Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_vote_lcapI've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_voting_barI've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_vote_lcapI've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_voting_barI've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think of the story? (Read it first)
I like it!
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_vote_lcap40%I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
It's okay.
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_vote_lcap20%I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Meh.
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_vote_lcap10%I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
I don't like it.
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_vote_lcap0%I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It sucks.
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_vote_lcap30%I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage

I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Empty
PostSubject: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:48 pm

This is set back in the 1930's before the war started. Mainly because I thought that having everything set in the future and present day was getting a bit boring. Anyway...

A man is on a ship, coming home to England. However, the ship is attacked and starts to sink with nobody knowing what was causing it, but deaths were piling up quickly. He tries to escape by using a raft, although after he almost makes it out of sight something (I'm not going to say what this "something" is, but you'll have to find out).

He wakes up to find himself on a beach of England, luckily. However, things weren't what he wanted them to be... throughout the story, he sees images of what happened on the ship that haunt him, and slowly starts to unveil his own horrific past.

That was the most I could post without really spoiling it, but I'd like your thoughts on it. It would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Left_bar_bleue25000/25000I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Name::
Magic power:
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Left_bar_bleue10000/10000I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:42 pm

...Who the fuck voted "It sucks"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Idk,I Voted "Meh"
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Left_bar_bleue0/0I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:11 pm

It's decent I suppose. It could be better!

Jason.
XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:45 pm

And what do you think it's missing...?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Left_bar_bleue0/0I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm

needs..normal people.... 8D

and insane day-dream nightmares!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:50 pm

It is gonna have a couple of other sane survivors, and the whole thing pretty much involves him going insane through the whole thing.

I probably didn't put in enough info, but that's all I'm going to say...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Quit lazing around and create the story...In your 20+ you gotta be productive 24/7 !...well..in Singapore... >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Apart from the fact of only getting 2 people viewing the story.

Meh, maybe tomorrow. I'm too tired to do it right now...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Alright.

You want publicity? I can handle that =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Alternately I could change it into an RP... although knowing some people, they'll cut to revealing and fighting the invaders/enemies within the first two pages.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Left_bar_bleue25000/25000I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Left_bar_bleue10000/10000I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Like, er, who, specifically?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:55 am

<_>

Me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:21 pm

I wasn't gonna say you, but whatever you say.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:49 am

Honestly...I do cut the crap and get into solving the mysteries...XD

So it is better if I control the villain!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...   I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story... Empty

Back to top Go down

I've been thinking of a thriller/horror story...
Page 1 of 1