Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAn outcast's prayer - Page 5 I_voting_barAn outcast's prayer - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAn outcast's prayer - Page 5 I_voting_barAn outcast's prayer - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

An outcast's prayer

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:27 am

Messilita soon came out of her house after a family kiss from Elisa. Sola stopped beside.

"Hello,I'm kinda free today...wanna hang out or something?" Sola asked Messilita in her jeep.

"Sure..but I'm kinda busy a little later." Messilita replied,getting in the passender seat.

"Don't worry about that,I'll speed you there if you're in a hurry." Sola replied,starting to accelerate the jeep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:40 am

Lenny stopped the car outside a pawn shop, and he opened the door. There was another car parked outside which he thought looked familiar.
"What are we doing here?!" Scizo asked.
"Taking a look around..." He replied, but that wasn't the only reason why as he stepped out of the car. Scizo decided to stay in the car, frowning.

Once Lenny was in he took a look around. There was all sorts in the shop as he would have expected. As he walked up to the shopkeeper, he asked: "Any smokes?". The man nodded, then turned round to reach for a packet of cigars, Lenny felt something cold and hard press into the back of his head, along with the sound of a click.
"If it isn't the bastard that's been acting like an idiot..." A female voice hissed. Lenny knew who this was, and he smirked...
"If it isn't the lovely commissioner who's been doing her job." Lenny replied, complimenting her. He turned round to see a cougar stood in front of her, frowning and with a pistol aimed at him.
"You're not getting away this time... I know you've been murdering. You were gonna murder this man, weren't you?" She snarled. Lenny smirked, knowing there was no way of changing her mind.

(The appearance of the cougar)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:52 am

"So,tell me what you have been doing." Sola asked Messilita as she was driving towards the local shake stall.

"Well...Scizo and I have been investigating about the murders yesterday." Messilita replied.

"And so you're going to investigate what happened today huh?...guess I'll join in." Sola stopped on red light.

"Thanks Sola." Messilita lightly punched Sola's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:07 am

Scizo noticed a police car stop behind her. She wondered what was going on...

"There's already an interceptor here now. Why don't you put your hands up to make things easier?" The cougar growled.
"Come on, Darline... I just want a smoke. I'm the one who gets harmed, not you." Lenny tried to smartass his way out of getting arrested.
"Besides, what did I do wro--"
"Put your hands up where I can see them!" A police officer yelled, already taking aim at Lenny. He raised an eyebrow, looking at the officer then back to Darline.
"Go on..." She snarled, poking him with her gun.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:10 am

"Hang on Sola.let me check if there is any sighting of the next killing." Messilita switched on the radio and tuned it to the police radio.

Sola simply cared where she was driving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:24 am

This came up on both the radio and on Darline's radio:

"Just in - parts of a dead body have been found in the sewers. It's believed that the body was killed only minutes ago."

"Shit!" Darline grumbled, clenching her fist, and then holstering her pistol. She and the officer both looked to each other as she nodded slowly, then the officer quickly walked on out of the shop again.
"You may have wiggled your ass out of this, but next time you are going to jail." She insisted, fists clenched and by her waists as she was leant forward a bit.
"Good morning to you too." Lenny replied, smiling cheekily. Darline growled before storming out of the shop. Luckily for Lenny, the shopkeeper handed him a packet of smokes. Lenny gave him the money in exchange and walked out of the shop to his car to see Darline drive off in her blue sports car. As he got in, Scizo had just turned on the radio.
"I think they had something about the next vict--"
"Sewers, I heard." Lenny interrupted, already driving off.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:44 am

"Minutes ago? If we hurry,we can catch him!" Messilita said in excitement.

Sola simply placed her head on the steering wheel. A red light stopped them.

"....great." Messilita sighed and reclined a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:53 am

"Where are the sewers anyway?" Scizo asked.
"There's a shortcut I know." Lenny mumbled, and when he arrived at a T-junction he drove right on through the fence. The car remained in the air for a few moments before landing heavily onto the earth, ploughing through a grassy field.
"This'll wreck the car!" She stated, but Lenny ignored her. At the end of the field was a river, and at the end of the river was the sewers. Lenny knew where to go from here.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:19 am

Sola started to drive towards the crime scene...as she fully understands that Messilita has access to the scene itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Once Lenny was near the end of the field, he turned right, continuing on along the river side. Scizo looked out at the river, noticing it had a red tint from the blood, and a few bits and gibs. She saw what appeared to be torso, and it seemed to have only a hole where it's heart was.
"Why do such a thing?" Scizo questioned, nervous. Lenny had no idea either.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Sola and Messilita were on their way to the official scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Once Lenny and Scizo arrived, the car stopped. Lenny just got out straight away, although there were some police officers and soldiers further down the river. Scizo climbed out of the window and onto the top of the car to get a better look.
"I'll be staying right here." Lenny told Scizo. She nodded, but waited for Messilita to show up first so she could have a look around.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Sola's jeep took a turn and soon reached their destination,Messilita getting out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:13 pm

"There she is." Scizo murmured, jumping high up into the air and landing just a few feet away from Messilita.
"Let's see what we can find out today."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:16 pm

"WHOA." Messilita whipped out her pistol and just aimed at Scizo,totally shaken.
"Oh,it's just you. ._. "

Sola didn't see anything as she was too busy turning off the radio,looking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:38 pm

"Wanna go and investigate?" Scizo asked impatiently. At this time, Lenny was thinking things over.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:43 pm

"Lets go." Messilita holstered her pistol.

Sola just waited for a while and remembered where she placed that fuel can. She went to refuel her jeep on the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Scizo walked over to the scene only to be halted by soldiers, which she expected. She turned round to Messilita, grinning and waiting for her to give them both entry.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 am

Messilita walked towards them and placed her hand over Scizo's shoulder.
"We're here to investigate the situation,let us pass~" She waved her identification card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Two soldiers stood to the side to allow entrance, and Scizo casually walked in, already taking a look at the crime scene. She saw one of the victim's hands hadn't yet been picked up, although the police were taking a look for it's fingerprints.
"This guy's a complete psychopath." Scizo gasped.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:23 pm

"Yeah,I guess we gotta find him quickly before more people get killed." Messilita placed her hand on her hip.

"This madness must stop." Messilita said..although she had a brilliant idea.
"heat sensors." she murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:34 pm

"I... don't see where you're going with this one." Scizo said, curious.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:37 pm

"Relax,once I'm done building...we'll get a lead on that killer." Messilita said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:56 pm

"Where are you gonna set them up?" Scizo asked.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:57 pm

"High above the ground." Messilita said.
"On a UAV drone!" She excitedly clapped her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

An outcast's prayer
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: