Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 I_vote_lcapAn outcast's prayer - Page 8 I_voting_barAn outcast's prayer - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 I_vote_lcapAn outcast's prayer - Page 8 I_voting_barAn outcast's prayer - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

An outcast's prayer

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:05 pm

"I think I've found the murderer. I'm still chasing him." Scizo said, pushing through a crowd of people before hanging up. Just as she hung up she saw the man disappear down an alleyway. She didn't want to lose him, so she sprinted toward the alley as quickly as she could, although once she arrived the man was gone.
"DAMN IT." She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:07 pm

"What? did he ambush you?" Messilita said,very worried,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:08 am

"I lost him..." She sighed.
"Now all I can hope for is that Lenny finds something... I'm hanging up and returning back to the restaurant, see ya in a bit." Scizo hung up the phone, then made her way back to the restaurant, angry at herself.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:12 am

"Okay." Messilita hung up and waited,pretending to eat so others won't take her seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:23 am

As Scizo was walking back, she decided to ring Lenny.
"Lenny?"
"Yeah?"
"How's your little 'tying up' going?"
"Not good... I overheard Darline's declining access for any vehicles or people to leave the city unless they have her permission. Soon this city will be in a lockdown."
"WHAT?!" Scizo yelled out, stopping for a moment to realise several others were looking at her before they continued on.
"... What the hell should we do?"
"Try and get out of here while we still can. We can always try and find a way back into the city."
"Fine... come pick us up where you dropped us off." Scizo said, hanging up. She continued on over to the burger restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:48 am

Messilita was outside.
"Well thaaaaanks to you too!!" She stuck out her tounge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:42 am

"..." Scizo waited for Lenny to arrive. At the same time, she kept a close eye out on cars driving past to see if the man she had chased would be driving in one. So far she couldn't see him at all.
"We better find that guy again... I don't want him running round without us knowing who he is." She mumbled, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:23 am

"Mhm." Messilita nodded sharply. "Hey,is that?- " Messilita pointed at a familiar jeep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:34 pm

"... Sola?" Scizo took a look at the jeep, recognizing it at first glance.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:13 pm

"Hehe,she's always driving around the city to look for a specific shop...she's a mechanic working on planes...combat planes." Messilita started to talk about Sola,revealing her as a good person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:30 pm

"Cool." Scizo said, but this quickly gave her an idea.
"Oh! We could get her to build a plane for us so we can survey the city which should make finding the murderer easier!" She quickly burst out with, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:31 pm

"Well,I planned placing the heat sensor below the plane though...so we can fly at night." Messilita scratched her head.
"But I don't know.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:34 pm

"Why not give it a shot? Come on, the army won't..." Scizo's ears drooped as her eyes dilated a bit.
"... They'll blast us out of the sky..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:38 pm

"Not if they know a captain is flying in it." Messilita winked,loving the fact that she is a commanding officer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:40 pm

"... I forgot to mention the Mobian government's doing a lockdown of the city." She mumbled, biting her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:42 pm

"So we better do it fast or scrap the idea?" Messilita tried to think of a way around it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:43 pm

"Do it... maybe because you're a commander they'll know not to shoot you down." She suggested, thinking on it.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:51 pm

"It's a risk...I love risks." Messilita said.

Sola sped by,not noticing miss redhead at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:00 pm

"... She's always seems to be in a hurry." Scizo commented on Sola, remembering when they drove past that other time.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:01 pm

"She's like that." Messilita placed a hand on her hip.
"Where is your friend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:06 pm

"No idea..." Scizo sighed. She took her phone out from her pocket, dialling Lenny again and waiting for him to pick up.
"-- What now?"
"Where are you? We've been waiting for ages!"
"... You better be ready for a fast pick up."
"Okay. ... Wait... do I hear sirens?" Scizo asked, but it was too late as Lenny had hung up.
"He told us to be ready for a fast pick up..." She told Messilita, repeating what he said.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:12 pm

"Alright..." Messilita nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:16 pm

The sound of sirens and roaring engines drew near. As Scizo looked into the distance she noticed Lenny's car, with several police interceptors racing behind him. Scizo's phone rang, and as she picked it up she heard Lenny's voice on the other end.
"I'm opening the back door for you to get in... but if I stop I'm gonna get caught." Lenny said, hanging up quickly.
"WE HAVE--" She was cut off when he hung up.
"Ugh... Messi, we're gonna have to jump in."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:31 pm

"I'm ready!" Messilita got into a stance which she uses to make quick movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:47 pm

"Wait for it..." Scizo mumbled. She saw the back door of Lenny's car open up on it's own electrically. She tried timing it perfectly.
"Now!" She shouted, jumping in quickly herself and sliding to the other side of the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

An outcast's prayer
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: