Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 I_vote_lcap[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 I_voting_bar[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 I_vote_lcap[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 I_voting_bar[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

[\+Corpse City+/]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:33 pm

There was a pair of keys in the drawer that Felina had looked in, along with a folded up bit of paper.

Vernon kicked the bathroom door down. The stench of the rotting corpse in the bloodied bath tub almost caused him to throw up. He turned his head round to breathe in some partly-fresh air, then searched the body whilst keeping his breath held.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:32 pm

"This looks interesting." Felina grabbed the keys as well as the foled paper,she proceeded to read it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:59 pm

All that was written on the paper was "Room 33 - 9_2_W".
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:54 pm

"Hey guys." Felina called out.

Ryan came down to her swiftly.
"Yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Vernon walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs, thinking that Felina must have found something.
"What is it?" He asked once he was in the same room as her.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:14 pm

"Look." Felina handed Vernon the paper,holding the key herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Vernon looked at the paper, raising an eyebrow of confusion.
"Where did you find this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Felina didn't say anything,she pointed at the drawer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Vernon looked at the open drawer. He was dumbfounded that someone would hide a code like that in an empty, unlocked drawer.
"You serious?" He asked, just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Felina gave a bewildered look.
"Of course I am." She placed her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:41 pm

"Oh... 'kay... let's get out of here. The smell's just making me feel woozy." Vernon complained, and headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Felina nodded and followed Vernon.

Ryan didn't know what was going on at all,he followed Felina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Vernon ignored the three vultures that were perched on top of the nearby lamppost, plus the two that were picking apart the carcass that was laying near the middle of the T-junction.
"Right... which way do we go?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:36 pm

"Don't ever think of splitting up..please." Ryan thought out loud. Felina gave him an awkward look.
"I don't even think we should split up." She replied.

"Spin a bottle or something." Felina suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Vernon looked round the floor. There was bound to be one nearby. There was something tucked away under a newspaper that glinted, so Vernon picked up the paper and threw it aside to see half a glass bottle.
"... Close enough." He said, and began spinning it.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Felina just watched calmly.

Ryan hoped it won't point at anything dangerous...like a dark alley of some sort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:35 pm

The bottle stopped, pointing down an alleyway that split off to the left from the direction the group were headed for at first.
"... Might be worth the risk. You never know." Vernon said, readying his gun.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:13 pm

"I'll cover our backs." Ryan said.

"And I'll cover the sides." Felina continued from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Vernon could hear muffled sounds and what sounded like whimpering.
"I think we've got someone..." Vernon whispered, preparing himself for a murderer to jump out and attack. He carefully made his way forward, stepping over an activated bear trap with an arm that had been ripped off from another person.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Felina was a bit nervous of the bear trap,she would be careful not to activate one herself.She quickly panicked for a while before jumping over it. Ryan simply walked over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:49 pm

As the group got nearer to the other end of the alleyway, the whimpering started to turn into slight sobs and restricted cries. It seemed to Vernon as if a lady was tied up, but he couldn't even see her.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:53 pm

"I wouldn't want to continue." Felina honestly said,although it was only to herself.

"Wimp." Ryan taunted Felina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Vernon looked to the right from where the noises were coming from. There was a woman pinned up against the wall with half a torn shirt on, her hands tied up over her head and with a nail through her hands. Her feet were anchored down with rope round them, which was then attached by a heavy weight. There was duct tape on her mouth, and her eyes were blocked by the cloth that was tied around the top half of her head. Down one cheek was a rather thick trail of blood, going all the way down her body and joining with another trail of blood from her shoulder.
"My god..." Vernon incredulously murmured.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Felina looked away in horror,unable to take the sight of it. Ryan was looking the other way in case of attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Vernon untied the cloth from the back of her head, taking it away to let the lady see them. Vernon almost threw up once he saw her eye that had a shard of glass through it with the amount of blood that was seeping out.
"Oh... I... I-I'm sorry..." He couldn't even think of how much pain she must have gone through. After hearing those words, the lady calmed down only a little, but her whimpers still remained. He slowly unstrapped the duct tape from her mouth to let her trembling lips have some air. He searched around for his knife, but then he realised he didn't even take one with him in the first place. Clever.
"Do... either of you have a knife?" He asked. The lady was too petrified and weak to be able to say anything, no matter how hard she tried to scream for help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next