Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. I_vote_lcapIt spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. I_voting_barIt spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. I_vote_lcapIt spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. I_voting_barIt spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa.

Go down 
+2
The Southern Crops
Jandroy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Left_bar_bleue0/0It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Empty
PostSubject: It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa.   It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Left_bar_bleue0/0It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa.   It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:41 pm

LET ALONE AUSTRALIA.

Sniper_pony.avi
Back to top Go down
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Left_bar_bleue987364735/987364735It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Empty_bar_bleue  (987364735/987364735)
Magic power:
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Left_bar_bleue754613184765416132/754613184765416132It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Empty_bar_bleue  (754613184765416132/754613184765416132)

PostSubject: Re: It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa.   It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:28 pm

WE ARE THE HERD.
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa.   It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Y'know, when I said I wanted to avoid bronies and ponies, you guys make it awfully hard for me to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://leanandskinnychicken.tumblr.com
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa.   It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Pinky wrote:
Y'know, when I said I wanted to avoid bronies and ponies, you guys make it awfully hard for me to do that.

It's spread so much where you can just go on almost any website and you wouldn't be able to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa.   It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:15 pm

... wrote:
Pinky wrote:

It's spread so much where you can just go on almost any website and you wouldn't be able to avoid it.

Yeah, I guess you're right..
Back to top Go down
http://leanandskinnychicken.tumblr.com
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa.   It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:43 pm

... wrote:
Pinky wrote:

Wait, you're alive?!
And Ponies are everywhere @.@
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Left_bar_bleue10/10It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Magic power:
It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Left_bar_bleue4/4It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa.   It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:47 am

Will the fucking bronies just fuck off? Jesus...
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa.   It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Grey Man wrote:
Will the fucking bronies just fuck off? Jesus...

Maybe in a few years time they/we will.

Or maybe you should realize that this is the internet and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it? I bet you've based your views on the really obnoxious bronies that bash others for not liking the show and thing that everything is better with ponies. It's called "opinion", which you should already know unless you want people telling you to shut up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa.   It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:49 am

You can only watch as the amount of infected bronies grow...and grow...and GROW...
Until the infection has a cure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa.   It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Now that i think of it...
We might be able to make a rp out of this.

SAVING THE WORLD FROM BRONIES!A VERY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE!
NOBODY IS SAFE!

Where is your god now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa.   It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa. Empty

Back to top Go down

It spreads all across the US,Europe and perhaps Africa.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Talk-
Jump to: