Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. I_vote_lcapThis Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. I_voting_barThis Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. I_vote_lcapThis Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. I_voting_barThis Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Left_bar_bleue0/0This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Empty
PostSubject: This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay.   This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:20 pm

This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Fail10
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay.   This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:31 pm

You mean like Aquablade11?
Back to top Go down
http://leanandskinnychicken.tumblr.com
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay.   This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:03 pm

I suck at minesweeper :/
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Left_bar_bleue10500/10500This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Left_bar_bleue9750/9750This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay.   This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:31 am

Cats Are Eating Feet wrote:
You mean like Aquablade11?

No, like girls on the internet. *Trollface*

Just kiddiiiing~ <3
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay.   This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:06 am

Jerk.
Back to top Go down
http://leanandskinnychicken.tumblr.com
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Left_bar_bleue0/0This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay.   This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:30 am

You fictional british mustard,Elisa might get offended...aww well,lets see what her reactions is (Hopefully if she even notices this.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay.   This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:34 pm

I agree with Dark Jandroy.

She may get offended.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Left_bar_bleue10500/10500This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Left_bar_bleue9750/9750This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay.   This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:45 pm

*Sadness* I'm sorry. D;>
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Magic power:
This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Left_bar_bleue6000/6000This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

PostSubject: Re: This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay.   This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:38 pm

In a nutshell.

Minesweeper used Troll!
Its super effective!
Dark Jandroy used Rage!
It doesn't effect foe Minesweeper...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay.   This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay. Empty

Back to top Go down

This Mine-sweeper game is fake and gay.
Page 1 of 1