Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Draknir Dungeon IC Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Draknir Dungeon IC I_vote_lcapDraknir Dungeon IC I_voting_barDraknir Dungeon IC I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Draknir Dungeon IC I_vote_lcapDraknir Dungeon IC I_voting_barDraknir Dungeon IC I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Draknir Dungeon IC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

My Pet : Creeper

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:09 pm

OOC: this is the same for everyone....

You heard the sound of water nearby.... droplets of it. The walls were dank, had moss on them, and were extremely filthy. Further, the bed was old, and on the brink of collapse. Rats were scurrying about... and tried to tenaciously eat your very feet due to the mutations put on them... plus their eyes were demonic in nature. You could feel just how voracious they were.... for souls, infact...

It was cold, miserable... and extremely destitute already. So destitute... that it was virtually the ultimate for misery in form and nature. To make matters worse... you had no shoes, let alone other equipments...
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Realms/index/
jjjakey
jjjakey

CS
Health:
Draknir Dungeon IC Left_bar_bleue13337/1Draknir Dungeon IC Empty_bar_bleue  (13337/1)
Name::
Magic power:
Draknir Dungeon IC Left_bar_bleue90001/90001Draknir Dungeon IC Empty_bar_bleue  (90001/90001)

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:24 am

Jakivis: *Wakes up in the jail cell* Arg... My head... Where am I? *Gets up and reads the sign*

Jakivis: Great, now how'd I end up here like this...
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:31 am

{for now, I will let you decide the hallways and such... to find your chosen treasures. Should take a few pages...}

An answer that would illude him for the rest of his life... it was apparent you were potentially chosen, perhaps. But that was the situation. Trying to look around, the light was horribly dim, but present. The sound of water dripped from nearby, indicating that there was a water source in the first place. But that could have been misleading... It sounded rather close, however. It was slowly getting colder, and jak felt slightly hungry already... but it was quite minor.

Orin looked around... and noticed he was in a dungeon. Remembering his power, he thought about using it, and decided it would be a very prudent venture. But that would be iffy at best... and possibly tricky to decide so far. But it struck him that it would be a wise idea to see if any other adventurers were locted in this dungeon presently. Of which... would help him to decide what path he would take in adventuring. However, there was the issue of locating any valuable treasures. But since this was only the first level of the dungeon, he could well afford to spend his only present hunting use on finding such people. Thus he did...

He noticed 3 forces. A spider being... a thief, and a knight. The thief and spider mystress were close to eachother, and it could be likely they would team... so that left heading to the knight to team with presently. The problem was crossing between another section.. something that could prove tricky, and he didnt know if there was any doors to access those sections yet... let alone on this level.

Thus, he decided it was more prudent to find some equipments, and head down a few more levels before attempting to use hunter to find a way to the others.. probably a prudent idea indeed. Besides, it was HIGHLY likely that he would need to head down a few levels before he could potentially reach other sections...

Hunter uses expended for this level.
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:17 pm

The dungeon was miserable, cold, and damp presently. It was purposefully made that way to discourage those who were sent here. Examining the sign, neil sighed, and had a bad feeling it would take an extremely long time to escape the dungeon in the first place. Venturing on, he eventually came to a storage room with many supplies. THinking better, he took only a few of the supplies, including a gun and a swiss army knife he found in the contents of the storehouse. Both would prove invaluable as soon as he reached the 2nd floor... After taking the supplies, he ventured on, looking for the way to the 2nd floor.

Neil has found all his tools!
Back to top Go down
jjjakey
jjjakey

CS
Health:
Draknir Dungeon IC Left_bar_bleue13337/1Draknir Dungeon IC Empty_bar_bleue  (13337/1)
Magic power:
Draknir Dungeon IC Left_bar_bleue90001/90001Draknir Dungeon IC Empty_bar_bleue  (90001/90001)

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Jakivis heard the dripping water, he thought right away that he needed water. Not for drinking... But he was drawn to it... He ran out of the small room and quickly looked around for any dangers that lurked inside.
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Note: Please sim the first level. I will keep you posted.

Jak:

The level had no monsters. Being the first level, it was THE easiest in existance. Just find your supplies then head to level 2.
You have found a door. It will have all your tools in the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orin proceeded down the easy corridors. There was little in the level, save what he could locate in the first place. No monsters, and just those simple treasures in the first place. Quite uneventful, and would prove to be rather useless. But the main situaiton was in trying to find the stairs to the 2nd level. After a while, he found the staircase, and proceeded down. He had finally reached level 2! However, he decided not to use the healing power. There could be a time when he returns to this level to reach another section. It would be wiser to save it for such times...

Orin has ascended to level 2.
Back to top Go down
jjjakey
jjjakey

CS
Health:
Magic power:

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Jakivis looked up and around the room once again, he found the door. "Thank you magical talking voice in my head!", he ran in the door and grabbed his equipment.
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Orin looked around the floor. There was 2 ways he could proceed from there. Examining the area, there was sounds of water flowing downward, towards an unknown destination. The only problem was that down there, it would all be underwater most of the time. Thats how tobuhanu was, an earth/water area. But nobody knew that yet, let alone the bosses that would emerge in this zone. But it was all good and easily accomodated.

Taking the 2nd path, neil encountered his first monster. A Ming worm. It was weak and simple. Using his knife, he quickly jabbed it twice, killing it easy, then decided he needed a way to find the valuables on this level in this section. It proved invaluable. He located a boulder key, 3 potions, and some leather boots. He began heading to the boots first.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Draknir Dungeon IC 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Draknir Dungeon IC Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Draknir Dungeon IC Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Draknir Dungeon IC Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Draknir Dungeon IC Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:07 am

Myvia felt water drip on her spider apendages, which were just extentions on her back. They twitched as the water dropped on them. Her eyes slowly opened, the left, and then the right. She blinked three times for her vision to adjust. "Where in the world am I...?" she groaned to herself. She looks at her clothing. "Ick, tacky." Myvia stood up and looked around, kicking a rat away.
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:17 am

The falknir section was being ippish today... a door creaked open in the disasance, a few feet from the open jail cell with its broken bed. The winds... were a little stronger than usual, even for the falknir area. Further, it felt like this place was cold, plus abandoned. If a being would revel at gloomy things,this would be a paradise for that being. But otherwise... the rats were only a nuissance. Further, it was almost pitch black in this area, making it rather dark and dangerous.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orin, on lv2, thought about the situation carefully. He had used the only scan he presently had for the level, but it provided him with the location of an invaluable treasure - boots. It was no doubt that everyone just beginning was without some kind of shoe... he surmised, in order to deterr their adventuring. But at least he could obtain some. After a while, he found the boots, and gained them.

However... a gobin appeared just after he obtained the boots. A mini-battle was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Draknir Dungeon IC Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Draknir Dungeon IC Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Draknir Dungeon IC Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Draknir Dungeon IC Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:21 am

"Tad dark..." Myvia said to herself. She looked closely, making out her area. The Spider dna in her body makes her vision a bit more clear in the dark, making her dark vision clarify faster than a normal human. She grabbed the equipment she could possibly need and looked at the door. Myvia walks over and her spider apendages yank the door open.
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:29 am

Note: the area you begin at doesnt have equips.... also, here out, you may decide the layout of the falknir for LV1 only, except the ways down. Also ,those are the only treasures on the level as well.

Inside the room there were considerable supplies Myvia could acquire, but one area in particular said: "Myvia's Supplies"... posessing just what could help her to venture deeper into the lair, possibly even take on a few basic forces in the deeper levels of this place. But this seemed by far too easily gained in the first place...

{make a mini-boss event}

-----------------------------------------------

The goblin fight was going fairly easy for now. A few swishes here, a couple minor abrasions, and plenty of close calls. But overall, Orin was winning the battle against the goblin. That was when he decided to utilize one of his pistols shots, as this was a tough enemy. It hit dead on, killing the goblin. Then he equipped the boots and left the room he had just entered.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:33 am

Myvia looked at the supply cache for her. She grabbed her supplies and headed out of the cell. She went to the left, then a right.
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:41 am

Neil tried to proceed to the Boulder key, and began walking through a small maze made of just walls and rats. Now the rats were beginning to attack, so he began using his dagger rather often in eliminating them. But in the process, he took one of the rats, ate it, then crafted the rat's skin into gloves. They were crude but very useful. He would be glad to have them all too soon, infact. But it would take quite a while to reach the 'boulder' key...
Back to top Go down
jjjakey
jjjakey

CS
Health:
Magic power:

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:15 am

After taking his equipment, Jakivis knew that he had to find an exit and fast. He started to search for an exit.
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:27 am

Soon, Jakivis found the way to the 2nd floor. While uneventful, it was a good and promising avenue. After going down the staircase, however, the rats were not just being mischevious but an actual enemy! They were actually attacking Jakivis in groups, and swarming up the stairs as they saw him.

Sinister rat totals - 15.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draknir Dungeon IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknir Dungeon IC   Draknir Dungeon IC Empty

Back to top Go down

Draknir Dungeon IC
Page 1 of 1