Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 I_voting_barPokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 I_voting_barPokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:09 am

Zoroark returned, and started clawing at the wall. Gengar did the same.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

My Pet : Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Name::
Magic power:
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/145Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/145)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:12 am

Wargle heard footsteps, but ignored them since they were almost through the wall. "Hey you! Bird!" Wargle pecked faster. "Hurry guys! Pull me through!!!" The Pkmn Jail keeper tried to grab Wargle, but Wargle moved his feet in time. "Aggh!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:14 am

Gengar quickly pulled Wargle out just before he was caught, and Zoroark bit at the jail keeper's hand to fend him off.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/145Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/145)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:20 am

"AGGH! STUPID POKEMON!!!!" the Pkmn Jailer yelled. Wargle hugged each pokemon, with his feathers in their faces. "Thanks!" He said gratefully. Wargle looked around, "Did anyone find Totodile?" He said as Totodile ran past them, laughing. The Totodile fell down, was silent. Wargle flew over to him. "Totodile!!"
Back to top Go down
Locebeeta
Locebeeta

CS
Health:
Magic power:
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:14 am

(It okay if I make my Pokemon, a Metang, one in a cell?)
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:37 pm

(Sure thing!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Zoroark and Gengar both caught up to Wargle and Totodile.
"We've got you now." Zoroark snarled at Totodile.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Totodile got up, his color restored, and said, "Why do you got me now?" Wargle got crosseyed. "You don't remember what happened?" 'Nope, I remember getting caught by that shadow guy... then having a burrito!" Wargle explained to Totodile about what happened, as they headed out of the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Zoroark and Gengar followed.
"I wouldn't get comfy with that Totodile if I were you..." Gengar warned Zoroark. Zoroark could only guess that he wasn't over the fact he had been turned into a dark being.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Totodile looked a Wargle, then at Zoroark, then Gengar. He then held out a badge for Zoroark. "Here, I saw this somewhere and grabbed it.. The pokemon in the middle looks like you!" *insert item getting music here* You got the Dark Emblem. It speeds up your reflexs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Zoroark looked at the Dark Emblem.
"Thank you..." He put it away and continued on, as did Gengar.
Back to top Go down
Locebeeta
Locebeeta

CS
Health:
Magic power:
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Metang was waiting inside the pound as he plotted his breakout. "It should be easy," he thought. "If those guys could break a few 'Mons outta here, why can't I? I'm Psychic for God's sake!"

Metang put his plan to action. First, he knocked out the jailer with a Meteor Mash when he came, and used Psychic to get the keys. It ripped off his pants, but who cares? He then grabbed the keys, opened his cell, and opened the cell of everyone else. Then he boosted outta the place while punching out any guards.

Metang got outta the pound...but where to now? He saw the group off in the outer limits of the city, and he started floating towards them.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Wargle flew on, stopping to rest his wings every now and then. TootdileTotodile was jumping and walking. He stopped to check where they were, "Looks like we reached the edge of the city." He said as he jumped into a field.

Last edited by GoldenWolf on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Gengar and Zoroark did the same, taking a look around.
"There's never any dark places when you need them." Gengar growled, he himself liking dark places.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:07 pm

(LOL i put Tootdile... TYPO ALERT!!)

Totodile changed his name back, then walked to a hole, "Is this enough darkness?" Wargle flew above Totodile and grabbed him. "Come on!"

They walked for a while until they saw a castle in the distance. "CASTLE!!! Lemme go Wargle!" Totodile yelled as he got loose and ran towards the castle. "Wait up!" Wargle yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Zoroark sprinted for Totodile, whilst Gengar simply trailed behind the group.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Totodile reached out to touch the castle, only to be stopped by two other Gengar.

"You cannot enter the Shadow Castle." Gengar 1 muttered. "NEVER! unless you are on the list..." "The King is mis.." The Gengar both looked at Gengar. "King! You are back!" The two Gengar cried, as they led the gang in.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 The_sh10

(I had to make this with a laptop and no mouse.. and i'm bad with no mouse.. DONT MAKE FUN OF IT!! thank you)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:26 pm

Gengar looked at the two, concerned. Zoroark looked at Gengar in puzzlement before the two followed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:25 pm

"Were have you been? Your Queen and daughter have been waiting!" Gengar 1 explained. "Why was it taking you so long to come back from the city? Who are your friends?" Gengar 2 asked. Totodile looked at Gengar, "You, are a king? ... LUCKY!!!!"
Back to top Go down
IcybatsEX
IcybatsEX

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:47 pm

(I'm joining My brother said i could... I'm Pichugurl28, Mith's sister.)

(Pokemon: Pichu and Haderia)

Pichu and Haderia poked out from a corner in the Shadowy castle, looking at Gengar. "King Gengar!" They ran out and circled Gengar "you are back! Get your daughter so we can play with her!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:00 am

Gengar scratched his head, highly confused. Zoroark turned his head as he chuckled so the others wouldn't notice.
"I think you have me mistook for someone else." Gengar explained, trying to assure the others he wasn't a "king" at all.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:03 am

Both Gengar looked at each other, "We'll just get your daughter to see if you really are the king... PRINCESS GASTLY!!! YOUR FATHER IS HERE!!" A gastly appeared through the wall, "Daddy!! Were have you..." She stopped. "Daddy... you look.. different"

Wargle stiffled a laugh. Totodile looked at Gastly in awe. "You're pretty.." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:06 am

Gengar was in deep thought...
"In what way do I look different?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:13 am

Gastly "sat" down. "Your eyes are closer together.. you musta gotten into another fight... Your ears are bigger.. let's blame that one on growth. Other than that.." Gastly got up. "You're my daddy!!" Gastly ran up to him to hug him.
Totodile got jealous. Period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next