Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} I_vote_lcapDeciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} I_voting_barDeciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} I_vote_lcapDeciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} I_voting_barDeciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

My Pet : Creeper

Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Empty
PostSubject: Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.}   Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Mandatory Requirements:

(1) The players are trying to form a galactic federation.
(2) They must have a common enemy thats trying to eradicate them, or a common universal disaster of some kind.
(3) This is a spacefaring rpg, due to how malgus desires scifi. There may be other requests for certain parameters as well.
(4) Dont complain about the 'currency' and science system. It will be easy to rp that. I will explain it on the ooc after this discussion.
(5) It must involve only the spaceship thats presently designed in all our actions. My hope is to make character development rp.
(6) I expect originality. This means it most not be based on anything but itself. No star trek nor star wars. But... 'the force' is allowed...

Link: https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com/t763-sigma-metaverse-ooc-attempt-to-attract-everyone#18055

Present Plotline:

An insidious organization called the 'hidden' has began attacking many spacefaring races. While this may seem all too typical, some races have realized just how powerful these 'hiddens' have become. Thus far, they have destroyed nearly 1500 species all in a venture to 'purify' the universe, claiming the best planets in every solar system in the first place, except in the spiral galaxy known as the milky way. But even there, just about all the races in that solar system are besieged by the hiddens.

Luckily, there is a hope. A group of spacefaring beings have emerged to establish the 'univesal councel'. So far, they only have 5 species united with them, but its likely more will arrive to help in eliminating the 'hiddens' as well. But whether they will join or not... remains to be seen. However, they have become so powerful that it would take the unified efforts of all the races in this universe to finally destroy them, even then it would be very difficult.

There is another hope, however. Its said that when all is lost, and the end is near, 15 sacred artefacts will unite together to create the first and only way to timetravel, thus saving the universe from unimaginable wickeness and evil. However, these artefacts are shrouded in myth... and known to only a few. Further, they are protected by monsters of incredible strength and potency...

Last edited by dvp_gamguru on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Realms/index/
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Left_bar_bleue987364735/987364735Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Empty_bar_bleue  (987364735/987364735)
Name::
Magic power:
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Left_bar_bleue754613184765416132/754613184765416132Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Empty_bar_bleue  (754613184765416132/754613184765416132)

PostSubject: Re: Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.}   Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:36 pm

In my oh-so humble opinion, I really do not like the idea of EVERYBODY on the same side....but, that is just my opinion...

Also, perhaps these 'hidden' can be the Zvar'nekaz(a race I based off another race, then modified it so much it no longer resembles the original), as they do seek to eliminate all sentience, and very little is known about them.

But, that is just me wishing to brainwa-I mean spread my ideas.

EDIT:Also, what do you mean by 'Metaverse?'
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

PostSubject: Re: Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.}   Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Ok.. then the only other choice is to begin with a custom fighter on the enemy side. I will allow 3 such players.

Metaverse... is just the name I often use for the name of a whole universe. Its an alternate reality in space...

One law about the spacefighter. It must only have plasma and fusion technologies. But the sky is the limit on those techs. ok?

I will edit the ooc for that config.
Back to top Go down
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Left_bar_bleue987364735/987364735Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Empty_bar_bleue  (987364735/987364735)
Name::
Magic power:
Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Left_bar_bleue754613184765416132/754613184765416132Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Empty_bar_bleue  (754613184765416132/754613184765416132)

PostSubject: Re: Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.}   Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:49 pm

Well then, we have a bit of a problem....

Zvar'nekaz use a hyper-advanced drive known as the Tachyon drive, which pretty much gets you to your location nanoseconds before you leave. Of course, I could perhaps just use a slightly more primitive Nekaz....
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

PostSubject: Re: Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.}   Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:51 pm

I will allow tachyonics as well then. Resolved. Makes sense anyhow as they span virtually the whole universe...
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

PostSubject: Re: Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.}   Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Hate to bump, but how can I expect negotiations on this if nobody replies...

I know one person in particular would want a better plotline than just killing... and not just myself either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.}   Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:47 pm

Not much of a plot.

Needs more storyline, much less action.
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

PostSubject: Re: Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.}   Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Horrible with plotline and action. Thats what this is for.

To find a compromise that would go well with everyone. Yes everyone. Its not what I want.. but what WE want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.}   Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.} Empty

Back to top Go down

Deciding a plotline. {Intentonal Collaberation! Part of metaverse.}
Page 1 of 1