Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
The Dark Army Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
The Dark Army Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
The Dark Army Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
The Dark Army Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
The Dark Army Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
The Dark Army Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
The Dark Army Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
The Dark Army Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
The Dark Army Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
The Dark Army Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
The Dark Army Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
The Dark Army Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
The Dark Army Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
The Dark Army Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
The Dark Army Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
The Dark Army Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
The Dark Army Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
The Dark Army Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
The Dark Army Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
The Dark Army Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
The Dark Army I_vote_lcapThe Dark Army I_voting_barThe Dark Army I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

The Dark Army

Go down 

Which is your favourite experimental unit?
Ogre-80
The Dark Army I_vote_lcap0%The Dark Army I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Titan.FF-2
The Dark Army I_vote_lcap67%The Dark Army I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
LIP-C
 0% [ 0 ]
SCD
The Dark Army I_vote_lcap33%The Dark Army I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
DO.OM
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage

The Dark Army Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Army   The Dark Army EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:15 pm

-{Reupload}-

TROOPS
+++++++

Assault
----------
The basic troops, holding the new E-40.RR assault rifle. They usually operate in pairs when guarding or patrolling, but on the battlefield can range from three units to eight.

Sniper
--------
Wield a modified M95 Barrett, and the scope allows images to be sent to the main headquarters and any other troop within five miles. The sniper rifle cannot shoot through walls thicker than ten inches.

Engineer
-----------
Wield an SMG of their choice, and carry a rocket launcher of their choice too. Their rockets are specially designed for bunker-busting and anti-tank objectives. They repair any friendly troop’s armour with a molecular armour accelerator built into their armour.

Pilot
------
Armed with a pistol of their choice, and chosen to drive or pilot the vast range of the Dark Army’s vehicles.

Stealth
-------
Armed with a variety of knives and throwing knives, and although their armour may be weak, they can turn their armour and themselves almost invisible. Mainly used in stealth/hacking missions.

Sabotage
-----------
Armed with a universal hacking tool, and a silenced SMG of their choice. Also possess EMP grenades to take out enemy intelligence and electronics.

TRANSPORT
+++++++++++

K4-01 (Light APC)
-----------------------
A light-armoured APC, but also the most flexible. Mainly used in stealth missions and for quick deployment of a squad for guarding objectives. Can carry eight troops.

K4-02 (Medium APC)
---------------------------
Light armour, and with a mounted 7.44mm automatic turret for defence. Mainly used for inserting troops into the battlefield, for guarding objectives and for patrol. Can carry 18 troops.

K4-03 (Heavy APC)
-------------------------
Medium armour, but slow. Armed with two 7.44mm automatic turrets for defence. Mainly used for siege, inserting troops into the battlefield, and guarding critical objectives. Can carry 34 troops. RARE.

K5-1 (Medium Drop ship)
---------------------
Very light armour, but rather quick. Armed with a chain gun. Mainly for large area patrols, and for inserting troops behind enemy lines. Can carry eight troops or two small robot units. Also can carry resources and other equipment for battle or defence missions. Only sent out if enemy AA weapons are nil in the area.

K5-2 (Heavy drop ship)
-----------------------------
Light armour. Armed with a chain gun and shield generator. Mainly for inserting large forces behind enemy lines. Can carry 20 troops or five small robot units.

TANKS
++++++

R-10 (Anti-Infantry tank)
-------------------------------
Medium armour. Armed with a 28mm gun that fires explosives shells, and also a 7.44mm automatic turret. Has a firing rate of 0.23 seconds per shot and (obviously) used for clearing enemy infantry. Can serve well in guarding objectives and patrols, but mainly designed for the battlefield.

M-88.F (Light tank)
------------------------
Medium armour. Armed with a 70mm gun that fires explosive shells, and a 7.44mm automatic turret. Has a firing rate of 1.94 seconds per shot and used for clearing enemy infantry, clearing enemy cover and bunker busting. Can also serve in guarding objectives.

TR-100 (Medium tank)
----------------------------
Medium-heavy armour. Armed with a 105mm gun that fires explosive shells, and a 7.44mm automatic turret. Has a firing rate of 2.08 seconds per shot and used for clearing enemy cover, enemy light armour and bunker busting. Can also serve in guarding objectives.

TR-200.H (Heavy tank)
----------------------------
Heavy armour. Armed with a 130mm gun that fires explosive shells, and a 7.44 automatic turret. Has a firing rate of 2.93 seconds per shot and used for clearing enemy light and medium armour, bunker busting and can sometimes serve as artillery. Can also serve in guarding objectives. RARE.

TRS-225 (‘Mammoth’ tank)
----------------------------------
Very heavy armour. Armed with a 145mm gun that fires explosive shells, a 25mm gun that fires explosive shells and a 7.44 automatic turret. The 145mm gun fires at 3.23 seconds per shot, and the 25mm gun fires at 0.44 seconds per shot. Used for anti-infantry, clearing enemy light, medium and heavy armour. Rare to find on the battlefield. Large, too. VERY RARE.

AIRCRAFT
+++++++++

ERO-12 (Light interceptor)
--------------------------------
Very light armour. Armed with a chain gun and two missile launchers on either side. Used for clearing enemy infantry, enemy light and medium armour, fighting enemy aircraft and support.

ERO-15 (Medium fighter)
------------------------------------
Very light armour. Faster than the 12 version and armed with a chain gun and four missile launchers on either side. Used for clearing enemy infantry, enemy light, medium and medium/heavy armour, fighting enemy aircraft and support.

ERO-19 (Heavy air-superiority fighter)
---------------------------------
Very light/light armour. Faster than the 15 version and armed with a chain gun, four missile launchers, two mini-laser turrets and an EMP bomb. Used for disabling enemy intelligence, clearing enemy infantry, enemy light, medium and heavy armour, fighting enemy aircraft and support.

VIRO-C (Light gunship)
-----------------------------
Light armour. Armed with a chain gun on both sides, one anti-air turret and one missile launcher located in the nose of the gunship. Used for clearing enemy infantry, enemy light armour and support. Occasionally used for transport too.

VIRO-S (Medium gunship)
Light/medium armour. Armed with a chain gun on either side, two anti-air turrets and four missile launchers. Used for clearing enemy infantry, enemy light and medium armour, enemy aircraft and support.

VIRO-R (Heavy gunship)
-------------------------------
Medium armour. Armed with two chain guns on both sides, six missile launchers, and two anti-air turrets. Used for clearing enemy infantry, enemy light, medium and medium/heavy armour and support. RARE.

Q-Force.46 (Medium bomber)
-------------------------------------
Light armour. Armed with an anti-air turret and a payload of tactical bombs. Used for clearing enemy defences, clearing an area and (obviously) bombing.

K-Force.11 (Heavy bomber)
Medium armour. Armed with an anti-air turret and two strategic nuclear bombs. Used for clearing enemy buildings, clearing a large area and if critical, destroying a heavy enemy unit. RARE.

NAVY
+++++
(Note: The armour will be heavier overall than the tanks and other armour with the other units)

HA3-FF (Frigate)
---------------------
Medium armour. Armed with one 200mm gun and three anti-aircraft turrets. Used for clearing enemy aircraft and enemy light and medium armour.

P2D-ST (Submarine)
---------------------------
Light/medium armour. Armed with two torpedo launchers and sonar. Used for naval warfare against light, medium and heavy armour and signalling enemy naval units.

HA3-FS (Cruiser)
----------------------
Medium/heavy armour. Armed with two 280mm guns, two anti-aircraft cannons, a tactical missile launcher and an anti-missile turret. Used for naval warfare against light and light/medium naval armour and bombarding.

HA4-1D (Destroyer)
Heavy armour. Armed with a torpedo launcher, an anti-vessel beam and torpedo defences. Used for sub-killing and naval warfare against light and medium armour.

HA4-R9 (Battleship)
Very heavy armour. Armed with three 340mm guns, two anti-aircraft turrets, two tactical missile launchers, torpedo defences and a gamma-ray cannon. Used for naval warfare against light, medium, heavy and very heavy armour and bombarding. RARE.

Horo.GIG (Aircraft carrier)
Heavy/very heavy armour. Armed with five anti-aircraft turrets, two SAM launchers, two anti-missile turrets, torpedo defences and can carry up to 60 aircraft. Used for safely inserting aircraft into land or naval combat and clearing enemy aircraft. RARE.

DEFENCES/ARTILLERY
++++++++++++++++++++

TiG.02 (Medium point defence)
--------------------------------------
A tower that attacks land and naval units that are in range. Cannot successfully engage aircraft, but will if it is the last AA defence. Can be called into a battle or other designated area via a drop ship, making this the most flexible point defence.

TiG.01 (Heavy point defence)
------------------------------------
A tower that attacks land and naval units that are in range. More powerful than the 02 version, but is less likely to successfully hit an enemy aircraft. Cannot be deployed quickly, making it only available in fortified areas.

TiA.02 (Medium anti-air defence)
-----------------------------------------
A tower that uses flak artillery. Attacks enemy aircraft within range. Can be called into a battle or other designated area via a drop ship, making this the most flexible anti-air defence.

TiA.S (Heavy anti-air defence)
--------------------------------------
A SAM site. Launches 8 missiles onto enemy aircraft within range. Cannot be deployed quickly, making it only available in fortified areas.

307/D (Mobile Medium artillery)
---------------------------------------------
Mobile artillery. Provides indirect fire support, but fires explosive shells at a rate of 1.97 seconds per shot. Used for fire support and clearing enemy light and medium armour, or light enemy structures. Can cover distances of up to 4 miles.

382/B (Heavy stationary artillery)
Stationary artillery. Powerful and direct fire, and fires explosive shells at a rate of 8.21 seconds per shot. Used for bombardment and destroying enemy bases. Can cover distances of up to 50 miles.

DC-R2R (Mobile shield generator)
------------------------------------------
Mobile shield generator, covering up to ½ a mile in radius. Can take medium to heavy enemy fire, but takes 30 seconds to recharge once shield has been deactivated. The unit itself has very light armour.

TNO-R3R (Stationary shield generator)
------------------------------------------------
Stationary, but can cover up to 2 miles in radius. Can take very heavy enemy fire, but takes 24 seconds to recharge once the shield has been deactivated. The structure itself has medium armour. These take a while to build and use up a lot of resources, so they are only activated if the base they are assigned to protect is under attack from foreign fire.

ROBOTS/MECHAS
+++++++++++++++

330-F.1 (Light Mecha Unit)
Light armour. Armed with a light energy beam cannon on left arm and other arm for grabbing/etc. Mainly used for guarding objectives, patrols and taking out enemy infantry.

330-F.2 (Medium Mecha Unit)
-------------------------------------
Medium armour. Armed with an energy beam cannon on the left arm, two shoulder mounted cannons and a jetpack to increase mobility. Mainly used for eliminating light and medium armour. Can sometimes even be assigned for eliminating enemy aircraft dependant on the situation.

330-F.3 (Heavy Mecha Unit)
-----------------------------------
Heavy armour. Armed with a medium/heavy energy beam cannon on the left arm. Two shoulder mounted cannons, plasma cannon located in the torso and a rack of four missiles built into the back. Mainly used for eliminating enemy heavy armour and demolishing enemy buildings. Some units (Renamed 440-F.3 (Mammoth Mecha Unit) come armed with heavier armour and an extremely powerful energy rifle, but they are highly rare.

Mecha Panther (Ex-experimental unit)
----------------------------------------------
Very heavy armour. Armed with a heavy chain gun, a rail gun, lasers located in the eyes and an 8-rack missile launcher located in the back. An experimental unit until put into factory production. The most versatile and well-known unit in the Dark Army.

EXPERIMENTAL UNITS
+++++++++++++++++++

Ogre-80 (Experimental assault bot)
-------------------------------------------
Very heavy armour and massive (100 feet tall and 35 metres wide). Armed with a gamma ray on both arms, four anti-aircraft cannons on the shoulders, and large enough to be able to crush enemy light and medium units. Also fires a laser from the head.

Titan.FF-2 (Experimental nuclear missile launcher)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Structure has medium armour but rather large. Fired missile is so large, two strategic missile defences are required to neutralize it. Can destroy an entire city with one missile.

LIP-C (Experimental computer)
---------------------------------------
Life-form Intelligence Powered Computer. Can control any computer and possesses unknown abilities. A living being must be used and online for the computer to work properly.

SCD (Experimental space colony)
Ultra-heavy armour, and massive (Spans 3 miles in radius). Holds thousands of troops and defences, but is host of the newest weapon – 4.WE Gamma Ray. The gamma ray has pin-point accuracy and fires a devastating laser that can destroy anything within 50 miles… it’s that powerful.

DO.OM (Experimental robot)
Ultra-heavy armour, and massive (A mile tall and a mile in width and length). Holds two rail guns, drone-deployment cores, photon lasers, gamma beams and a 10-rack missile system. If this unit is under severe threat, it will self-destruct. Can take on several Mecha Panthers.
Back to top Go down

The Dark Army
Page 1 of 1