Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 I_voting_barJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 I_voting_barJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:28 pm

His hands were starting to grow numb... this time, he slowly reached into his pocket, taking out the last bullet. As he weakly took out the magazine, he slipped it in before just managing to clip it back in. From there, he just waited for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Sola threw her shotgun at Lenny with both hands.
"j-jerk!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Lenny didn't feel the shotgun hit his already destroyed body. His nervous system was starting to stop working. All he could think of now was what to do... have the bullet to Sola's head, or his own?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Sola placed her hands behind her,touching a car. She tried to hoist herself up to do a reverse somersault..but only managed to go halfway before falling off and landing on the other side.
"ack!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Lenny knew he wouldn't be able to do anything now. He tried moving his legs, but not even a single twitched occurred. He could just barely feel his arms, but his hands were nearly numb.
"..." He grunted and snarled as each second of moving the barrel of the gun was probably the most amount of pain he would ever feel.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Sola sighed in relief and wiped away sweat from her forehead...she took out a roll of bandage and started to fix herself up with it.Painful but relieving soon after..one more wound to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Lenny let out a sigh, thinking about whether he should pull the trigger or not. He tried...
Nothing happened.
"..." He thought of whether he would just let Sola finish him off or not.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Sola tried to find an improvised weapon...she lost her shotgun and forgot to bring her pistol to battle...She ripped off the bumper of a car..it was rusty and a little heavy..but it would knock somebody's brains out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Lenny just patiently waited...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:10 pm

Sola crept under cover,going to flank Lenny from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:40 pm

"Come on, you damn lowlife." Lenny growled, hoping this would speed up the process.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:20 pm

Sola tried not to reply back...doing so would get her spotted...she was nearly there. She also tried not to step on broken glass...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Lenny tried squeezing the trigger, but his entire body by now was completely numb. He couldn't even think properly.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Sola was now behind Lenny but she was between 2 cars. She would have to jump up and initiate the blow. She started to build up potential energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:32 pm

"..."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:35 pm

"HAAAAA" Sola jumped up quite high,a little higher than a human could jump and brought down the heavy car bumped upon Lenny's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:22 pm

That was the last thing Lenny saw.

(DECEASED)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:25 pm

(I don't understand "Deceased" at my level of vocabulary. although I can guess it's not to cease...like a ceasefire..only the opposite!...right?)
===
"Phew..." Sola sighed in relief...she picked up her shotgun and started to load more shells from her ammo pouch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:55 pm

(He's dead... and now I need to decide who to bring in. Again.)

Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:55 pm

(As I said,take your time to think.)
===
Sola sat down and started to eat a sandwich to regain her energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Spearo was the next to arrive. All of the sudden, he emerged from behind a car.
"Woah, nice gun." He said, flashing his speargun he had.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:08 pm

Sola was in the midst of eating a sandwich.
"mmph?" She gulped it in.

"Thanks,you're kinda late though..." Sola remembered the 2 post-ceasefire before the actual fight...if that didn't exist she would have blasted Spearo by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Spearo walked up to Sola, holding his hand out.
"Can I have a piece?" He asked, looking at the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:14 pm

"No,this is mine." Sola,being greedy,took back the sandwich and ate a bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Spearo frowned.
"GIVE." He yelled, pointing the speargun at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next