Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) I_vote_lcap☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) I_voting_bar☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) I_vote_lcap☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) I_voting_bar☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆ (AU)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) Empty
PostSubject: ☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆ (AU)   ☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆  (AU) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:05 pm

(Red vs blue rp.)
Ryst was just about to suspect nothing would happen, but then, a stranger appeared. He ran toward's ryst, and tried to hit him, but Ryst's synthetic arm grabbed his hand, and threw him up. The stranger scoffed. Ryst ran up a rock that was nearby, and flipped off it. The stranger didn't expect this, and he was put under ryst as they fell to the ground quickly. The stranger, in his short time, grabbed ryst's foot and twisted it, and Ryst winced. He landed on the ground by the stranger. He sighed, and got up. He put his foot back to place. "Try better." The stranger said. (Song with this fight: Somewhere-Linkin park) Ryst kicked up, two time's. The stranger kicked up too, and the back of their shoe's collided. Ryst was prepared. He set his hand's in a defensive manner. The stranger grunted, and kicked his 'Defensive' manner that he set up. Ryst grabbed his foot, and kicked him back. The stranger was kicked back, and he ran at Ryst again. Ryst quickly ran to him and ducked, sliding his body. He grabbed the stranger's leg and he fell. The stranger didn't expect him to be this advanced in fighting. But ryst knew him all to well. He slid on his back, turning his body around and hitting the stranger on the back ten time's, then kicked him away. The stranger was beat. "I suppose that i kicked your ass. Double time." Ryst said, aiming his pistol at the stranger. The stranger aimed his assault rifle at him. Somebody should stop this fight. Ryst was prepared. They both fired. Ryst got hit in the shoulder while he missed and the stranger was fine. "Agh..." Ryst said, wincing. Ryst stood up strong, and grabbed his pistol again. His wound was bleeding. The stranger was agent florida. "...I still cant believe that you got here. You were so talented." Florida said, aiming at Ryst. Ryst ran up to him, florida fired a few times but he missed. Ryst pushed all his weight into the hit, pushing his arm's back. Florida was dreadfully kicked back. He landed on the ground but jumped back up. Tex was watching the battle. "...Rookie." Tex said, watching them both and commenting on thier fighting. Florida and Ryst looked back at tex. They ran toward's her. Tex seen Ryst trying to hit her back from behind, and she grabbed his leg. Ryst body was used as a practicing sword, and Florida was hit back to a rock. Ryst, however, hanged on to her using his prosthetic arm. He was soon thrown by a cliff. Ryst grabbed and used his prosthetic arm to grab the cliff-rock and he slid across it. He ran up the cliff and jumped for the tip and he grabbed it. He climbed back up quickly to go back to fight. Agent Texas grabbed Ryst and pushed him back to the rock, only to find Florida wasn't there. Florida dodges a attack by ducking, then kneeled. He kept kicking his leg's into her armour, and she grabbed one of his leg's. She quickly put her foot in the middle then pushed her leg. Florida was bursted back to red base. "Son of a bitch." Florida mentioned. He may have lost his baby maker's. Ryst got out of the rock pattern and seen florida fly. He seen agent texas again. They were on a last stand. "....He was looking for you, wasn't he?" Texas said, holding her dual Smg's at ryst at gunpoint. "Yes." Ryst said. ".....What did he want?" "......My A.I." Ryst said. "...Come with me, you may aswell be useful with your A.I anyway's." Agent Texas said, motioning for him to follow her. He followed her and did as she said.
~
Cs:
Name:
Appearence:
Team:
Story:
(Ryst is on red team. Plot will be revealed later)
Back to top Go down

☆..:|The Way I Go|:..☆ (AU)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: