Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core I_vote_lcapSerious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core I_voting_barSerious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core I_vote_lcapSerious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core I_voting_barSerious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core

Go down 
5 posters

Should Dark Jandroy's base have a Toilet?
YES
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core I_vote_lcap75%Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
NO
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core I_vote_lcap25%Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Left_bar_bleue0/0Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Empty
PostSubject: Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core   Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:36 pm

The entrance of Dark Jandroy's Mobile Underground Base is not hidden, but mostly disguised as an ordinary doorway to an innocent looking building. Once Agent Elisa has penetrated through this disguised door it holds a formidable amount of defences.

-Machineguns
-Flamethrowers
-Laser Wall

===
After Elisa has successfully passed the defences she will reach a maze of short hallways. It's walls are shiny and metal, mirrors are added to the corners for minions to distinguish if Elisa is hiding around the corner. The mirrors can be broken.

At the end of the maze there are 2 machineguns that pop down from the ceiling once Elisa is spotted by security cameras. The main objective of these guns are to protect a door leading deeper into the base.
===
If Elisa is to penetrate through the door...there will be hundreds of mines waiting to be stepped on. Elisa is not known to bring a metal detector but she seems to steal some from the storage room nearby...which is guarded with robots.
===
The last line of outer defences is a large room...since the base is powered by electricity the main weapon is the power source itself.

Elisa will be shocked to death(And have a fuzzy fur style) should she make contact with the free flying bolts which is predicted to hit her at a 99% chance.

Machineguns placed at the ceiling should give her some trouble.
===
The interiors of the deep base is a maze of hallways to confuse organic intruders. The place is littered with security cameras and corner mirrors. A few guards are placed on patrol duties,armed with a sub-machinegun.

Traps like poison gas and kamikaze drones are well known to hide from their prey.Patrol units are advised not to trigger traps or they will suffer...a few were stubborn and we(The robotic ministry of defence) held no responsibility for their deaths.
===
Rooms like the Cafe(To collect oil),Recreation Centres,Training Rooms and Barracks(Where we shut down to recharge) are required as we need to be maintained and be mission ready.

Dark Jandroy has restricted access to worker robots than his Elites...who are the upgraded guards of the interior base. The Elites have strong, shielded armour resistant to mass drivers like rifles and pistols. They are armed with various weaponary to suit most situations...The flame thrower being a common favourite against persistant attackers.
===
Dark Jandroy's chamber. He has lots of hidden defences there that prove fatal even to his Elites. Elisa's dodging capabilities still outmatch the speedy blades and lasers. Dark Jandroy sits on his throne like a lord...watching over the base as if he was the god of his own world....us as the people.

The wall located at the back of his desk can rotate round, leading to his laboratory where he tests certain experiments and tortures Elisa should he capture her...She is known to escape a couple of times and flee from the base to fight another day...
===
The Supercomputer is the very core of the base itself...it calculates faster than any other robot known in this dimension. It is capable of dividing by Zero...but it does not dare to show the outcome...

The core of the supercomputer is a maze of wiring and various parts...it cannot rust as it is self-sufficient. The only way it could be de-activated is by shutting it down VIA destroying the Central Core...powered by all 7 Chaos Emeralds...these artifacts are mysterious gems which Dark Jandroy worked so hard to take. He had to kill the following mobians:

-Sonic
-Amy
-Knuckles
-Shadow
-Rogue
-Dr.Robotnik (Eggman)

===
Deeper in the core is some kind of portal...it is an enigma to us all...what lies beyond it...was not revealed but Dark Jandroy explained the portal's destination...

The 57th Dimension.

This only means one thing.

Kardinal.

Last edited by Jandroy on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmare-Bot
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Nightmare-Bot

My Pet : Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Magic power:
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Left_bar_bleue0/0Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core   Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:37 pm

How is that related to video games?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core   Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Cuz I iz making it.
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

CS
Health:
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)
Magic power:
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core   Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Interesting....
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

My Pet : Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Magic power:
Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core   Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Very Interesting, Do I say myself..
Back to top Go down
Mysterio
Mysterio

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core   Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:54 pm

That's pretty cool. I wish I could think up stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core   Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:39 am

Let your creative mind work...don't be logical at times.
Back to top Go down
Mysterio
Mysterio

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core   Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Should Dark Jandroy's base have a Toilet?
YES
75% [ 3 ]
NO
25% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core   Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious Talk: Dark Jandroy's Base...Entrance to Central Core
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Talk :: Videogame Lounge-
Jump to: