Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
[\+Corpse City+/] Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
[\+Corpse City+/] I_vote_lcap[\+Corpse City+/] I_voting_bar[\+Corpse City+/] I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
[\+Corpse City+/] I_vote_lcap[\+Corpse City+/] I_voting_bar[\+Corpse City+/] I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

[\+Corpse City+/]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: [+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:27 pm

Date: 27th December 2011

Corpse city. Originally known as Mayville City back in 1986. That was until murders started to break out, far too many for the police to be able to safely keep under control. And by safely, that meant not using brute force and even raiding building after building looking for the target without going into the house of a crime boss, drug dealer, or even a cannibal. The city became far too uncontrollable to even be visited for a day, scaring the remaining normal civilians out of the city and leaving the chaos and destruction for the police to try and exterminate. They never did.

So, 25 years later, what do the government decide to do?

A group of volunteers had been selected to go in to this city and look for a man who calls himself “The noose”, who’s believed to be the person in control of around 30% of the crimes in the city; the rest done by almost every other civilian (or murderer). Orders are to bring him back dead or alive. They're ordered to try and fit in, but not go around killing everyone. They're also allowed their own weapons as long as they don't bring in any explosives.

You start off in a waiting room. Once there’s enough, the RP will start.

Rules

- Humans only. No aliens, robots, Mobians, etc.
- No big weapons like Light Machine Guns, grenade launchers, etc.
- No ubering, being some superhuman, etc.
- You only roleplay once you're accepted.

C.S:
(DELETE THE BRACKETS WHEN POSTING YOUR C.S)

Name:
Weapon: (Only knives, pistols, submachine guns and at the very limit assault rifles are allowed.)
Specialty: (No explosives)
Bio: (Completely optional)
Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:10 pm

Name: Vernon Kolshwitz
Weapon: M4A1
Specialty: Unarmed fighting
Bio: Tries to be the leader whenever he can, although his small-ish ego cuts him back from being a true leader. He tries getting familiar with as many people as he can, but has a total disregard for his enemies.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
[\+Corpse City+/] Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[\+Corpse City+/] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
[\+Corpse City+/] Left_bar_bleue0/0[\+Corpse City+/] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:46 am

Name: Ryan Flentoz
Weapon: MP5K,Knife.
Specialty: Sprinter
Bio: He doesn't really give info about himself,he is quite a sad adult looking for love despite the conditions of the world.Even now,he remains a hopeless romantic...however,he still focuses on tasks ahead.

===

Name: Felina Isores (Fictional names FTW?!)
Weapon: Dual pistols,with a magazine extension giving it 60 rounds total.
Specialty: Stealth,complete with quiet soft-sole boots
Bio: Not much is known about her at the moment,she's too...isolated.
Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 am

(They're both in. The reason I didn't add character appearances was just so that you could imagine them yourself, plus putting appearances usually takes ages. We'll start now since I doubt any else will be joining.)

Vernon was sat on a cushioned chair in a small room, about 10 by 8 metres. There was a row of about 40 seats stretching to the other end of the room next to him, all perfectly lined up. He looked over to what was opposite him: The receptionist was sat behind a large desk with a phone, a laptop and a printer neatly placed on the left, whilst on the right hand side was a small 18" LCD put up against the wall showing the news. Fires, government actions, the civil war in Saudi Arabia... all old stories that almost seemed like they were on repeat over and over again.

Vernon looked at his watch, noticing it read '1:39'. In about a minute, he was going to see the president, but that wasn't what worried him. What worried him was where he was going to afterwards.

Last edited by ... on Wed May 11, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
[\+Corpse City+/] Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[\+Corpse City+/] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Both Ryan and Felina were in the same room as Vernon,waiting for the time to pass. Felina was taking a glance at the entire room,a little astonished by the well-decorated floor,walls as well as the furniture.She had never seen such perfectly aligned chairs...at all.

As Felina was watching the news,Ryan was more focused on Felina herself.He was always attracted to women,some even call him a stalker for following some around. In his mind,he was thinking about the dangers ahead and what he might be doing to actually be able to get back home...or Felina home.
Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:11 pm

The phone on the desk rang, and as Vernon looked over to it he saw the receptionist pick it up. There was a short silence, followed by the lady saying: "Yes, Mr. President." She said in a calm voice, putting the phone back down.
"The president would like to see you." She said to the three. Vernon had butterflies in his stomach as he stood up, exhaling to keep himself calm. He walked to the door near him and opened it, greeted by the sight of a row of seats in front of the president's desk, and sat behind that was the president himself. He stood there, hands behind his back as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Felina followed Vernon first,Ryan followed shorty after he snapped out of his little daydream.

Felina stood next to Vernon once she got in,Ryan stood at the other side,hands at his side. This was also the first time he had seen the president personally. Felina was the same.
Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:33 pm

"Have a seat." The president ordered the three. Vernon walked over and sat down in the middle, sitting up straight in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Ryan was always the last to act,he had already noticed Felina taking a seat,not really noticing him at all. He quickly took a seat,sitting casually.
Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:49 pm

"As you know, you've been chosen to look for a man who we believe is causing most of these crimes in Mayville. If you eliminate him, we'll be able to send in our forces without losing many and hopefully take back the city." The president explained.
"That it?" Vernon asked, putting his hands behind his head. The president gave him a look.
"Not quite..."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Ryan thought this was too simply,he was going to be proven wrong.
Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:56 pm

"We have no information on what he looks like, where he lives or whether he's been committing these crimes himself." He said with regret.
"So basically we're looking for a wasp among a nest of them?" Vernon 'simplified'.
"I guess you could say that, but that's why you're armed. Putting you in without weapons would be putting you to your own death."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:01 pm

"I never really fired a gun at a person before." Felina mumbled to herself.

"Does this mean we have like...big,hunky machineguns?" Ryan asked with a bit of enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:07 pm

The president looked at Ryan and shook his head.
"You'd pretty much blow your cover if you had anything too big, plus it'd be impractical for the objective. Look, just get this man, bring him back dead or alive and then we can get the city back to normal." He ordered, banging his fist on the desk.
"Unemployment levels have gone up 10% because of what's happened in Mayville." He added. Vernon looked at Felina and Ryan, then back at the president.
"And what's in it for us?" He asked.

Last edited by ... on Tue May 10, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Ryan was thinking about money and what would he spend it on to impress the girls.Probably a new car or an attractive house and lot. Perhaps even a private jet to get around the world.A burst of reality burst his bubble, FAILURE,DEATH,CRUELTY OF THE MAN HIMSELF.

Felina was more concerned about bringing the suspect alive than killing him,she doesn't really need to waste lives.
Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:19 pm

"We'll put $10'000'000 in... it'll be a lot worse than you think. A lot worse. Deal?" The president said. Vernon grinned.
"I'm happy with that."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:02 pm

"Not enough but...sure." Ryan accepted the deal anyway.

"I'm not in for the money..." Felina calmly said as she sat stiffly on her seat.
Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:05 pm

"There's an armoured car waiting for you outside the entrance to the building. You'll be inserted into the city in one of the quiet parts. As far as we know almost nobody lives in the area, so you shouldn't be spotted." The president dismissed them.
"Thanks..." Vernon stood up and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:11 pm

"Sooo,where are the guns?" Ryan asked rather rudely.

Felina stood up and thanked the president in a silent way,with a nod.
Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:15 pm

"There's plenty in the car." The president replied to him.

As Vernon walked down the hallway, he could see the black armoured 4x4 parked near the entrance. He could already tell what the car was: A Conquest Knight XV.
"Nice..." He mumbled to himself, smiling.

(Image of the car: http://www.lincah.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/2009-conquest-knight-xv-picture-2-588x441.jpg )

Last edited by Dark Jandroy on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : broken link.)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:19 pm

"Say,who is the driver?" Ryan started scratching the back of his head.If he was to be the driver,he would give them a bump ride.

"If there is none,I would drive." Felina offered her assistance as a driver.
Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:20 pm

"... There's already someone waiting in the car." The president moaned.
"Off. Go on." He was getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:23 pm

"Yes sir." Felina walked briskly towards the car. Ryan was always the last to act.

"aye aye-oh wait,that was for pirates? how about sir yes sir..but thats in the army-...what about-" Ryan was still thinking of different ways to say as a simple 'yes sir'.
Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:29 pm

"OUT." The president shouted.

Vernon climbed in, realising the driver was an agent as he looked round. In the back of the vehicle was an entire stash of weapons, but they weren't big weapons. He took the M4A1, putting the holographic sight on along with an AN PEQ on the top and a grip on the under barrel. He took about five magazines, inserting the first in and pulling the slider back as the gun clicked. He then got out and walked round the side, getting into the passenger seat as he waited for the other two.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Ryan rushed out of the office and towards the armoured car. He wanted to get away from the pissed off president.

Felina noticed Ryan get in.
"Can you not push,please?" As she almost dropped a magazine of 9mm bullets. She already had 2 9mms holstered and a flashlight in case of the dark alley or hallway.

Ryan looked at all the weapons left...just a lousy shotgun and a lousy rifle...He would take the MP5 but he prefered a lighter version.The MP5K.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[\+Corpse City+/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] Empty

Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/]
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next