Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAn outcast's prayer - Page 9 I_voting_barAn outcast's prayer - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAn outcast's prayer - Page 9 I_voting_barAn outcast's prayer - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

An outcast's prayer

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Messilita jumped in,her feet still sticking out of the door and herself on the seat.
"Ack!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Scizo grabbed onto both of Messilita's wrists, trying to pull her in.
"Grrrrh!" She tried using all her strength to get Messilita in the car.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:26 am

Messilita also did her best to stay in the car,she planted her foot within the legspace and reached for the door,closing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:47 am

Scizo sighed in relief.
"Next time don't have police cars chasing your ass down." Scizo snapped at Lenny.
"Calm down... Oh... look who we have here." Lenny smirked, looking in the rear-view mirror.
"Huh?" Scizo looked through the back window to see the same red sports car she saw Darline drive off in.
"Hey, isn't that the commissioner?!"
"Don't worry, I've got something special planned for her." Lenny grinned, then immediately took a right down an alleyway. The red sports car followed, smashing away a plastic bin that was left at the side. The other police interceptors had given up the chase, trusting Darline to catch the group.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:03 am

"Even though I'm military,I can't help you bypass them!!" Messilita said,not enjoying this high-speed chase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:15 am

Lenny turned the car left and back onto a main road. Scizo looked ahead... immediately the sight of two jeeps from either side of the main road came into view, stopping and creating a roadblock.
"Uh oh!" She gasped. Lenny was only inspired to do something crazy - there was the entrance to the mall coming up on the left.
"Buckle up." Lenny warned Scizo and Messilita before turning left into the main doorway, beeping his horn has the car smashed through the main entrance to the mall. From there he drove on through the middle of the mall. Scizo could hear the sound of the engine echoing throughout the mall, but then as she looked through the back window she saw Darline was still rather close.
"We haven't lost her yet!" She told Lenny.

Last edited by Dan on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:47 am

"Whew,at least you didn't wreck the burger stall." Messilita pretended to wipe off sweat from her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:32 am

Tony and Julie were sitting at a drive-in burger place, enjoying their late night dinner.

Julie was flipping through the radio, "Ugh, nothing is ever on at this hour," she complained as Tony took a bite of his burger, "Flip on the police scanner, it gets pretty interesting sometimes," he suggested, pushing the scanner's power button and flipping through the broadcast for anything interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:48 pm

The car slammed through another glass entrance leading to the main road again. Darline still hadn't given up on the chase and was even starting to gain on them. Scizo looked ahead through the front window, and noticed a couple of red flashing lights in the distance.
"Cops!" She exclaimed, thinking she was doomed.
"Those aren't the police..." Lenny replied, shifting up a gear.
"... Wait... is that...?" She squinted to get a better view... that's when she realised there was a drawbridge in the distance.
"Oh, no..."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:02 pm

">_<" Messilita was praying already.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:31 pm

(Bump.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Scizo closed her eyes, waiting for the worst to happen. As the bridge started to rise up, the barriers started to lower and he also noticed a couple of troops that were keeping watch of the bridge. The barriers looked almost too sturdy to be able to break through, so Lenny needed luck.
"Hold on."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Messilita covered her mouth,trying not to scream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:41 pm

The troops saw the car even before it was close. They all aimed their rifles at the car and tried making Lenny stop... it didn't work.
"Get out the way, lowlifes." Lenny snarled. The troops got the message that the car wasn't going to stop, and before long a flurry of bullets dented the car and smashed up the front window. Lenny was almost driving blindly, but he knew when the car had soared over the bridge gap once gravity seemed to go off in the car.
"..." Scizo didn't know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Messilita felt something she never felt before...zero-gravity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Within seconds there was a huge crash as Lenny almost went right through the window if it wasn't for his seatbelt, and Scizo almost bumped her head on the ceiling from the sudden impact the car took. As the car skidded uncontrollably left and right, Lenny tried keeping it in a straight line.
"... Did we die?" Scizo asked. Lenny swung his fist at the front window of the car as it broke off, along with the glass almost shattering completely from the punch. It slid off the bonnet of the car after a few moments, and Lenny could see the open fields. They were out of the city, but now they had to get away from the police.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Messilita was knocked out,she had hit her head against the seat really hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:36 pm

"Are the cops still on us?" Lenny asked, driving as fast as he could down the long narrow road. Scizo looked through the back window again. There was no longer a red sports car chasing after them which she was relieved about, but instead she could see a dot in the sky.
"... Um..." She squinted again. At that time it became clear it was a helicopter.
"Darn it. Helicopter!" Scizo said to Lenny. He growled.
"Do they ever give up..." He growled, continuing on down the road.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Messilita was still knocked out cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Scizo looked at Messilita, about to ask her something until straight away noticing she was knocked out.
"Messi's out." She said, sighing. Lenny mumbled something under his breath, but luck came to them once he saw the treetops of the forest in the distance. It wasn't long now until they'd be able to escape the helicopter.

||||||||||||||||||

"Target is a black saloon. Currently en route to the west forest. Over" Darline's radio reported in a crackly voice. She sighed in a frustrated manor, then pressed her finger on the button.
"Fudge. Ten four. Send Tigers their tails. I don't want them getting away. Over." Darline spoke clearly into the radio, easing her finger off the button.
"Shall we begin the lockdown, ma'am?" A police officer asked her, walking up to her and looking at the bridge.
"... Not yet." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:15 pm

(Continue on,Messilita's gonna be knocked out for a long time.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:32 pm

(Can we move this to the Roleplay section? I only just realised it's in Off-topic, and this kind of is canon.)

Scizo thought to herself - shooting at the helicopter would probably make it worse, but what if the helicopter could still track them down even in the forest? They were close now, although the road started turning to the right.
"You're not gonna take this car off the road... ri--?"
"-- Yup." Lenny interrupted, turning the car off the road and onto the grass as the vehicle slammed through a wooden fence.
"Damn it! Can you NOT drive so dangerously?!" Scizo yelled over the noise of the car engine.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:23 am

Messilita started to twitch,she was almost awake once again.
"hmm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:02 pm

"How's your head?" Scizo asked Messilita in a louder voice because of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:45 pm

"Agh...ouch..." Messilita held her head.It was painful at first with a sharp headache but soon faded away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

An outcast's prayer
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: