Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon I_vote_lcapThe Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon I_voting_barThe Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon I_vote_lcapThe Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon I_voting_barThe Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Empty
PostSubject: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:15 pm

One day, Tails wanted to learn about advanced techonologies, so he build a time machine. But since Sonic and everyone else was busy, he decided to get other people to go to the future, and tell him what it was like so he could learn about it, since he had to help Sonic save the world. But little did he know, that the future would not be what he thought it was...

Rules:

No Godmodding OR Powerplaying
No Recolors or Gary Stus, or Mary Sues
No Keeling Bosses, Final Bosses, or very powerful enemies in 1 Hit
No Eating The Last Cookie
Don't Mess With The Luma

Sheet:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Side: (Good, Neutral, Evil)
Biography:
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

My Pet : The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Name::
Magic power:
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Left_bar_bleue6000/6000The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Name: Hyndrer(☼_☼)
Species: Echidna
Appearance: (Must I explain that he is Green with Orange gloves, Wears a Red shirt, and Slighty torn Blue pants? Wait.....CONTRADICTION GET.)
Side: Good
Biography: N/A(Seriously, Its WAY too long.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Tails tightened a few screws on a shiny, metal contraption. It looked sort of like a car, but also looked a little like a helicopter. It had 10 cushy red seats, and two rockets attached to the back.

"Aaaannnddd.... Done!" Tails said.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Magic power:
The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Left_bar_bleue6000/6000The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Hyndrer was eating the Second to last cookie. "So....Do I go in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:29 pm

"Yeah! And you don't even have to pilot it! It has a built in navigational system to go to the future! There's going to be all sorts of advanced technologies.. So take this notepad and pencil, and write down stuff about the futuristic machines and other things!" Tails said, handing Hyndrer a notepad and pencil.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Hyndrer stared at the Notepad. "Are you SURE I can fit something about all th- On second thought, I'm not going to question your logic." Hyndrer Told Tails as he stepped in and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Tails looked at a clock on the wall.

"Oh, it looks like the others are running late.. Well, don't worry! You can just go right ahead, when they come, I'll send them to your location with my wormhole generator!" Tails said.

"Just press that Blue button and it'll begin running on autopilot, and head to the future!" Tails cheered.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:50 pm

(Blooper #1)
Hyndrer didn't hear tails and hit the big red button.

(What really happened)
Hyndrer nodded and hit the Blue Button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:55 pm

(Lol. I was thinking of making a bloopers thread....)

The engine started. The shiny, metal machine created a wormhole, and flew inside.

The wormhole closed, as the shiny metal machine began flying through time, heading to the future.

Then finally, the machine had arrived to the future.

The shiny metal machine was flying through a dark red sky. Fireballs, cannonballs, and bullets flew thru the air.

The grass below was scorched, some patches even on fire. Weeds littered the area, also scorched.

A tree nearby, on fire, collapsed, and landed on a patch of weeds.

Smoke was in the air.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Hyndrer coughed. "I wasn't expecting the future to be like this...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:02 pm

A covering slid over the shiny metal machine and sent the smoke out, and supplied Hyndrer with fresh oxygen.

As the machine flew past the firey fields, some dragon-like beings in dark red armor were taking money from a neighborhood.

Children in rags were hiding from the dragons in trash cans, alleys, etc.

The machine now flew over a graveyard.

Many different beings of different species were standing near tombstones, mourning the death of a father, a mother, an uncle, a sister, a brother, a close friend, etc.

The graveyard seemed to go on forever, tombstones were lined up, some cracked, some beaten, some barely standing.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Hyndrer just stared. "Something isn't right here....." He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Once the machine got past the graveyard, there was another battlefield.

Grass was burning as dragons breathed flames on bushes, trees, the grass, and every other source of life.

Cannonballs flew through the air.

Many different beings of different species in rags and holding rusty, old weapons tried to fight the dragons in armor.

But the dragons were too powerful.

The dragons grabbed each and every one of them, and their children, and flew off to a distant castle.

But a stray cannon ball aiming for a further house had hit the back of the metal machine, causing it to start decending to a nearby neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Hyndrer panicked and started hitting random buttons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Thanks to Hyndrer's quick thinking (BUTTON MASHING), the machine activated the eject option, and ejected Hyndrer and his seat, parachuting him into a house's yard, while the shiny metal machine crashed into the same yard, but on the opposite side Hyndrer landed in. It was not on fire, but was pretty wrecked up, and unable to fly.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Hyndrer looked at the wrecked machine. "Now how do I get back...?" He asked himself.

Last edited by Reina on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : THREAD CONFUSION.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:22 pm

The door on the house with the yard with Hyndrer in it's door opened.

A pink Luma flew out of the house.

"Hello!" The Luma said, in a cheery voice.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Hyndrer was caught off guard and turned around. "...Exactly what are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:25 pm

"I'm a Luma! follow me inside, I think the Dragon Guards are gonna start collecting taxes." The Pink Luma said, flying inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Hyndrer shrugged and followed the Luma inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:44 pm

The Luma closed the door after Hyndrer was inside.

The house was furnished with furniture that looked okay, but didn't match.

The table was brown, the chairs were a silver color, the kitchen utensiles were all blue, the couch was red, the airconditing was fair, supplying clean oxygen, but the area itself was a little cold. Upstairs there were some beds that didn't match, one being red, one being yellow, one being green, one being blue, and one being white. Three thin blankets of many colors were on the beds. The TV had one corner chipped, and was painted black.

"Welcome to our home! My name is Pearl." The Luma said.

A male creature of indetermine species was standing, facing the wall in a corner.

He was wearing a trench coat stained with mud at the bottom, with the sleeves being faded and torn, revealing a white shirt underneath, stained with blood.

He had white gloves, stained with a bit of blood at the finger area, but on his left hand his index and middle finger are exposed, showing fingers covered with bruises, and bleeding.

He wore brown pants that are very faded, appearing to be a light brownish color. A tear on the right pants leg revealed a leg, bandaged by white bandages, stained with blood and pus.

His white socks were filled with holes, and his gray boots had mud and blood on the underside, and gave off a slightly-noticable smelly odor.

His fedora was covered with dirt and dust.

Pearl picked up a glowing wand, with a star on the tip from a table.

"Pearl, why did you bring another person in here? Last time you brought a spy in here and nearly got us killed." the guy in the trench coat said in a serious tone.

"But I don't think this guy is bad.. I saw him on a seat, and on the right I saw a crashed machine.. He could be hurt!" Pearl said.

Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Hyndrer looked at his watch. "What time is it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Pearl looked at a table clock.

"It's approximately 6:49 PM!" The Luma said, cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Hyndrer nodded and changed the time.
(His watch said 12:45 PM.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:53 pm

(TIME MACHINES HAVE THE TENDENCY TO MESS WITH YO WATCH)

"This is my friend, Mr. Renard!" Pearl said, flying to Mr. Renard.

"Well as long as you know our names, we should know yours. What's you're name, and are you a spy working for Noah's Army?" Mr. Renard asked, still facing the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon   The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wrath of The Dark Demon Dragon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next