Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Lucia stepped on the accelerator,the car starting to move. Messilita just looked around. "Snipers...best not run into them."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:29 pm

There was a Mobian that had rushed out into the road to try and stop them for a lift. It was a green lynx.
"Keep driving, he'll get us killed." Doraaz was more concerned about his own safety than others.

Ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Lucia just ignored but had this feeling of guilt... She kept driving nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:37 pm

The lynx started shouting at them, running towards them as they got further and away. The car started to vibrate a tiny bit...

The nuke had been launched. As Doraaz looked through the rear window again, he saw a huge trail of smoke soar up into the sky from way outside of the other side of the city. He squinted, trying to figure out what it was. It didn't take long for him to see that it was a missile. He looked back round, gulping.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:42 pm

"Whoooaaaa.." Messilita watched as the missile that is the size of a building fly into the air... she was kind of nervous too. Lucia didn't bother,she concentrated driving.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:44 pm

"You're gonna need to go a lot faster than this." Doraaz said again. He was talking a lot for someone who had only just met two strangers in the middle of a fight.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Lucia was careful not to hit anything in the broken streets,one mistake could send the car flipping. "I am! I am!!"
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:49 pm

The missile started to level, slowly. Doraaz's heart was in his throat... bowing out in a nuclear explosion wasn't his kind of ending at all.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Lucia saw a clear route that didn't have much rubble in the way. She accelerated some more until she reached full speed.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Doraaz was on the edge of his seat. Literally.

"Impact in 5... 4..."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Lucia raced the car over a crater,flying for a second.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:12 pm

The missile could be seen slowly vanishing under the skyline. A sniper had seen the car and took a shot, shattering the rear window. A shard almost cut Doraaz's ear off.

"3... 2..."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Messilita shrieked, the shot almost hitting her.

Once Lucia cleared the jump,she stomped onto the accelerator to go as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:41 pm

"One..."

Doraaz looked back. In an instant, the entire city shook. A huge inferno of nuclear hazards rose up from behind the city skyline, quickly decimating it. The earth started to rapidly give way and crack, leaving huge gaps in the roads. A massive shockwave from the explosion was coming towards them rapidly as a massive mushroom cloud began to rise from the centre.
"Brace yourselves!" He yelled out, pushing himself as far back in the seat as he could.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Lucia kept driving away. Messilita crawled into the footspace. "Meep"
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Driving was going to be useless... within seconds, the entire car was thrown up into the air and pushed forward with lots of power. They were lucky, if they weren't pushed forward the intense heat and radiation would have killed them. The buildings got leveled as the shockwave expanded but also weakened, with a skyscraper starting to slowly collapse, threatening to fall on top of the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Lucia screamed as the entire car shook forward, the impact dazed her for a while.. Everything was in motion blur and her ears were ringing. Messilita was still in the legroom part of the back seats.
" Do you guys hear something? "
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Doraaz couldn't even hear her. His own ears were getting deafened by the explosion outside. After travelling several hundred metres in the sky, the car crashed into some soft ground, rolling and tumbling over until it slowly came to a stop upside down. Smoke escaped out the bonnet, and Doraaz was suffering from quite a bad headache.
"Ugh..." He kicked the door off, needing little effort due to the weakness of the hinge, then slowly climbed out. He struggled to stay stood up.
"Everyone... alright...?"
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Lucia's head was bleeding a bit, she scooted to the side and started to climb out.
Messilita,in the back seat was..kind of stuck. "Oh crap. HELP!!"
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Doraaz could kind of hear her. He walked over hazily, then kicked the seat forward to give her some space for movement.
"Jeez... my head..." He was in agony.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Messilita scurried out of the car, she could feel her stomach a bit twisted from the push. She rolled chest-up and her eyes shrank a bit. "HOLY CRAP! A BUILDING IS COMING RIGHT AT US!!" She pointed and stumbled to get up. Lucia looked up too and gasped.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Doraaz looked up and saw the incoming building. He quickly ran TO THE SIDE, because he didn't care much about the other two.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Messilita and Lucia ran over to the other side, Messilita tugging Lucia along.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:49 pm

They only just got out of the way. The tip of the skyscraper came crashing down, throwing Doraaz off of his feet from the impact as the car was... well, crushed. Some debris flew up and all over the place, a chunk landing next to Doraaz himself. He almost yelped.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Lucia and Messilita dived to the floor and rolled away from the skyscraper. Messilita watched as the debris started going up. "Watch out!" She stumbled away from the incoming debris to avoid being hit. A piece of shrapnel pierced Lucia's leg which made her squeal in pain. She fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next