Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 I_voting_barJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 I_voting_barJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Heather quickly looked over her shoulder, noticing Lucia. She frowned before aiming whilst running, then fired all seven bullets in her magazine at her before diving behind the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:52 pm

"Agh!" Lucia was hit on her belly when the first shot arrived,some hit her armoured vest while some hit her in her limbs,she got a little weaker.

"Sneaky little-" Lucia hid behind cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Heather's foot was in a lot of pain due to the fact she ran with a badly hurt foot. The pain in her shoulder returned, and she couldn't think straight.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Lucia took out a canister with a needle tip and injected a red substance into herself. She sighed in relief and started bandaging herself,her pet loaded with a bullet to protect her from the enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Heather didn't have any spare magazines left... she was out of ammo, and her pistol was empty. She sighed, panting slightly and thinking about what to do.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Lucia only had a flashbang at her disposal...she would use it this time.

She took it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Heather calmed herself, focusing on what her main objective was... she flipped the pistol round, grabbing it by the slider and the chassis with the handle pointing outwards.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Lucia pulled the pin,placed the flashbang on the floor and pushed it over the edge silently with her finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Heather readied herself... she didn't want to be the one getting killed here. She swiftly stood up before darting to the side and readying the pistol to throw it... but she only saw the flashbang grenade.
"Oh come on." She growled. She was just about to dive behind cover again...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:23 pm

The flashbang exploded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Heather's hearing and eyesight went, all she could see was just whiteness, and a light continuous ring sounded in her ears. She felt like she was dead, and couldn't think about what she was doing at all. What she did manage to do was throw the pistol randomly at where she last saw the flashbang grenade, hoping Lucia was there.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Lucia was hit by the thrown pistol...on the head. She stumbled back and opened her right eye,having a blur visual of Heather.

She aimed her own pistol and fired at her with the remaining bullets she has...despite the reduced accuracy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Heather only felt three bullets tear her life away... one shooting her right in the stomach, another in the kneecap and one in her eye. Those were the last things she felt before falling back, dead.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:39 pm

Lucia sighed.
"I need a vacation..." She threw her useless pistol away.

(Once the other player is defeated,the next one will arrive...the winner's character MUST stay.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:40 pm

(That must really suck... but now I need to choose who to have fight next.)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:42 pm

(Take your time...but you can't just input Rorto straight away...he might get weakened from straight fights before being finished by Kardinal...my last character)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:43 pm

(Oh, he's going in last.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:46 pm

(Well, I've decided on who it will be, but how will I introduce them?)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:47 pm

(Spawn from a random ceiling hatch/door/teleport?...or appear out of nowhere like in Tekken Team Battles...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:50 pm

A trap door opened up on the opposite side of the arena to where Lucia was, and a whirring sound occurred.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Lucia gasped and spun around.

The turret scouted ahead,focusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Lenny's head came into view, followed by his crossed arms and torso and finally the rest of his body. He had his regular angry expression, rolling his head round a bit as his neck cracked before looking directly at Lucia.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:01 pm

"...uhh..." Lucia did not have orders to engage this person...but if she had to defend herself...she will.
"Identify yourself!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Lenny snorted at her, noticing Heather's dead body in his view.
"Your worst nightmare..." He growled. All of the sudden, he whipped out his custom pistol, twirling it around a bit before aiming directly at Lucia.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Weaponless as well as in the open,she was in grave danger.

Her pet "Shooter" fired the gun at Lenny in hopes of saving her..it clicked a signal to her to run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next