Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 I_voting_bar[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 I_voting_bar[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

[\+Corpse City+/]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:24 am

Felina leaned towards Vernon.
"After this...can you return me my mirror?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:09 pm

He nodded once to Felina, then looked at the man.
"So... nobody knows where he's located?" Vernon asked with discontent. This was going to make finding this guy almost impossible.
"He could be somewhere in the east - that's where more crimes are committed." The girl said, restraining herself from joining the three in finding him. "If not, you could ask around there."
"... Just make sure you don't ask the wrong person." The man whispered, placing his rifle on the table. Vernon nodded.
"Thanks." He said, turning round and starting for the west... wherever that was.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:12 pm

"How can you tell where we are going if we don't have a freaking map?" Ryan pocketed his hands.

"Shush." Felina tried shutting up Ryan's mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Vernon gave Ryan a glance, but turned his attention to the road ahead.

After about five minutes of walking, there was a short yell that was interrupted from within a nearby house. Vernon looked up at the window where the noise came from, noticing some blood spurting out from what he assumed to be the fresh dead body below the window sill.
"Should we go check out what's going on?" He asked the two. Maybe it could have been someone who was being commanded by the Thorn.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:42 pm

"Of course." Ryan agreed.

"But let's be careful." Felina said cautiously. "It's not like we're an army here because we don't know what we might be dealing with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:03 pm

"That's what I want to find out..." Vernon said. He walked through the doorway, noticing the door had been knocked down.

The whole house was a wreck - the walls had gaping huge holes in with planks of wood sticking out, there was soot and dirt covering most of the walls and the floorboards and cabinets were either missing a door or completely burnt. Portraits either had broken frames or were burned and torn beyond recognition. The fresh small splashes of blood on the floor and on the wall by the staircase already made Vernon think about why the person may have been murdered.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:20 pm

"What did he do to deserve this?" Felina thought out loud...

"We should be quiet." Ryan said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Vernon very slowly walked up the stairs, getting to the first landing. As he was about to turn round and walk up the second set of stairs, he could hear some faint mumbling, until after that the sound of a saw drowned out the mumbling. Shortly after he could hear the sound of flesh and blood being sliced through, and as Vernon looked through the open doorway in front of the stair case, he could see a woman with blood all over her sawing the man's head off. After she had done so, she lifted the head from the ground with a very shaky hand. She looked frightened... very frightened.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Felina and Ryan were behind Vernon,they couldn't see the woman yet.
"Is it clear?" Felina whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:10 pm

"Get back down, quick." Vernon ordered the two, the woman standing up slowly and rather creepily as she looked at the head.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:17 am

Ryan and Felina got back down,but a little noisily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:19 am

The lady quickly looked over her shoulder at Vernon. He didn't want to have to shoot her, so he told the other two: "Hide!"
He rushed down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:25 am

Ryan tried to hide behind a little gap,covering himself with a cupboard,Felina simply ran out of the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Vernon ran to a large coffee table and slid underneath it, trying not to make any noise. There was a short silence. Slowly, the sound of the woman's footsteps came down the stairs, like death coming for them. Vernon didn't want to have to shoot her, but he readied his gun.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Felina waited beside the doorway,peeking from a broken part of the wall between 2 planks.

Ryan pressed his back against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:15 pm

The lady's foot came into sight. There was only the sound of her trembling. Vernon noticed a couple of drops fall to the floor where the lady was stood. Were they... tears? It only took him just now to realise that she must have been horrified at what she had just done. He knew that she knew they were around, so he may as well have slid out from under the coffee table and revealed himself. Which he did.
"... Miss?" He tried talking calmly, although he was still unnerved in actually being in the city. She looked at him, her lips quivering and her eyes bloodshot from crying.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:18 pm

"The heck are you doing?" Ryan snapped at Vernon.

Felina was just watching closely,focusing onto the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Vernon just stood there, thinking of what to do.
"Did you mean to murder that man?" He asked, but he wasn't going to be dumb enough to try and make a conversation with this lady without being ready to kill her if she tried doing something. Instead of any reply, she stopped crying. Didn't look at Vernon. Didn't look ahead of her. Just at the floor. There was a long, cold silence. As Vernon was about to go up to her, she dragged herself out of the house, carrying the head in both her hands as she left a trail of blood.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Felina got up and started finding a better place to hide from the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:06 am

"You can come out now..." Vernon said to Ryan and Felina. He felt a bit of sorrow for the lady... actually, he felt sorry for her. He could tell that something was telling her to do it, and if she didn't do it there would be dire consequences. It couldn't have been the Thorn... could it?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:00 am

"She could have killed you,did you see that head??" Ryan was totally grossed out about the whole head thing. Lucky for Felina,she didn't even notice that the woman she saw was carrying a head. She came in casually.

"She's gone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:53 pm

"She didn't look as if she was a killing kind of person at all." He thought about what they could do at the moment. So far, there seemed to be almost no way of finding out who this man was, let alone actually finding him. Where else could they look?
"Look around the house. We may be able to find something... it might not be an obvious pointer, but anything that'll help." Vernon ordered. He made his way up the stairs to look through the floors on the landing.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Ryan went upstairs with Vernon while Felina checked around the ground floor.
"Still,she WAS insane." Ryan insisted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:26 pm

"I don't blame her. Living in a place like this... it's a guarantee for that to happen. Maybe even to us." Vernon said, worrying himself just from the thought. He walked into a bedroom. There was a king sized bed with a rather scruffy quilt and pillows. The mirror was the only object in the room that didn't seem to be broken.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Ryan kept a close eye on everything around him,he was starting to get paranoid. Felina,on the ground floor,checked the drawers and perhaps a locker.Anything of storage.

"No secret buttons either,heh." She joked to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next