Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 I_voting_bar[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 I_voting_bar[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

[\+Corpse City+/]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:39 pm

"You in?" Vernon called to the two.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:40 pm

"Ready." Felina gave a thumbs up.

Ryan was too busy with his little SMG,loading it.
"Yeah yeah,lets grab the man already."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:45 pm

"Let's go." Vernon said to the agent. He nodded as he turned the key which activated the engine. He shifted into first gear as the vehicle rolled forward slowly, picking up speed gradually. Vernon was glad he was in one of these cars, especially since 4x4s were his kind of vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0[\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Both Felina and Ryan didn't care too much about the car at all. They seemed..nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:05 pm

"So how long's the ride going to be?" Vernon asked.
"Approximately 40 minutes." The agent replied, keeping his eyes on the road. The sunglasses gave him a more serious look.

Time passed, and after about 30 minutes, Mayville city was in sight. Vernon felt a little bit uneasy once he saw the tall buildings among the shorter ones in the distance, and the grey skies made the place seem worse.
"Guys... we're almost there." Vernon said.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:38 pm

"Hmm?" Felina woke up from a short nap. Ryan was awake the entire trip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Vernon could make out what appeared to be some houses as they drew closer. A man in a black hoodie was walking along the pathway in a rather ominous way. Several houses had smashed windows, graffiti and dead plants everywhere. There were even a couple of dead bodies hanging by the feet on the roof of a house.
"I'm armed with an assault rifle with two other armed people. None of us can die..." Vernon said to himself to try and calm himself down.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:49 pm

"Kind of..quiet." Ryan pointed out..which was obvious!

"Too quiet." Felina said as the atmosphere started to change around them,their perspectives were being messed with as the sights and thoughts start to get a lot more frightening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:56 pm

More and more buildings started to rise up around them the further they got to the city. There was even a couple of pools of dried blood on the pavement. The vehicle slowly came to a stop near an abandoned hotel.
"You're dropped off here." The agent said. Vernon looked at him, then at the outside urban hell.
"... Okay." He mumbled, opening the door and climbing out as he slung his rifle over his back.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Felina was the second to hop out while Ryan was out last. Felina glanced at the landscape with a strange feeling of not coming back alive. She actually wondered what really happened here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Once Ryan had got out, the vehicle turned round and drove off down the road. Vernon watched as it vanished.
"Well... let's go." He said, and started towards the city. By now, he was very nervous and felt as if each step was going to be his last.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Ryan had over-confidence,such a situation like this was no problem for him. Felina was the opposite,lacking self-confidence. She was the most skittish amongst the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:15 pm

A loud gunshot sounded from deeper in the city, followed by several others in rapid succession before there was silence.
"Aw, shit... nobody told me these guys were armed." Vernon said.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:55 am

"We gotta watch our backs then." Felina kept close to the group. Ryan was looking around,paranoid of snipers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:42 pm

"... Yeah." Vernon agreed.

So far, nobody was in sight, even after walking a few hundred metres. It got on Vernon's nerves, just how nobody was around in such a large city.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:17 pm

"Any leads on where this guy we're looking for is?" Felina asked Vernon,hoping to trigger a plan.

"Maybe we can nab one of his guys and make him talk,I've seen those work in movies." Ryan replied unexpectedly from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:24 pm

"The thing is, we have no idea who works for this prick." Vernon stated. He thought about it for a moment, but the silence got to him.
"... HELLO?" He yelled out, his voice echoing through the streets. There was only more silence after.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:26 pm

"Maybe they are at the deeper parts of the city?" Felina suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:29 pm

"We should be far in enough to have the place crawling with people. Although loads of people did leave..." Vernon mumbled to himself. He shrugged, but as he was about to take another step a bullet shot through the floor near Ryan's feet.
"Sniper!" He yelled, running to the back of a car for cover.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:31 pm

"Whoa!" Ryan's adrenaline level increased significantly,he also ran behind a concrete wall.

Felina was standing there,shivering in fear and a bit numb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:35 pm

"Hey! Get behind cover, quick!" Vernon shouted to Felina.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Felina was knocked to her senses and ran behind the car,same as Vernon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:43 pm

Vernon peeked round the side of the car to see where the shot was coming from, but he didn't see where the last shot was that nearly shattered his skull as he hid his head behind the car.
"Damn it." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 am

Felina took out her personal mirror.
"Here,use this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Vernon took it and rotated it so that he could see his own chest and neck. He then slowly moved his hand to the side whilst keeping it behind the car and moved the mirror around. He could only see two open windows, both at the top floor of a six-story hotel building. He saw a quick flash from the far left window, until another bullet bounced off the car.
"Top floor on the far left of that hotel. I won't be able to get a good shot from here." Vernon said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [\+Corpse City+/]   [\+Corpse City+/] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[\+Corpse City+/]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next