Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 I_vote_lcap/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 I_voting_bar/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 I_vote_lcap/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 I_voting_bar/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\

Go down 
+2
BluePSI
Neyix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:59 pm

The turret aimed at the two, before the tip starting to glow a bright blue... it was charging up.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:59 pm

"How would I know? I don't live here!" Ness said through gritted teeth
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:01 pm

"Hmph." Messilita charged couragously at the tank. "YAAAAAAH!!!"

"..." Lucia just hid behind a large rock(WITH EYES!).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:03 pm

The tank fired a blue energy ball directly at Messilita, although this wasted a lot of it's energy.

===

"... So you got transported here?" Lenny asked the two, not putting his pistol away yet.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:04 pm

"Yes!" Paula said "Why, do you know something about it?" She asked, tightening her grip on her pan slightly
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Messilita dug her foot into the ground and hopped forward with great force,rolling onto the ground as she landed,she ended in crouch position,aiming her rifle at the turret itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:08 pm

"..." Lenny said nothing. He put away his pistol, growling a bit before walking past the two without a word.

===

The turret had a while to cool down yet, but so far this seemed like a very vulnerable tank.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Messilita took some guesses where the energy was stored. She fired at the tank's treads for now.
"Take this!"

Lucia watched from the large rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Nothing was happening, although the turret slowly started to lower down until it was facing Messilita's face.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Ness looked at Paula with a "whats HIS problem?!" expression, Paula giggled slightly and flicked Ness
"Don't be so rude!" she told him
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:12 pm

"Oh....shit..." Messilita started to back off.

"RUN!!!" Lucia shouted.

Messilita started to run as fast as she could from the tank,firing her rifle at the tank when she had the guts to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:15 pm

The same bright blue light appeared at the tip of the turret as bullets bounced off.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Messilita was running for her life from the large tank's energy bolt.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:18 pm

"so where now? if we follow that guy he'll probably just thing of us as a Nuisance" Ness said
"Well, there must be others somewhere..." Paula replyed, a little nervous that any others they might be might be just as unfriendly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Lenny paused for a moment... he wasn't going to leave those two on their own, and he needed the help also.
"..." He thought hard about what to do.

===

The tank was about to fire, until all of the sudden smoke started pouring out from the sides before the entire turret blew up violently... it wasn't fully cooled down.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:28 pm

"Ok Paula, lets check the other way.." Ness said to Paula
"Sure, ok" Paula nodded
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:29 pm

"Whaaat?" Messilita used her boots as a type of brake..being in a halt. She looked at the tank..
"Kardinal's tech does not usually blow up all of a sudden...I wonder what is going on..." She casually walked towards the tank...curiously.

Lucia thought the tank was still operational,she hid behind the rock still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Speedy Jumped Onto The Tank "There Might Be Some Useful Information Within The Tank."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:28 pm

"Nice one Sonic!" Messilita cheered Speedy.

(Since Speedy looks a lot like Sonic...Eggman will be FOOLED!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:30 pm

"Do I Gotta Whack Some Sense Into You With My Gun?IM NOT SONIC"!*Speedy Said,Holding His Assault Rifle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Part of the tank exploded, with several bolts flying into the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:34 pm

"Whoa!"Speedy Said,Now Bracing Himself Incase Another Explosion Happens.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:34 pm

"Whatever you say Sonic..." Messilita scratched her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:36 pm

"Sonic Isn't My Name....Jeeze...."Speedy Said,Annoyed
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10500/10500/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9750/9750/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm

(Recap, please? >.< I forgot where I left off....)
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\   /~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

/~+||Super Mario Bros. Z||+~\
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next