Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 I_voting_bar[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 I_voting_bar[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

[\+Corpse City+/]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Ryan thought of an idea.
"I'll provide covering fire,when he ducks for cover,run nearer until you can take a good shot."

"I'll help too." Felina held up both of her pistols.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:20 pm

"Alright." Vernon agreed to the plan, thinking it could work.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Ryan slid to the side from his cover and fired a volley at the sniper's estimated location.

Felina forgot where the sniper was hiding though,she fired close to where Ryan was shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:25 pm

The man in the window quickly hid from the gunshot as the glass shattered. After Vernon heard this, he got up on his feet and quickly sprinted towards the hotel. Without realising, another shot whizzed over Vernon's shoulder as he jumped behind a building to stay behind cover.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Ryan started firing again.Soon,his gun started clicking.He quickly returned to cover and began reloading.

As for Felina,her pistols still had plenty of ammo.She fired much closer to where the sniper would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:46 pm

The sniper quickly fired another shot roughly around where Felina was with poor accuracy as the shot dented the car. Vernon waited until there was just silence, or for the right signal.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:34 pm

"Get ready." Ryan said to Felina.

Felina gave a little nod as she saved the last of her current rounds for the next volley. Soon after,both of them fired at the Sniper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:25 pm

What appeared to be a small spray of blood came from the person's chest. From then on, there wasn't a single movement or shot from the window, and Vernon could now only assume that the sniper had been shot. Just to make sure, he ran over to the entrance of the hotel and broke in, looking around with his rifle at the ready. He noticed that the lift was broken, so now his only option was to go up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:11 pm

While Vernon was busy going up,Ryan and Felina were debating who shot the sniper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:13 am

As he was about to put his foot over one of the footsteps, he noticed there was a tripwire. He looked up, noticing several knives were all dangling above him. He didn't want his brain to be shredded to bits, so he carefully lifted his foot over the tripwire and did the same with the other. From there, he continued on.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:22 am

(You can continue from there,I have nothing my characters would do.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Vernon heard another gunshot behind the door next to him once he got to the top floor. He tried opening the door, but it was locked, so he punched through the wood near the handle and tried the door from the other side. He then realised there were keys still in it, so he turned the keys anti-clockwise and the door unlocked. Then, he slowly opened the door, holding his rifle in his other hand as he aimed through the gap. When he fully opened it, he noticed amongst the torn wallpaper and wrecked sofa that the sniper had a bullet in his head and his sniper was on his lap.
"Odd..." He murmured to himself. It didn't look like he shot himself at all. As he walked over to the window, he saw the wrecked car he was hiding behind, along with the Ryan and Felina. As he looked to his right, he saw there was a door left wide open, leading to an empty room with a large hole in the floor. Vernon walked over to it and looked down, but it was too dark to see.

After a minute, he walked out of the hotel and called to the other two.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Felina noticed Vernon.
"Is he dead?" She asked.

Ryan gave a confused face.
"He's sure to be dead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:51 pm

"Well, he's dead." Vernon announced.
"Now we're just gonna have to keep an eye out..." He mumbled, looking around for any open windows.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:58 pm

"Too bad we couldn't take him alive and punch some info out of him." Ryan said,slinging the SMG behind him.

Felina holstered her pistols after reloading them.
"What now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:08 pm

"Guess it's just further into town now. Let's go... and hopefully we can find some information there." Vernon said. He turned round and started walking, signalling for the other two to follow.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Felina followed quickly,as for Ryan..he was the last one to act.Always.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:24 am

As both of them were walking,Ryan started getting a bit closer to Felina. She noticed this.

"You catch up fast." She remarked deliberately.

"Yeah,I do." Ryan replied.

"I don't really recall you catching up with us so quickly like that." She continued.

"What?"

"Ohhhhh..nothing." Felina gave a little grin.

Ryan was like: T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:36 pm

They were now in the plaza. There were a couple of lampposts that had been knocked over, some tiles and bricks in the ground were removed, the signs on some shops were either flickering or hanging on by a hinge, and there was even a couple of spots of blood on the walls.
"Nice place..." Vernon said sarcastically. There were a few people sat outside on benches and around tables, but they were armed and didn't look too friendly.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:34 pm

"I don't like this.." Felina had both of her hands on the holsters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:43 pm

"Just stay calm and don't try and piss anyone off..." Vernon mumbled to the two. Wanting to get information, he walked over to a table that had a rather large man with a hunting rifle who was accompanied by a girl with a shotgun, who only looked about 14.
"Excuse me. I'm looking for some 'information'--" Vernon was interrupted.
"You stay the hell away from my daughter!" The man roared, standing up and aiming his rifle directly at Vernon's face. He put both his hands up to shoulder height, looking at the end of the barrel.
"Woah! I'm not gonna harm anyone!" He reacted with, gulping.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:50 pm

Felina was totally shocked by the man's reaction to a simple request. What could she do?

Ryan felt the same,however he wanted to interfere but he thought it would make things worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:05 am

There was a long silence between the two, with several other people watching what was going on from different tables.
"... You won't do any harm to my daughter. You do, you're dead. Kapish?" He had his finger already slowly squeezing the trigger. Just one more millimetre and bang.
"Alright... Alright." Vernon nodded, not making any movement. The man kept his gun aimed at Vernon for another five seconds or so until lowering it, slowly.
"You were gonna tell us something..." The man said, having a pretty bad memory. Vernon gave a confused look, but quickly remembered what it was he was going to ask.
"Yeah, we're looking for a man who calls himself 'The Thorn'." Vernon said. The daughter gave Vernon a surprised look, then turned her head round to see Ryan and Felina. She signalled for them to come over and listen to what her dad was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:08 am

Felina and Ryan walked a bit closer to Vernon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:14 am

"... That guy never shows his face." The man said. "Nobody knows what he looks like, who he is or what he's trying to do in Mayville."
"Surely someone's seen his face." Vernon said, regarding how roughly 30% of the crimes in Mayville were controlled by his orders, or so he was told.
"That's the thing." The daughter cut in, standing up with both her hands on the table.
"Everyone who he influences doesn't even know what he looks like. They're just so scared of him that they don't want him to do what he's done to some people who haven't followed his orders." She explained. Vernon looked at her, curious about this.
"And... what has he done?" He asked. The daughter and her dad both looked at each other, the daughter wincing from the thought of having to explain it.
"It... wasn't a pretty sight..." The man said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next