Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
An outcast's prayer Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
An outcast's prayer I_vote_lcapAn outcast's prayer I_voting_barAn outcast's prayer I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
An outcast's prayer I_vote_lcapAn outcast's prayer I_voting_barAn outcast's prayer I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

An outcast's prayer

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

An outcast's prayer Empty
PostSubject: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:32 am

War had ended on Mobius. The world was cleansed of evil far and wide, and evil was never seen again on the face of Mobius. Years later, however, this changed... quite drastically.

Someone had been murdering. Murdering one Mobian each day. Every day. Whatever it is that motivates this murderer is nowhere near clear, nor does anyone know who it is. This isn't any regular murderer... he leaves them in an inhumane wreck, but in a controlled way. The Mobian Army has already got involved, but they've not been helping. The government have been issuing orders to keep families safe in their homes, but even then the death toll remained the same.

You're one a few set out to find out who it is that's killing this person. What you do from then on is up to you

Rules

- No bringing in your own army. There is only the Mobian Army now.
- Mobians only. No gods, robots, things that have power or whatever.
- If your character your putting in this RP has guns, limit them to 1. Nothing too strong either.

Simply state which character you're using (Maximum of 2), wait for them to be accepted, and then you can join.

Last edited by Dan on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
An outcast's prayer Left_bar_bleue5000/5000An outcast's prayer Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
An outcast's prayer Left_bar_bleue0/0An outcast's prayer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:42 am

For this,these characters will join.

-Messilita (50.cal pistol from the war) [Forced to investigate] {Main character}
-Solarina (12-gauge shotgun) [A pilot who helps Messilita in some ways] {Support character}

But this will only be a limited-use character:

-Elisa (9mm) [Stays at home,worried about Messilita] {Background character}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:55 pm

(We'll start.)

Date: 12th March 2011
Time: 2:53 pm

Scizo was sat down in a cafe, tired and bored. Thanks to the war prices in most shops had lowered. She yawned, cracking her neck because it felt a bit stiff to her.
"..." Lenny was in the middle of the table, keeping his eyes on the TV that was bolted to the ceiling, giving everyone a good view.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
An outcast's prayer Left_bar_bleue5000/5000An outcast's prayer Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Messilita was at the briefing after she was called up because of the serial killings.She had no idea what was going on as she never read the newspapers a single day.

Sola was at her machine shop as usual,sorting out useful parts and useless parts for her plane.Nothing found yet.

Elisa was at home,a little worried that the killer might choose this neighborhood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:11 pm

"Can we do something other than sitting down on our--" Scizo was quickly interrupted.
"Shhh." Lenny was still watching the TV, his eyes fixed. Scizo raised an eyebrow, turning her attention to the TV
"Another victim has been found dead in his own house only an hour ago. The footage may be disturbing for younger vieweres." The news reporter warned. Lenny squinted, almost knowing what was about to come. Scizo gasped at the sight of a dead body appeared on the screen, all of it's insides torn out, it's arms missing entirely as it was left hanging from a wall, the nail appearing to have been driven through the back of the victim's throat.
"Oh my god!" Scizo exclaimed, her ears drooping from the sight. Lenny just sat there, watching the footage.

"We're getting to the bottom of this." Lenny snarled, standing up. Scizo looked at him.
"Oh yeah, and get yourself murdered too, why don't you?" She said, trying to make Lenny change his mind. "The army's got it all under contr--"
"THIS isn't control!" Lenny snapped at Scizo, cutting her off again. She thought for a moment, then sighed.
"What do you have in mind?" She asked. Lenny thought to himself.
"Round up whoever you can, first." He replied, still thinking on it.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm

It's been 30 minutes since the scheduled appearance of the colonel.Messilita remained as a captain of the army,powerless without authorisation from the colonels. She wanted to send a crack team to investigate at once.

She groaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Scizo first called Messilita, hoping that she would answer. Lenny thought to himself about the footage... who would do such a twisted and inhumane thing?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Messilita's phone vibrated,not making any noise. She noticed soon enough and got it out.
"Scizo? what does my mom's friend want?" She pressed the 'accept call' button and used the headset she had.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:22 pm

"We've gotta arrange to meet up sometime. My friend here think's that we'll be able to uncover who it is." Scizo explained, hoping that Messilita wouldn't say no.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:25 pm

"Uncover what? the recent killings?" Messilita was scratching her head..
"Sure thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:35 pm

"Alright... let's meet up outside the shopping centre (or mall)." She said before hanging up;
"Why there?" Lenny asked in a bothered tone.
"Just come on." Scizo growled at him, running off. Lenny sighed, then started walking casually to where the shopping centre was. He knew he'd catch up with them.
Back to top Go down
DarkCrusade
Constantly Bored

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:28 pm

(May i use dream and O1?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:14 pm

(Any character that isn't powerful, as said in the rules.)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:35 pm

"Okay,I'll see you later." Messilita hung up and sighed.She would have to write a letter for the higher officers to notify them of her recent actions.

