Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAn outcast's prayer - Page 3 I_voting_barAn outcast's prayer - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAn outcast's prayer - Page 3 I_voting_barAn outcast's prayer - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

An outcast's prayer

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Messilita walked towards the side of the road as well and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Soon enough, a cab arrived. Scizo held her hand out, signalling it to stop. As it did, she climbed in, keeping the door open for Messilita.
"Pana Hotel, please." She asked the cab driver. She couldn't see who the driver was, but this didn't bother her.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Messilita eventually followed into the cab,closing the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:58 pm

The cab drove off slowly, although it started to pour down heavily with rain.
"Ugh... thank god we're still not waiting." Scizo mumbled, pulling out her phone and taking a look at the time - 6:18 PM.
"This Binnee person better be there..."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Messilita kept silent,collecting her thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:06 pm

After ten minutes or so, the cab arrived outside a large and old hotel.
"Thank you." Scizo got out shortly after, walking towards the double doors and heading towards the reception desk that was inside.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:09 pm

"Wha-.." Messilita watched as Scizo left,leaving her to pay the driver.
"rrgh.." She gave the driver the exact amount the fare meter displayed and left the cab, following Scizo into the hotel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Just as Messilita left the cab, the door quickly slammed shut as the cab quickly drove off, water spraying out from the back wheels.
"Hi, um... does someone named 'Binnee' live in one of these flats?" Scizo asked the receptionist.
"Yes he does! Second floor, room 5." The lady replied, smiling. Scizo thanked her, then turned round to Messilita.
"Second floor, let's go." She eagerly said, and made her way towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:25 pm

"Umm...why take the stairs when we can take lifts?" Messilita asked as she followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:27 pm

"... Where are the lif-- oh." Scizo saw the lifts on the other side of the room to her. She walked round the reception desk and walked into the elevator.
"Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:29 pm

"Yeah." Messilita ran into the elevator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Scizo pressed a couple of buttons on the elevator panel as the doors closed shut. The elevator started to rise, and all that could be heard was the elevator music.
"... They never have anything good." Scizo commented on the music.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:50 pm

"They never do." Messilita chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:08 am

"Thanks for repeating just what I said..." She mumbled. The elevator doors opened, and Scizo walked down the corridor and up to door 5. She then knocked on the door, hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Messilita stayed back...behind Scizo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:25 pm

The door slowly opened, revealing an old Vole stood in the doorway and being supported by a walking stick.
"Ah... unexpected visitors." Binnee stated, having no clue who these two foxes were.
"Hi. My name's Scizo, and this is Messilita." Scizo introduced herself and Messilita, smiling a bit.
"Is it okay if we can ask you a couple of questions?" She asked. Binnee simply stood to the side of the doorway.
"Please, come in." He insisted. Scizo looked at Messilita, then walked on through to his room. It was rather small, with a couple of paintings hung up on the walls, a fireplace, and some rather grand furniture.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:37 pm

Messilita simply walked in,looking around and being impressed by the furniture.
"Nice crib." she said rather impolitely yet friendly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:13 pm

Binnee said nothing. Once Messilita was in, he closed the door behind the two, then slowly walked over to a Victorian-aged seat, sitting down in it as he set his walking stick to the side against the wall.
"Please... take a seat." He said. Scizo sat on the sofa, looking at Binnee.
"You own that flower shop by the shopping centre, don't you?" She asked first. Binnee nodded slowly.
"Who was it that was killed? Nobody's been able to identify the body." ... There was a long silence. Binnee hung his head, sighing.
"My son... Borus." Scizo held her hand over her mouth in shock, already feeling some sympathy for Binne.
"Sorry to hear that..." She mumbled, her ears drooping.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:27 pm

Messilita was too busy looking at the paintings around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:45 pm

"The news said he died in his house... does that mean he lived in there somewhere?" Scizo asked Billee. Again, he nodded.
"There was a doorway on the other end of the shop which led to his own house. It was small, however." He replied. Scizo thought to herself for a moment... none of this gave any clues as to who the killer was.
"Well, thank you for your help. We're gonna have to leave you now." She said, standing up.
"In this weather at this time? Oh no... it wouldn't be safe. Please, I have two spare rooms. You can stay for the night." Binnee offered. Scizo scratched the back of her head, thinking.
"I dunno..." She mumbled, looking round to Messilita who didn't seem to be paying attention at all.
"Messi." She snapped quickly to try and grab her attention.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:44 pm

"Yeah?" Messilita turned around and looked at Scizo,paying full attention to what she was going to say or do.

"What is it?" She placed her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:51 pm

"Wanna stay here for the night? We could continue our investigation earlier tomorrow." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm

"No thanks,I gotta get back to my mom..she's probably goonna be worried about me." Messilita said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:11 pm

"Well... bye then." Scizo said to her, slightly unhappy about the 'no', but she was used to working alone.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:19 pm

"Bye." Messilita headed home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An outcast's prayer   An outcast's prayer - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An outcast's prayer
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: