Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC I_vote_lcapThe Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC I_voting_barThe Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC I_vote_lcapThe Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC I_voting_barThe Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

My Pet : Creeper

The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Empty
PostSubject: The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC   The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Plot:

You have no idea how you got here, let alone where here is in the first place. By the looks of things, you have arrived in a dungeon that looks like something out of your worst nightmares. To make matters worse, all you have is the wretched prison clothes that they forced on you when you were delivered here in the first place. You have only one thought in your mind: Escape. You dont care how, but it must be done. You are unjustly thrown into the dungeon for no apparent reason, but thats just how this empire works in the fist place.

As you look around... you notice that the bars of your jail are open... and a sign there saying: "Despair all hope. Do you really think that we would keep the bars open if we knew you would escape? Billions have tried, none has succeeded yet. 75 floors with 8 zones to cross. Yes, we are so confident you will fail, we grant you that liberty. But should you escape... wealth and power beyond your untold dreams will be yours. This reality needs a real leader, and this is the trial.

Signed, Azram, the ancient sage of destinies. Oh and, while your at it, there is a magic on the 62 floor. The male/female of your wildest imagination is found there. The perfect mate. Should you and your mate survive... you will be given your own kindgom."

Config:

Quote :
Name:
Race: Use only the usual kinds of races. No angels, demons, undeads, spirits, gods, demigods, and vampires allowed.
Element: Pick one - Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light, Dark, Elec, Ice, War, or Mystic.
Beginning Zone: Pick one - Ixpis, Ahrennian, Tobuhanu, Maetross, Rezii, Falknir, Hanfos, Behemel.
Appearance:
Physiology:
Background:
Personality:
Special Powers(3): Pick them well. They will only work once on each floor you reach, but passive powers are allowed.
Minor Tools: On the first floor your on, you can find 5 basic tools. Pick them.
Alignment: {Lawful/Pure/Chaotic} {Good/Neutral/Evil}
Extras:

Last edited by dvp_gamguru on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Realms/index/
jjjakey
jjjakey

CS
Health:
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Left_bar_bleue13337/1The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Empty_bar_bleue  (13337/1)
Name::
Magic power:
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Left_bar_bleue90001/90001The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Empty_bar_bleue  (90001/90001)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC   The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Name: Jakivis
Race: Human
Element: Water
Beginning Zone: Ixpis
Appearance: Blond hair covered in dirt, blue eyes, 5'11.
Physiology: Smart, fast, but not powerfull
Background: Can't remember a thing, struggleing to find out who he is.
Personality: Nice and smart
Special Powers(3): Adrenaline boost, I'll count that as three...
Minor Tools: Basic tactic knife (non combat), kandle, matches, food, water
Alignment: Pure good
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC   The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Approved, will make the IC post now.

Remember... I say when you find a new floor or way into another zone. You may simulate the map at first, but later on, I will dictate it.
Back to top Go down
jjjakey
jjjakey

CS
Health:
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Left_bar_bleue13337/1The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Empty_bar_bleue  (13337/1)
Magic power:
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Left_bar_bleue90001/90001The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Empty_bar_bleue  (90001/90001)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC   The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:23 pm

[[Post Removed by user]]

Last edited by jjjakey on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC   The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:24 pm

see the IC.... editing for link soon.

https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com/t748-draknir-dungeon-ic

I iwll approve it this time.....
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Left_bar_bleue10500/10500The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Left_bar_bleue9750/9750The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC   The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:32 pm

Name: Myvia Surtain
Race: Arachnid/Humanoid
Element: Pick one - Electricity
Beginning Zone: Pick one - Falknir

Appearance: Myvia stands at five feet seven inches tall, her hair goes to mid-black and is colored dark brown with black streaks on it. Myvia's eyes consist of black where the white should be, her iris's are bright yellow and no pupil can be found.

Physiology: Swift, intelligent, strong due to DNA manipulation.

Background: She was a test subject on an experiment. Myvia used to be a doctor on phobias, mainly in Arachephobia. She received a call one day from a collegue and she was put through dna manipulation tests and this was the result. The manipulation caused her mind to corrupt, falling into hate and darkness. She finds herself at this dungeon, for what reason is a mystery.

Personality: Stubborn, sarcastic, short-tempered, merciless

Special Powers(3):

1)Silk-Bind: Myvia shoots out carbon-fiber silk on the foe to constrict them and render the enemy defensless. She can do whatever afterwards. To devour for energy, or to leave the foe alone.

2)Silk-Curtain: Myvia covers herself in a thick silk shield around her body to take most damage from enemies.

3)Reproduction: Myvia calls on spider minions the size of basketballs to assist her in battle. Ranges from one spider to around fifteen.

Minor Tools: Lockpick, candle, matches, old pipe, bandages

Alignment: Chaotic

Extras: None.
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC   The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Approved, treated as chaotic neurtral (when unstated I assume pure and/or neutral)....

Good luck in the IC post.
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Left_bar_bleue2500/2500The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Magic power:
The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC   The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:22 am

Name: Datier Tougen Marsol
Race: Elf
Element: Elec
Beginning Zone: Rezii
Appearance: Slim build, brown & messy hair, hazel eyes, & faint scar on left cheek.
Physiology: Calculating, slightly easy to spook.
Background: A young elf rouge, born in royal blood. Adventurous ways drove him to treasure hunting with a party. Actually in for a good reason, picking the pocket of a sage.
Personality: Cocky, often lost in thought.
Special Powers(3): Wreck Construct: Very high damage, and possibly one-hit kill, against constructs.
Magical Locksmith: Can unlock magic doors and various other things.
(Passive) Rouge's Sneak: Less chance of being spotted.
Minor Tools: Thief's toolkit, dagger, fishing rod, arm bracers, and a wooden pole.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Extras: Nothing to special to mention
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC   The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:51 am

----Approved----

Good luck!

But know this... There are TWO kinds of doors you cannot open! The sacred doors with the special symbol on them, and the lone 'Destiny' door. The destiny door, and you know this due to the power, needs the energies of ALL the bosses found on every 5th level of every section...

Of course, that means you KNOW about those major bosses... just not what they are or how the sections work... Let alone where on each 5th level...

But further, you KNOW where the destiny door to the final lone secret section with only 5 levels is... and how that is the way out of the dungeon as well!

Quote :
Name: Orin Vaetriss
Race: Human
Element: War
Beginning Zone: Tobuhanu
Appearance: The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Images2-1
Physiology: Well rounded, but with a good constitution and can surive long periods of time without food.
Background: Orin has always been a good adventurer with plenty of challenges before him. Always looking for challenges to face, he was chosen by destiny for this place, although he didnt know he was or why in the first place.
Personality: Friendly, Courageous, and Intelligent.
Special Powers(3):
(1) Celestial Hunter - Neil anderson may locate anything he wishes anywhere on the same level he is presently on!
(2) Miracle Renewal - This special power fully repairs, refills, and heals anything thats allied or owned by an ally, including status conditions.
(3) {passive} Leadership - When neil beats a boss, both he and all allies present can use their powers one more time per level permanently.
Minor Tools: A swiss army knife set, a few pieces of food, a fanny pack, a flashlight, and a pistol with 8/8 shots.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Extras: none.
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC   The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Bump because I need to explain there is no limit to how may players you have, as long as they all are sworn enemies of eachother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC   The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nightmare Syndrome - Draknir Dungeon OOC
Page 1 of 1