Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP I_vote_lcapThe Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP I_voting_barThe Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP I_vote_lcapThe Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP I_voting_barThe Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

My Pet : Creeper
Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Left_bar_bleue10/10The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Name::
Magic power:
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Left_bar_bleue4/4The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Empty
PostSubject: The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP   The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:35 am

Holojournal-465 BBY-The Battle of Alderaan-Entry 00234

I remember the day the savages of the Empire struck as if it were yesterday. A terrible day. My men were massacred. It started out as Alderaan, the beacon of hope to all Republic bystanders as it was, peaceful. Then, dreaded as I was, the Empire came. Many fought, many died and the Empire destroyed the capital city of Alderaan then. It was just a single savage strike for the Empire to take over . My men were one of the last to fight them off. We hid in the woods, waiting for the Empire to come. We prepared with everything we had. Strong, marching sounds came near. I peered out from one of the tree’s. The Empire was there, right where we wanted them, with their leader, Darth Malgus. I gave my squad the signal. It was there, when I open fired on the droids and Sith, the rockets firing and exploding like fireworks in the midst, but with droid limbs flying. The sound of many blasters firing, probably hundreds, combined with their ammunition flying, it was going to be for the worst. Droid’s exploding, the killing, was all happening fast.

Fighting off the Empire with my partner, I notice he is pulled away by something. I turn and look. There he was. Darth Malgus. I shot three rockets, one was deflected with the Force, the second with his lightsaber. The third struck him, but it wasn’t enough. He recovered quickly. I had to drop the rocket launcher and run to him and stab him with my knife. Two Sith tried to stop me, but I threw them from me. Darth Malgus started electrocuting me from there, while I was trying to resist. The stinging pain was so much for me, but I tried pushing through. I took my knife out, but no prevail. I was thrown back and to the ground, unconscious. Stupid me, I went blindly towards him, while I could have actually shot him and kill him. I woke up, two Sith dragging me unarmed. There was a third Sith there when they stopped. I looked up, and saw he was about to execute me. I was about to give in to death, looking at the Sith straight in the eyes, the cold feeling of me about to die was very disturbing. But it wasn’t going to end here, dying fighting the Empire.

That moment when I was about to die, a Jedi came from above. A powerful strike from her, the shockwave made the 3 Sith die maybe, I wasn’t so sure at the time. I recovered, and one of my soldiers tossed me a DC-15, and began fighting again, but I was helping the Jedi. I believe her name was Satele Shan, Jedi Grandmaster. She killed, from what I’ve counted, 5 Sith’s. I’ve never seen a Jedi do a kill streak like that in my entire career. She then went to the fighting with Malgus with her blue dual-bladed lightsaber. Hearing the sabers clash, the grunts and everything, makes me think how fierce Darth Malgus really is. Then I heard loud crunching. I looked over and saw the Grandmaster pulling a tree down. Whatever she’s doing, I’m not sure if she’ll last too long. Then came the crash. They dueled on the tree for a brief amount of time, then Malgus pushed her into the stump. Malgus about to go for the killing strike, Satele athletically jumped over him, escaping death. But it wasn’t too long till her lightsaber was cut in half. Seeing her struggle trying to defend herself, I acted. I yelled and charged towards the Sith Lord while he was distracted. I head-butted him and carried him some ways, before be got out of my grip. We got into a fist lock, but not for long. I pressed a button on my thermal detonator, blasting the both of us back, and injuring both of us. I lay on the ground. The Sith Lord stood back up, but he was weak and injured. Satele took this moment and force-blasted him into the wall of rock. Little pebbles were hitting and bouncing off of him, the force-blast making the wind powerful. He barely got the chance to get out, but he was force-blasted once again, this time with more brute force. It was sure he was dead by then. Rock and debris fell all over.

I began standing back up, on my knee’s, then on my feet. I looked around at the scenery, the once beautiful forest now destroyed and fallen. With much of my men of the Havoc Squad dead, and me, injured and battered, I was still alive through this ordeal. While the sacrifices were heavy, we fought knowing that there was hope for the Republic. A single spark of courage, can ignite the flames of hope. I pulled out my flare gun, and fired it in the air, claiming victory and in need of help. The Battle of Alderaan was over. Finally.

It was over.

Tell me what you think, constructive criticism is open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP   The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:22 am

Very good, i just got interested in the Knights Of The Old Republic Two, and the first. I keep repeating it. So, yes, i would like to apply for your rp sometime, grudges out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Left_bar_bleue0/0The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP   The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:36 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP   The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP Empty

Back to top Go down

The Old Republic Trailer "Hope" in Story - For The Old Republic RP
Page 1 of 1