Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 I_voting_barPokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 I_voting_barPokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Zoroark halted.
"Release him now!" He ordered, growling as he got into an offensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

My Pet : Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Name::
Magic power:
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/145Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/145)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:53 pm

The Shadow threw Totodile to the ground, his color fully black, and assumed his offensive stance also. "It's 3 against one!" Wargle told the shadow. "You will never win." The shadow let out a sigh, "Shows how much you know." He said as he multiplied. "Now.. have at ye!

(Thinking of putting little pics of adventure chapters, like the paper mario Rp, think I should?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Zoroark slashed at what he saw to be the original shadow.

(Wouldn't be a bad idea.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/145Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/145)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:58 pm

The shadow disappeared along with the others, Wargle looked around the field. "Did.. we win?" Then Totodile got up. Happy to see him, Wargle ran up to him, only to get a facefull of fist. Totodile was fully darkened. He was a Shadow Slave.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:24 am

Totodile attacked Wargle, missed and ran into a bush. Wargle pursued, leading him to a city. Wargle looked around, "Where are we?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:25 am

Zoroark and Gengar emerged alongside.
"... Hmm..." Gengar looked around at the civilization.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:29 am

Wargle flew up, looking for the dark Totodile. Not finding him he headed toward Gengar and Zoroark. "We have to find Totodile." He explained. "He has to be in the city somewhere!" He went off toward the west, high in the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:39 am

"I'll head north, you head east." Zoroark said to Gengar. They both nodded before parting in their directions, Gengar keeping out of the citizens sights and Zoroark traversing across the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:44 am

Wargle was looking above the trees, every now and then, dropping down and stealing a french fry. "Ughh.. that last french fry tasted like chocolate." Wargle dropped down to several Pidgey, on a line, and started asking about a Black Totodile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:47 am

Whilst a lady was talking to another pokemon trainer, Gengar saw the opportunity to ask the lady's Pachirisu if it had seen a Black Totodile. Zoroark, instead of asking around, decided that looking for clues or trails would be better.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:53 am

Wargle finally got some info, he repeated this to himself, "Under a blue bridge in Parar Square." Wargle flew to Parar Square, landed, and looked around.

------------------
back on the line
------------------

The pidgeys laughed hard. "Haha! Can't belive you are tricking him into getting caught into going into the Pkmn Pound!" One exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:56 am

Zoroark was still on a cold trail, only finding a footprint that seemed like that of a Totodile, but it could have been anything for all he knew. Gengar had asked an old man's HootHoot if it had seen any suspicious and shady pokemon. Still nothing.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:00 am

Wargle flew around in the sky for a while, looking for a bridge. He found: none. He flew to the ground, asking some other pokemon if they had seen Totodile. He started to fly away, when he got caught in a net. "YAARGGH" He screamed. "Got another one Chuck." A man yelled to his partner in crime. "Let's take it to the Pkmn Pound!" They sped of in a car. Heading towards Wargle's jail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:03 am

Zoroark was starting to get impatient. He ventured off into the forest, hoping to find some leads there. Gengar was looking round for other pokemon to question.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:18 am

Wargle was yelling out for Zoroark and Gengar, hoping they could hear him. "GENGAR! ZOROARK! HELP!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:22 am

Zoroark perked his ears, almost swearing he heard something call his name. He then realised this was Wargle, who sounded as if he was in trouble.
"Damn it." Zoroark quickly went on all fours and sprinted in the direction he could hear Wargle calling with quick pace.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 am

Wargle was prepared, with a bar of soap... he created! (wait for it...) A duck! He played with it until help arrived. "Help.. Help.." He said, bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:38 am

Zoroark got closer.
"WARLGE?" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:40 am

Wargle heard this, and replied, "In here! The Pkmn jail!"
A pidgey flew down to warn Zoroark of the Pkmn Jail, and how there are always guards looking for pokemon without trainers. Then flew off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:42 am

Zoroark thought about this.
"Hold on, I'll get help!" He called back, before running back off to the city to look for Gengar, who wasn't having any luck.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:48 am

Pidgey flew over to Wargle's cell. "Don't worry, we'll get you out!" Wargle looked up and sighed, "Where is Zoroark and Gengar?" Pidgey replied to him. "I only saw Zoroark, but he probably when to find Gengar!" Wargle sat back down, and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:54 am

Zoroark noticed Gengar and skidded to a halt. Gengar turned his attention to Zoroark.
"You look worried."
"Wargle's been imprisoned! Come on!" Zoroark exclaimed, running back off in the direction he came from. Gengar followed, easily keeping up considering he was a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:01 am

Wargle heard footsteps approaching, ducking down just incase. Pidgey flew off. "Come on.. hurry guys!" Wargle whispered to himself. As he watched a Yooterii being carried away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:04 am

Zoroark and Gengar arrived.
"We'll get you out of here." Gengar said. Zoroark was looking out for any guards and at the same time looking for a way in.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwolf

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:07 am

Wargle pecked at the wall, making a dent. "Hey guys! These walls are... not brick! Maybe this'll be easy! Maybe not.." Wargle continued to peck at the wall. "You guys attack the wall! Maybe it'll break."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.   Pokemon Adventures: The beginning. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventures: The beginning.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next