Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 I_vote_lcap[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 I_voting_bar[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 I_vote_lcap[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 I_voting_bar[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

[\+Corpse City+/]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Felina shook her head,she didn't even like carrying knives.

"I do." Ryan said as he searched his pockets,resulting in a switch-blade in his hand.
"Will this do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Vernon took the switch-blade from his hand. He turned back round, kneeling down, and attempted to cut the rope that was tied to the weight. Each forward and backward motion cut more of the rope until after a few seconds the rope detached, falling from the women's feet like a falling ribbon. Vernon then looked up over the women's beaten head at the nail that was holding her up. He bit his lower lip, trying to imagine how much that must hurt.
"I'm gonna need one of you to hold her whilst I take this nail out..." Vernon said, already thinking up what to do with the poor lady once they free her.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:10 pm

Felina stepped forward,nodding her head. Ryan wanted to help too and stepped forward to hold down the lady's wrist. Felina helped out a little later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Once they had the lady, Vernon slowly pulled the nail out, trying to make it exit smoothly and with the most minor amount of pain. The lady tried shouting in pain, but it was silent. Once the nail was removed, she looked down to the ground, desperate to be able to stand herself up and move.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Felina proceeded to help support the lady upright.
"It's okay Ma'am,I gotcha."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:26 pm

The lady, once her feet were on the floor, harshly pushed Felina's hands away from her and sprinted down the alleyway Vernon, Felina and Ryan had just walked through.
"Don't worry, we don't need any thanks!" Vernon sarcastically yelled down the alleyway. He looked back at Felina and Ryan.
"Whaddya think got into her?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:49 pm

"She's definately..definately freaked out." Felina gave a comment,rubbing her wrists.

Ryan shrugged. He wasen't really paying much attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Vernon listened to the streets once the woman was gone. He didn't like the silence. It felt as if the less noise there was, the more likely it was that death was just around the corner. It was like death was stalking them throughout the entire city... it made him shudder.
"H-hey, let's keep movi--"
"Hey!" A familiar female voice called out. Vernon looked round to see a rather large man with a smaller girl down the street.
"It's those two!" Vernon exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:29 pm

"Oh,them again." Felina wanted to greet them. "Hello."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:41 am

The man and the girl were like a miracle for Vernon as they walked over to the group.
"What are you all standing around here for?" The girl asked, eager to find out.
"We were... just helping this lady off of this wall here." Vernon said, pointing to where there was hole with blood.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Felina nodded in agreement.
"Yeah,she was just...in horrible,horrible pain..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:58 pm

"..." The man stared at where the woman was pinned against the wall. His eyes remained fixed on the hole... not even a blink. Vernon looked at him, puzzled.
"Something wrong...?" He asked him, but didn't want to disturb him. The girl also turned round to him, confused and also a little scared from her father acting like this.
"Dad?" He finally blinked, shaking his head to snap out of the state he was in, and he looked at Vernon.
"Thank for freeing her." He held his hand out for a handshake, having gained their trust.
"I'm Alan - Pardon my rudeness for not introducing myself. You are...?" He asked.
"... Uh... Vernon; Felina; Ryan." Vernon replied, pointing to the people with the corresponding names.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:58 pm

"Nice to meet you." Felina gave a smile.

"Yeah,you too." Ryan said to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:02 pm

"Do you know where that woman went?" Alan asked, doing his best to try and keep calm about it, but the nervousness inside of him was about to force him to freak out.
"Down that way." Vernon pointed over his shoulder with his thumb down the alleyway.
"Thank you. Come on, Melaina - we're going to go look for this... woman." He said in a controlled manor, but already he started walking. Melaina looked at her father, noticing he was acting a lot stranger than he sometimes would do, which was rare.
"Bye!" She sweetly said, walking off down the alleyway after her father.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:31 pm

"I try being in their shoes,nervous...scared that anything can jump out of the shadows to kill you..it's not paradise but they can live with it. I respect that." Felina rambled to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:44 pm

"Well... let's keep walking. Next hotel we find, let's take a look." Vernon said. He wriggled his hand around in his pocket for the bit of paper, trying to remember what it was that had been printed on it: "Room 33 - 9_2_W."
What does the 9 2 W mean? Vernon thought to himself as he started off in the direction they were headed.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:51 pm

"Maybe it's floor 9 or something?" Ryan started. "I've seen a key like that but I can't really remember the format."

"You sure?" Felina gave a friendly nudge.

"Uhh...maybe." Ryan replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:33 pm

"You've seen a key like it?" Vernon asked, just to make sure he did actually hear that.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:36 pm

"Dude,I tell you...Hotel keys are like made from a few factories...not like apple orchards with various brands...so I am saying that this key kinda looks like the one I had years ago before all this bullshit happened." Ryan broke into a speech frenzy. "Furthermore--"

At that point,Felina shushed him.
"Be quiet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:52 pm

"'Few factories'..." Vernon muttered. He pondered for a moment, then came to a decision rather quickly.
"Let's look for any factories that make these cards. Surely there's one or two in this city, right?" Vernon said, hoping that they could find a strong lead as to where this room was and, if that worked, what would happen. Just thinking about it made him jump to so many conclusions as to where The noose may be.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:54 pm

"Where are we,currently?" Felina asked. "First things first...we need the city map."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Vernon looked around at the buildings. Luckily, there was a building that had "Mayville Newsagent" printed in white on the front of the shop awning.
"We're in luck." Vernon stated, walking over to the shop door. He tried to open it, but he didn't expect the door to fall flat on the floor. He looked at the door with remorse.
"Is this how doors open in Mayville or something?" Vernon asked himself, walking in.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:39 pm

"It used to work." Ryan obviously pointed out. Felina followed,close to Vernon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

There were newspapers, magazines and papers scattered all over the floor. On the left of the shop was the till, and on the right were shelves with rows of magazines and newspapers. At the back end of the shop was a smaller area with a double-sided shelf with all sorts of merchandise and sweets. It was littered with other kinds of books.
"Let's see..." Vernon walked over, taking a look around.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Felina tried reading the newspapers littered around...all she got was crap adverts and un-interesting stories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next