She left the HQ and started to jog to the central mall,the largest in the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Lenny kept a close eye on the alleyways. He just couldn't trust them any more, and for all he knew the murderer might be making a run for it. Scizo had arrived at the shopping centre, looking around. The crowd wasn't large, but she knew it soon would be.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Soon Messilita could be seen jogging towards the mall,uniform on. (Usual outfit,like the one on Deviant Art)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Scizo waved to her, signalling where she was. At that time, however, she saw something in the corner of her eye. As she turned round, she noticed that a can had been disturbed as it slid out from behind a wall. This already gave her the thought that the murderer might have been hiding, but she then saw a small pigeon waddle out instead. She sighed, turning back round to Messilita.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:49 pm

The pigeon said: "Ich habe aber auch keinen Zweifel darüber gelassen, daß, wenn die Völker Europas wieder nur als Aktienpakete dieser internationalen Geld- und Finanzverschwörer angesehen werden, dann auch jenes Volk mit zur Verantwortung gezogen werden wird, das der eigentliche Schuldige an dieses mörderischen Ringen ist: Das Judentum! Ich habe weiter keinen darüber im Unklaren gelassen, daß dieses Mal nicht nur Millionen Kinder von Europäern der arischen Völker verhungern werden, nicht nur Millionen erwachsener Männer den Tod erleiden und nicht nur Hunderttausende an Frauen und Kindern in den Städten verbrannt und zu Tode bombardiert werden dürfen, ohne daß der eigentliche Schuldige, wenn auch durch humanere Mittel, seine Schuld zu büssen hat." The pigeon then flew up onto the streetlight.

Messilita started to slow down as she reached where Scizo was.She took a small breather and looked up.
"Whos the other guy?" She said,pointing at Lenny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:55 pm

"Lenny... he decided to tag along." She mumbled. "Well, we're all here."
"... You didn't listen to what the guy said on the news, did you?" Lenny asked, snarling. Scizo sighed.
"Nope."
"The murder was outside the local flower shop. The shopkeeper saw the murder but didn't make out who the murderer was."
"Great! This already makes this slightly easier." Scizo said. "But why the flower shop?" She asked again. Lenny scoffed.
"Like I'd know."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:03 am

"No." Messilita was at camp..TV was available only in the canteen. "Well,I'll do my best to try and find the murderer..but I bet he's on the run."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:08 am

"You two can go together. I prefer not to work this social degenerates." Lenny snarled, walking off. Scizo flipped her middle finger at him behind his back, but crossed her arms and turned back round to Messilita.
"Well, let's go to that flower shop first. We might be able to find something there." Scizo suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:24 am

"Okay,lets go." She didn't know which flower shop though.

Sola sped past,driving a jeep.
Back to top Go down
DarkCrusade
Constantly Bored

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:01 am

Ah, the usual area. Dream was gliding on his hoverboard, 360s and pnus going around with his board. Dream quickly jumped off his hoverboard, getting a message transmission from O1.
"Seems like eve--- What the hell? A murder? Urgh. All question, no answer." He said stubbornly, and headed towards a floating ship that was hovering over Green Hill Zone, the base of the transmission of the video that was sent to him. Dream jumped on his hoverboard, and bursted to the cargo area.
-
Those green, pulsing lights in the dark never seem to make people afraid, moreso make them feel theyre safe. The fog revealed a robot-looking suit that had a single pulse cutter. He seemed very distressed, as if something was going to happen to him. The ship slowly moved its orbital sun-ray, which would power many lights of one specific area. The ship was being powered by the sun-ray, which was eminating immense heat. O1 rubbed his hands together, very careful of his surroundings. A white, albino hedgehog went through the cargo bay, landing his hoverboard by a box. He was greeted by O1, which was momentarily interrupted by O2.

"Hey, dumbass, stop handshaking the hedgehog and get to work." He snapped. Of course, O2 wasnt at all a leader, but he had alot of expierience due to him taking on a inter-planetary infection on Trun. O1 shook his head, and looked back at O2, Leading the white, albino hedgehog to slowly walk over to quite the giant computer. The computer had information on the killings, but not the killer. Which was ironic since dream always has these slight visions. O1 jumped out of the ship, allowing himself to succumb to the treachurous air that was hitting his armor plates. His shoes activated, twisting his body and kept twisting. He let his arms go free and he slowly slowed down when he seen the town.

Dream of course, kept up easily, using his hoverboard. In awhile, he and O1 were situated at the flower shop, which the police kept us back from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Sprawl's Police wrote:

-
Those green, pulsing lights in the dark never seem to make people afraid, moreso make them feel theyre safe. The fog revealed a robot-looking--

No no no no NO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Scizo watched the jeep drive past before running to the flower shop, ignoring who was in it. She didn't have the time either to dawdle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer Empty

Back to top Go down

An outcast's prayer
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: