Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 I_voting_barJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 I_voting_barJandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Sola would aim her shotgun at Lenny's feet when she had a chance...but now is not the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:56 pm

His patience was wearing very thin... he walked back over to the other side of the street and onto the walkway, looking left and right.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Lenny was too far now...Solarina got out from the underside of the car and crouched,looking under the car to check Lenny's position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Lenny shot another street light.
"COME ON." He yelled, snarling.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Sola was close enough to make the shot...

"Right here!" She yelled as she pulled the trigger,having the shotgun aimed at Lenny's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Lenny just managed to rolled to the side and behind the nearby car, although suffered a wound to the right side of his torso from the shot. He growled.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Sola pumped her shotgun before crouching again,sneaking around and finding a new location to flank Lenny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Lenny mumbled something under his breath before hopping back up and aiming at where Sola last was, only to find she was gone. He gritted his teeth as he smashed the front lights of the nearby car in almost uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Sola popped up from her hiding place and fired at Lenny,aiming at his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Lenny ducked down, blindly firing a shot at Sola as his ear started to bleed from being shot.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Sola's shield took the hit,making it change colour from blue to green. She ducked to pump her shotgun...she had 3 shells left for now..she would have to reload later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Lenny still had a few bullets left in his current magazine, along with a spare magazine. He thought to himself, planning out what strategy to use... as he took out the magazine, he picked out a single bullet and placed it in his pocket. This was only to be used as a last resort for himself.
"Let's do this." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:41 am

Sola jumped up and stood on a car,jumping to another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Lenny quickly aimed at Sola before firing three shots, each shot echoing through the street.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:53 pm

2 shots landed on Sola's weakened shield,making it turn red.
"Game's over!" Sola jumped and fired her shotgun at Lenny,an attack from above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Lenny jumped to the side, although getting quite badly wounded in the left shoulder. He grunted as he fell to the floor again before aiming at Sola and taking another two shots.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:59 pm

The first bullet short circuited her shield. The second one hit her chest,making a hole.

She screamed in pain and jumped towards Lenny,going to kick him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Lenny wasn't able to move out of the way, so he took the kick and coughed out a bit of blood. He still had his pistol in his grasp, though, and took the chance to aim at Sola's head. The other magazine was knocked a few feet away, leaving him with just two bullets left.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Sola used the butt of her shotgun to smack Lenny with considerable force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Lenny's nose started to bleed from the impact, along with a bit of blood dripping from his mouth. Just as he squeezed the trigger, his eyesight started to go blurry.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Sola hated big guns pointed at her,she ducked as the bullet ripped out a line of her hair.
"Gck." She only stumbled back. She pumped her shotgun and aimed at Lenny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:11 pm

He had one last bullet left in his magazine... the other one he had in his pocket didn't seem like it was going to be used right now. He slowly stood himself up, ignoring the pain in his shoulder and spitting some blood at Sola's feet, still aiming at her.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:14 pm

"Hey! I polished that!" Sola used her last round after sliding towards Lenny. "TAH!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Lenny was silent as he felt his entire torso get torn apart within a second. He didn't know exactly what had happened, yet he had already squeezed the trigger... maybe the sound of Sola's shotgun made the sound of his gun unheard? He had no idea as he tried staying stood up, growling.
"..." He fell to his back, trying to cling on for his life.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Sola felt a familiar sensation and looked down to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)   Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jandroy VS Loluntilmypie (Rorto/Hobbes)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next