Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 I_vote_lcap[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 I_voting_bar[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 I_vote_lcap[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 I_voting_bar[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

[\+Corpse City+/]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:14 am

The man slowly turned round.
"Please... come in..." He said, sounding a little excited. Vernon was confused - First he seemed like a zombie, then he was upset and now he sounds pleased. What was up with this person?
"... You sure?" Vernon asked.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:17 am

"I told you so." Felina inched a bit to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:21 am

Vernon shook his head in hesitation as he walked towards the door.

Inside, the house was very dark. There were no lights, only the light from outside barely lit up the house. The walls and floors were covered in grime, but it wasn't a complete wreck.
"This way..." The man whispered, walking through a doorway beside the staircase. Vernon followed, but readied his rifle.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:09 am

Felina followed closely,bumping against Vernon occasionally.She mumbled "sorry" each time. Ryan was a bit further behind,SMG out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:19 am

(I'm keeping this shit going. Sorry, I was at a dead point on what to do for part of the plot.)

Vernon arrived in the attic of the man's house. The room was lit up by several dim candles, and in the centre of the room was a work bench. On the walls were shelves of tin cans and painted containers, so he couldn't see what was inside each of them. The labels were either scratched off painted over in black.
"This way..." He could hear the timid voice of the man on the far left of the room. He followed through the door, taking a last glance at the room. Something felt odd about it... he didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:51 am

Felina followed,she didn't like this at all. As for Ryan,he didn't really care. But what they needed was a bit of rest,being tired around this city would risk their whole lives and the operation itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 am

The man had led them into a room with a large king sized bed in the middle. There was both a little boy and a little girl, and they were both asleep. At least, that's what Vernon could tell because he could see the blankets rising and falling with each breath.
"They're ill... hay fever. Cold. Sores. I don't know what hit them..." The man said, lighting the lamp by the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:38 pm

"That's terrible..." Felina looked around the room and tried to get used to her surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:36 pm

"... Sssoo... what do you want us to do?" Vernon asked, wanting to find any way he could help them, but just inviting stray guests in for help creeped him out.
"..." The man fell silent, looking at his son and daughter, trying to deny their losses. "... Help." He murmured almost lifelessly, staring into an open space. "There's... medicine. Medicine that can help." He wasn't being clear at all on what kind of medicine. Stressed from not only the current situation but also the entire city, Vernon sighed, aggressively.
"What do we need to get?" He asked in a calm tone, almost ticking off.
"There... s-should be... a medic-c-cal clinic... n-nearby..." The man replied, shakily. He wasn't even blinking at this stage, which didn't help with Vernon's temper.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 pm

"Can I?" Felina stepped forward,pointing her hand towards the children so that she can examine them.

"Something tells me the medicine clinic is kinda guarded,never let the man have what he wants?" Ryan thought out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:35 pm

The man simply took a step back, nodding to both the questions.
"A group of thugs are always guarding it. They shoot anyone they see..." He murmured, staring at the ground.
"Bunch of pricks... what gives them the right?" Vernon asked.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:17 pm

"Then I guess asking nicely doesn't work too often around here..." Felina sighed,almost giving up on ideas.

"We can shoot back,right?" Ryan mindlessly asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:28 pm

"We're not supposed to shoot anyone unless it's absolutely necessary. It's a bit alarming how even this guy isn't scared of us because of all the weapons we're carrying." Vernon whispered to Ryan.
"Can we make a deal here?" He asked. The man looked at him, waiting for his offer. "If we get you some medicine for your kids, can you maybe give us some information on 'The Noose'?" He asked, rather calmly. The man twitched at the name, his eyes staring into open space again.
"... I-I..." He couldn't finish. He didn't want to say anything about him, but it was an offer he couldn't refuse. If he was to turn him down, it'd mean the death of his children. "... O-ok-kay." He stuttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:42 am

(Okay, everything's now 100% planned out. And a bump.)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:30 am

"We'll do our best to help you,I promise." Felina started re-assuring that they were trustworthy. She had a light-spirit and enough kindness.

Ryan simply just wanted to shoot stuff and get paid...what a bounty hunter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:56 am

"... We'll be on our way." Vernon said, turning around as he began to walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:48 am

Felina stood up,giving a little pat on the child's head. It reminded her about her nephew who she took care of years ago. She then followed Vernon,followed by Ryan.

"We get paid,don't we?" Ryan asked the man. Felina wanted to smack him again but instead,she dragged him along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:56 am

The child didn't feel very warm. It felt... cold.

As Vernon made his way up the stairs, he couldn't help but recite the actions of the strange man.
"That man was acting weird..." He whispered, the entire house being so quiet that the whisper almost echoed.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:30 am

"I know,the man does care about his children." Felina followed a little closer. "Besides,he's going to help us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:46 pm

"You better not let yourself get used to all this hospitality..." Vernon murmured, taking his steps outside.

The air was stiller. Colder. There was that same feeling dwelling that someone or something was watching them. Vernon didn't feel safe, but he knew what he had to do.
"We'll go left. Just a guess." He said, already beginning his walk.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:48 pm

"Sure,best that we don't seperate." Felina followed. Ryan as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:25 pm

The air started to smell more rancid the further they walked down the road. As they approached a T-junction, there was the sound of chatter from the cornershop nearby.
"Sh - someone's here. We might be at the store." Vernon whispered, walking over to the wall as he pressed himself against it, near the corner of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Felina readied a pistol and went beside Vernon. Ryan was close by too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Slowly, whilst watching where his foot went, he leant forward and took a peep round the corner. He retracted swiftly, as to not get noticed by whoever it was.
"Definitely the place. Two guys armed with rifles standing outside the doorway." He whispered. Now it just came to how to tackle the situation...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:19 pm

"What's the plan?" Felina whispered,drawing her second pistol.

"Run and gun." Ryan suggested loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next