Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Sigma Metaverse IC Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Sigma Metaverse IC I_vote_lcapSigma Metaverse IC I_voting_barSigma Metaverse IC I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Sigma Metaverse IC I_vote_lcapSigma Metaverse IC I_voting_barSigma Metaverse IC I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Sigma Metaverse IC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

My Pet : Creeper

Sigma Metaverse IC Empty
PostSubject: Sigma Metaverse IC   Sigma Metaverse IC EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:48 am

OOC: https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com/t763-sigma-metaverse-ooc-attempt-to-attract-everyone#18089

Selvin Truax was in the captains chair of the S.S Jaimei, much of the hulls developed by their society, but unified with a few other races for resource support. Waiting for the other officers to arrive in the captain's area, he hoped that they would be bearing some vital spacefaring technologies. In particular, asteroid mining. They needed heavy supplies of stardust to fuel the engines, and the only real way to get that resource was mainly by such assetts in the first place. However, there was other issues as well. Neil had some decisons to make. One one side, they had a major cruizer. On the other side, they were extremely vulerable. They barely had the minimums, plus little else. It was a horrible fix.

They badly needed more income. At the least, one large room with a biosphere unit. This was vital for extended spacefaring missions, along with providing important planets with all the races with vital life sustaining food. However, it seemed prudent to leave the count of spheres to developing 2 such areas. That would be more than sufficient in providing food plus backup oxygen, especially in this situaton.

Just then, the delivery officer arrived, reported the installation of the 8 lazer cannons, and gave him the medipack he requested. He also indicated that there was a full ton of food in the warehouses of the spaceship, thus leaving neil with 5000 credits left. Then he left, nodding at the wise purchases, commenting how he would be best just gaining more credits for the development of this spaceship.

A hidden leader transmitted to the newly formed squadron. "Ah... its too bad that last attack didnt go as planned. The terrans had allies. Curse them, our sworn enemies. They won in the past, and now they win when it most matters. But thats besides the point. We have a mission for you. Not much, but its vital we become stronger in this solar system. A collector has been deployed near ideron IV. You are to protect it from... the tenacious kydextrians. Records show they are a ruthless insect race, but perhaps we can form an alliance with them as well. The goal is to harvest the asteroids near their base. Do not fail this mission, or else." And with that, the message ended.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Realms/index/

Sigma Metaverse IC
Page 1 of 1