Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 I_vote_lcap/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 I_voting_bar/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 I_vote_lcap/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 I_voting_bar/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\

Go down 
+2
BluePSI
Neyix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Lenny ran after them, looking over his shoulder to see the robot cobra functioning again. One of it's eyes flickered a bit, but it didn't seem to notice them escape.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Paula saw Ness was slowing down a bit, due to his injury, she held him by the arm and helped him along
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:31 pm

"Alright... I think we're safe." Lenny said, coming to a stop. He looked round, noticing they were in a rather dense part of a forest. It was getting rather foggy, and some vines were hanging off trees.
"... Now where are we?" He asked, tugging on a vine to see it snap off.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:38 pm

"Reminds me of a place that was full of zombies..." ness said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:41 pm

"And what place might that be?" Lenny asked, hoping it would be something that he might have seen or at least known about back at home. As he took a closer look round, however, one of the bushes in front of a rather large tree seemed slightly out of shape for some strange reason. It looked slightly greener, and maybe even looked fake.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:14 pm

"Oh, it was a town called Threed, it had a circus right in the middle of it.." Ness explained
"hm? something wrong?" Paula asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:18 pm

"..." Lenny slowly crept to the bush, reaching out for it. Just as he tapped one of the leafs, the bush started to shake about a bit before splitting in two. He took a couple of steps back to see this bush halve itself, until after a while it revealed some kind of trap door that it was hiding.
"... Okay...?" He mumbled to himself, scratching his head. He crouched down to the handle and gave it a tug, but it didn't seem to budge.
"Well isn't that great..." Lenny growled, kicking the handle as it flew off. All of the sudden the trap door gave way to reveal a secret passage, with some stairs leading down.
"..."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:26 am

Lucia wandered around mushroom kingdom aimlessly.
"What a strange place..."

Messilita hopped out the tank from the top hatch and took out her binoculars,scanning the area around with it.
"Where's my sister?..." She said as she looked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:14 pm

In the distance in the view of the binoculars, there appeared to be some sort of flying fortress. After a while, a quick flash appeared from it... what was it doing?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:17 pm

"Huh?..." Messilita wondered what was going on...This was a strange world indeed in her mind and eyes. She started to get down from the tank and go look for her sister."Lucia?...where are you?"

(10% chance stumble upon chaos emerald)
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:49 pm

"Oh! a secret door!" Ness said "there might be something of value inside!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Within moments, a huge blue energy beam shot up into the sky from the ship in the distance, and the earth shook violently.

===

Lenny readied his pistol before making his way down the steps. The stairway was lit up by some naked torches.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Ness followed him and Paula nervously followed Ness
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:03 pm

"Whoo~aaa" Messilita fell onto her bottom and looked around aimlessly..
"What's going oooon~?"
===
Lucia shook about and held onto a tree...She was completely surprised by the sudden shake of the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:08 pm

The stairway just continued going down...
"Any idea where this is leading us?" Lenny asked the other two, keeping his eyes fixed on the staircase.

===

After a while, the blue energy beam thinned before vanishing. The clouds in the sky started to grow a dark grey, and it started to thunder and rain rather heavily.

===

In Bowser's kingdom, he was witnessing all these events.
"This is a strange occurrence..." He pondered, considering the ship actually wasn't his. Maybe it was one of Eggman's secret projects.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:26 pm

"No idea, perhaps some sort of hidden base...?" Ness suggested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:39 pm

"I wonder who's..." Lenny replied, but all of the sudden the flames on the torches burnt out. There was a long, eerie silence.
"..." Just before Lenny was going to say something, some trap doors opened up underneath the three, and Lenny fell through, yelling.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Ness and Paula screamed as they fell
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Lucia was still wandering around Mushroom Kingdom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Speedy Heard Ness And Paula Screaming,As It Was Echoing Out The Trap Door,Speedy Went In,Slowly Watching Out For Traps.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:53 am

"I blame you Ness!" Paula said
"what? we both went in! you could of stayed outside!" Ness replied in an angry tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Speedy Fell Down The Same Trap Hole,And Speedy Screamed as he tried grabbing onto the walls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Something was hiding in the treetops, keeping an eye on Lucia... in fact, almost everyone had something like it stalking them.

===

"Isn't this super..." Lenny growled, punching a wall. At that time, a TV monitor lit up further down, with a large arrow on it pointing to the right. What didn't help was that there was a question mark next to it, and Lenny had no idea what kind of trick this was.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Messilita tried climbing a tree,going to use her binoculars to search for her lost sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:01 pm

One of the things that was hiding in the tree quickly jumped to another in a flash, just looking like a black blur. It was out of Messilita's sight, but it could see her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next