Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) I_vote_lcapJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) I_voting_barJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) I_vote_lcapJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) I_voting_barJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Left_bar_bleue0/0Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Empty
PostSubject: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Here is the rule.

From weakest to strongest,each player can use all his characters to fight till death or when they give up (They still die).

Well of course...the landscape changes every 2 deaths...the casualty's player can set the environment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:27 pm

I think you can be the one who starts us off. I'll be using Atika's sister for the first time - Heather.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Left_bar_bleue0/0Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:32 pm

First up.

Lucia Prower,armed with only a pistol and strange,improvised prototype devices crafted by her very own hands.
===
The landscape shall be: http://www.redfactionview.net/screenshots/mapscreenshots/battlearena-rail-ctf.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Heather took a look around, her M1911 strapped to her left leg and just hidden from view under her skirt, and as she took a couple of steps closer to the centre of the arena she paused for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Lucia jumped in from the ceiling,getting into her stance.
"Central command has sent me to eliminate you...you have gone too far!"
===
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:39 pm

What did she do? o3o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Heather raised an eyebrow... this fox didn't seem like one who would believe something different to what she was told.
"..." She crossed her arms in protest, ready for pretty much anything.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:40 pm

"Normally I put people like you under arrest but since Central Command has its commander adress me to kill you...I will." Lucia said,her line of duty being her top priority. She took out her pistol from its holster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:29 pm

"Always have to do things the hard way, don't we?" Heather sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:39 pm

"I guess." Lucia took the first shot,firing at Heather without using the sights of her pistol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Heather jumped to the left a bit, just avoiding the shot before running at Lucia and readying a drop-kick.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Lucia got into a stance,being ready to catch anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Heather jumped at her before thrusting both her feet directly at Lucia's head.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Lucia couldn't catch this...she could do nothing but get hit.
"Gah!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Heather then used her as a springboard, kicking herself back off of her and rolling back before getting into a fighting stance. She was lucky her sister taught her this.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Lucia landed on the floor by her side,she struggled to shoot Heather again with her pistol.

This time it was in burst mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:09 pm

(Could you describe what 'burst mode' is?)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:12 pm

(here,a wiki!)
===
In automatic firearms, burst mode or burst fire is a firing mode enabling the shooter to fire a predetermined number of rounds, usually 2 or 3 rounds and 100+ on anti-aircraft weapons, with a single pull of the trigger. This firing mode is commonly used in submachine guns, assault rifles and carbines. Other types of firearms, such as machine pistols (e.g. the Beretta 93R) may also have a burst mode.

tl;dr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:15 pm

(Oh, now I remember. Thanks anyway.)

Heather's right shoulder suffered a couple of shots, but as she staggered back a bit she whipped out her M1911, holding it horizontally and taking just one shot at Lucia. Her accuracy suffered slightly from her injury.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:17 pm

As Heather pulled out her pistol,Lucia was alert. She rolled and quickly got up,running towards the wall to hide behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:19 pm

"For heaven's sakes..." Heather mumbled under her breath, taking a few steps back until she was by either wall behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:21 pm

"This better work." Lucia threw a small device over the edge of the wall. She would activate it later. For now she reloaded her pistol while being hidden behind a wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Heather shifted to the side, just so that the right half of her body was hiding behind the wall as she kept an eye out, ignoring the device.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Lucia took out her personal mirror and peeked from it.As soon as she could see Heather's image nearby the device. It was the right time to use the device.
She took her "Thing with that red button" out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Heather thought for a moment... she couldn't just let that device stay there. She had no idea what it was, but immediately she carefully aimed at the device before taking a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next