls.)

The elevator hatch wasn't moving, but Doraaz's loud curses could be heard without being drained out by the ship's noises it was making as it was being split in two by the cat... who was now heading toward the commander. The centre of the ship completely broke away, and as it sank into the sea, the other half of the ship could be seen with the engines room, smoke and fire escaping in large quantities. It was like a watery hell.

The commander started climbing up the ladder on the side, trying to get up to the elevator. Gravity, on the other hand, started to pull the white cat and the prisoners backwards and towards the edge of their half of the ship. The bow of the ship was starting to point up to the sky from the weight on the other end... basically they were all in danger of falling into the water.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:27 pm

(Well, they're still on the ship, so they're not exactly free yet, I guess.)

Aaron quickly looked around for anything that might help their situation while trying to fight gravity...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:08 am

Lucia tried to open the hatch with her hands.
===
Messilita was being dragged away by gravity,being swept off her feet and sliding away. "Whoa!"
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:08 am

Several pipes and large wires were thrown up from under the floor, a few mobians had been hit into the water as a result of this. They were strong enough to be able to support about 6 Mobians, anything more and they would break away from the floor.

Their half of the ship was now at a full 90 degree tilt. The other half of the ship had started to sink already.

The hatch opened easily. Doraaz still needed support trying to get out when the elevator was on it's side.
"Help me out here!" He pleaded, trying to grapple onto the side of the hatch. He jumped once he heard a loud slam from the bottom of the elevator. He looked behind him to see the commander starting to punch through the metal, ripping away bit after bit. She didn't want any survivors.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Lucia grabbed Doraaz's hand and pulled as hard as she could. "Then we'll waste no time! Hurry!"
===
Messilita had a few scratches here and there,she also lost her pistols during the slide. "Move!" She tried to shove her way to a broken set of jail bars which works as a ladder for her. She searched for a way out of there. "Damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Aaron was in a rather inopportune spot--stuck hanging onto a goddamn pipe.
He tried making the best of his position and climbed from one support point to the other, doing what he could to build a route for the prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:21 pm

Doraaz managed to escape from the elevator. As he got out, the other side of the elevator was ripped off completely, with the commander noticing that they were already running for it.
"YOU'RE NOT GETTING OFF THIS SHIP ALIVE!" She swore, then started running for them. She dived through the trap door, not wanting to lose any distance between the fox and the tasmanian devil.

The submarines were getting closer. A gunship had been called in, too.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:45 am

"Run!" Lucia screamed,running up the shaft at her top speed. Her leg was alright but it will still need treatment.

As for Messilita, she tried to hold her ground on top of the ladder,using it like stilts to get up the elevator shaft and deploy the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Doraaz sprinted for it. The top of the shaft had been blasted open, the rain still pouring it down outside. The gunship could be seen approaching.
"Next time we have to go overseas, we're not jumping on a hostile ship!" He yelled, angry at himself whilst evading the pursuing commander.

Part of the side of the ship had completely broken away as it crashed into the sea, staying afloat. The cat hovered away from the ship and landed on it, then started looking round for a means of escaping from the fleet. Once he had seen the gunship, he put up a barrier which stopped a few missiles from hitting him. If the group could make it to the top, the gunship could be reached and sabotaged.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:43 pm

"Damn." Messilita made a little comment on the cat's luck, looking out for stray bullets or possible missiles.
===
Lucia's leg started to act up all of a sudden, slowing her down a bit "Oww!!" She looked back at the Commander in fear.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:00 pm

The commander fired another shot at Lucia once she was crippled, almost ensuring herself a kill. Az quickly pushed her to the side instead of diving in the way, which wasn't the stupid choice. Now that the commander was very close, she dived at Doraaz who retaliated with a punch to the face. It didn't break her nose, but she was bleeding rather badly... all she did was smile.
"This is why I love animals..." She threw a punch at Doraaz out of the blue which connected with his stomach, then fired a plasma shot which he jumped to the side to avoid. He tried to ignore the pain, but something in his stomach was definitely bleeding. "They're easy kill." She chuckled briefly, then aimed at Lucia. Az kicked her hand away then threw a punch at her face again, which she avoided and countered with a knee to his head. He fell back, wiping the blood from the bruise on his cheek bone.
"Get outta here." He whispered to Lucia, standing himself up.

There were a set of pipes and panels which had been ripped out close together, which would allow Messilita to climb up.

For now, the gunship was only focused on the cat. It continued to fire hundreds of bullets and missiles upon the feline, but it continued to resist. It threw a couple of energy balls every now and then at the gunship, which it avoided narrowly.
"Focus on that cat! Kill him!" A captain in a nearby submarine ordered as they began to submerge very close to the platform the cat was on. Once they were submerged, more soldiers came out and opened fire on the cat. He was struggling to keep the barrier up.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:59 pm

There was nothing Lucia could do to help with an opponent as strong as what she saw before her eyes. She wiped some blood off her lips,got up and bolted.

Messilita frantically looked around before noticing something usable. "Aha!" She continued walking with the ladder to get to the broken debris she could climb onto. She wondered if she could pilot the damn gunship if she got up to it. She assumed the pilots are easy to get information from...but could she trust them?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:20 am

Az struggled against the lady. Her armour gave her a big advantage since the only damage he could deal to her was by hitting her on the head... despite being about 2 to 3 feet taller.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Messilita climbed towards the top, she looked at the Gunship if she could reach there by jumping.
===
Lucia ran for her life to who knows where. Anywhere away from the commander was a better place to her.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:04 pm

The only thing the gunship was focusing on was the cat... it was wide open.

The end of the shaft had been ripped open, but whether there was a place he could land safely remained uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Aaron was trying to catch up to Messilita to the best of his abilities...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:21 am

After taking a few steps back,Messilita shouted and ran towards the gunship and jumped.
===
Lucia looked back.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:51 am

The gunship lost it's accuracy once Messilita had jumped on, causing it to accidentaly shoot down a few soldiers. The cat could now focus on the remains, throwing the rest off the submarines and into the sea. Using it's telekinetic power, it lifted one of the submarines out of the water, slowly but surely.

Doraaz was pinned to the ground, struggling against the commander who was overpowering him with ease. A knife was in her grasp, trying to force it through his forehead... the tip was shaking about a centimetre away from him.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Lucia couldn't just leave him behind,she thought...so she charged towards the Commander,wanting to throw her off guard.
===
Messilita tried to cling onto the gunship,she panicked for a way in. She is crazy enough anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:51 pm

The commander looked to Lucia, seeing that she wasn't in good position to defend herself from the incoming attacker. That's when Az hit the butt of the knife against her head, knocking her off balance before kicking her to the side. He got up, quickly kicked the commander in the head in hopes that she'd stay on the ground for longer, then ran for it.
"GO GO GO!" He yelled.

The cockpit opened up, with one of the two pilots pointing a gun at Messi.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Aaron just seemed to be watching Messilita at the moment rather than trying to make the jump to the gunship... any more weight and everything would go to hell in a handbasket, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:29 am

Messilita's adrenaline pumped when a gun was pointed at her,causing her to react by forcing herself to grab the gun and point it away. She mockingly insulted at the pilot.
===
Lucia turned tail and made a run for it again. "That was close!"
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:41 pm

The pilot's shot went nowhere... although now the ship was moving to the side in order to avoid the half of the submarine which had been thrown at them. The other half was used to break one of the other submarines in half, and then the cat proceeded to infiltrate the remaining sub.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:28 am

Messilita then tugged at the pilot and flung her feet towards his head,grabbing him with a scissors-like posture and attempting to snap his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next