Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters I_vote_lcapThe Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters I_voting_barThe Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters I_vote_lcapThe Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters I_voting_barThe Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters Empty
PostSubject: The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters   The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:39 am

These are the really, REALLY, REALLY stupid adventures of my characters, in a large noncanon stack!

Let's Play A Card Game

Techy: IVY!
Ivy: Yeah?
Techy: I CHALLENGE YOU TO A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Ivy: What!?
Techy: I CHALLENGE YOU TO A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!!
Ivy: Uhh.. Okay..
Techy: GET OUT YOUR DECK ALREADY!
Ivy: I don't even have a deck!
Techy: SCREW IT. TIME TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE.
Ivy: I think Techy's gone insane.
*Techy eventually finds Jake*
Techy: I CHALLENGE YOU TO A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME.
Jake: I can't play a card game with you, I'm busy here. *watching youtube videos*
Techy: BUT YOU'RE AN OBVIOUS RIP OFF OF BAKURA! YOU HAVE TO PLAY CARDS WITH ME!
Jake: I AM NOT A RIP OFF!
*A lost Bakura stumbles into the room*
Bakura: Hey has any of you seen where I can find- Oh god, not another one.
Jake: I think this is extremely awkward..
Bakura: No offense, but you're totally a rip off.
Annoying Dog: IN AMERICA!
Techy: Actually this is Mobius.
Annoying Dog: LIES! ALL LIES! THE CAKE IS A LIE! OR A SPY! OR A SPIE!
*The Annoying Dog is picked up by her ears and thrown out of the room*
Jake: I'm not a rip off, I'll show you, I'll mix it up.. *Grumbling and mumbling as leaving the room*
Techy: OH NOES! I AM ALL ALONE WITH A FURBY!
Bakura: *Leaves the room*
Techy: Aww.. Now the furby left.
*Kaiba enters the room*
Kaiba: I'm here to kickass and play cardgames...
Techy: OH SWEET!
*Two hours later after an epic card game battle with many holograms and non-childsafe gadgets..*
Techy: THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!
Kaiba: Whatever.
*The Mokuba Alarm goes off*
Kaiba: Oh look my little brother Mokuba got kidnapped for the 912,740,356,891th time.
Techy: Aren't you gonna save him?
Kaiba: Nope.
Techy: Alright. Let's just do nothing and wait for the screen to fade out.
Kaiba: *Doing Nothing*
Techy: *Doing Nothing*

How To Train Your Idiot

Techy: WELCOME TO BERK, HOME OF DRAGONS! *Roasted by a dragon*
Ivy: Are you okay?
Techy: WHY YES I AM.
Hiccup: Wait, what are YOU guys doing on Berk?
Techy: WE'RE TRAINING DRAGONS. I CLAIM THIS ONE. *Standing on a giant green dragon*
Hiccup: That's a seadragonius maximus! You can't tame it!
Techy: SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE PARTIALLY BLUE FEATHERS!
Hiccup: Uhh.. What the hell?
Tak: He's always like that.
Ivy: *Sinking into the soil of Berk* HEEELP! I'M DROOOOWNING!!! Or.. I'M SIINNNKINGG!! Or.. I don't know! JUST HELP!
*Ivy is pulled out by Hiccup*
Toothless: Toothless no like stupid red duck.. Toothless hungry!
Techy: ALRIGHT GIANT BADASS DRAGON, FIRE YOUR LAZAR!
Seadragonius Maximus: *Grabs Techy and flings him to Pluto and back, forty-five times*
Techy: HOLY CHIZZ, THAT WAS A GREAT RIDE!
Ivy: Wait, shouldn't you be dead from being flung around the universe 45 times?
Techy: I ARE INVINCIBLE! *Crushed by the dragon's claw*
Ivy: ............ Or not.
Hiccup: *facepalm*

That's the end of one stupid adventure, expect another one!
Back to top Go down

The Random Noncanonical Adventures of My Characters
Page 1 of 1