Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Name::
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:57 am

"You were expecting an electrician?" Aaron joked. "We saw the blackout from our room. It was just this building, so I thought something was up and I wanted to see if you were okay."
===
"What about the other people in the building? Should I guide them out?" Ciel asked.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:17 am

"I'm alright. The blackout here is nothing serious, should be fine...or are you just scared a ghost would come out and kill me? Kekekek.." Messilita menacingly moved towards Aaron in a ghostly manner.
===
"Go ahead. We'll meet you at the entrance, call out if you need help." Elisa nodded at Ciel's proposed action.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:52 pm

"Bob, stay in here and make sure everyone's alright." Az ordered his younger brother, who nodded without being seen in the darkness. He himself went out, switching on the light on his pistol and using it to try and light the way. He was looking to head upstairs.

"Take aim." Y'lotraak gave the order to the scout in the diner... her voice was quieter. She was trying to hear every single breath taken in the diner and see everything on the night-vision camera. The talking was easy to hear and locate, however.
There was a small red dot that appeared to be hovering some way in the back of the diner, and was moving very, very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Elisa checked her phone. It was offline,affected by the EMP as well. "Wait a minute.. a simple power cut? Only an EMP can--" Sudden realisation.

"EMP?" Lucia asked, interested in the discovery.
===
Messilita was pretty much focused on Aaron currently.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:12 pm

"...Something to that effect, yeah." Aaron said even though he didn't think ghosts could kill.
===
Ciel had gone off into the other direction, trying to lead the other residents toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:37 pm

"Fire."
There was a faint snip from the back of the diner. After a thin wind cut past Aaron and Messilita, one of the glass windows at the front entrance all of the sudden smashed into pieces, shards spraying on the outside street.

Az continued up the stairs, trying to quieten his footsteps by treading carefully and the whole time keeping his eyes glued on the top of the stairways.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Mobians in the diner panicked. One was impaled by glass shards while the others just went into full panic mode and ran around. Messilita was startled by the glass shatter while being un-affected by the fact that the glass shards would not pierce her skin. "Get down!" She shouted at Aaron after realising that a gunshot might have caused that.
===
In the hotel, the technicians were trying to find out what caused the black-out even after trying to restart the generator.

Lucia followed Elisa downward to the main entrance. "I hope that girl knows how to handle crowds, they aren't the same after what they've been through." She heard from her mother. "I know she can." Lucia replied. "Okay.. just follow me."
===
Ivy looked through the recon data from the camera bugs, looking at the city from the inside. "Interesting data." She said after flipping through to the one that overlooked the hotel and diner.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:28 pm

"What's going on?" Lenny asked. He wasn't in any mood to do some more scouting and infiltrating, but he wanted to know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:42 pm

"Well, this mobian city is being messed up. I don't know what's causing it though. Hey,shouldn't you be in your room?" Ivy turned to face Lenny by rotating her chair.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:55 pm

Ciel was focused on finding civilians and leading them to safety. If anyone got lost, it was her job to help.
===
Aaron had a natural reaction, and went for cover.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:02 am

"Aren't you moving the rest of your battalion or whatever into that city?" Lenny countered the question, scratching the tip of his ear.

Az heard something getting sliced and diced further up the stairs. It didn't sound like something he himself would be able to deal with.
"Ffffffffudge..." He murmured to himself, now wishing he hadn't gone alone. He wasn't actually much of a fighter, anyway. But that was slowly starting to change from the war.

Although the shot had missed, there was still some more surprises coming... one wasn't a particularly nice one. A large but brief torrent of fire ignited the front counter, most of the fire shooting over and scorching the ceilings. Another light snip sounded, with another glass window shattering into bits again.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:18 am

Messilita crawled to a flipped table, avoiding fire as much as she can. "Darn it! Here too!? I thought this place was damn safe!! And I left my gun upstairs!-- oh right.. it doesn't have ammo. I'll remember to buy some while I'm here."
===
"Gunfire!" Elisa heard from downstairs but she doesn't remember the direction from which it came.

"G-gunfire?!" Lucia crept to her mom,keeping close.
===
"I'm not a battalion commander. I'm sort of a co-ordinator." Ivy explained, looking rather annoyed. "Buzz off,I have work to do. Droids don't give orders by themselves you know." She spun around to face the 6 monitors at her workstation.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:29 pm

"Targets are hidden."
"lush them out."

... A small sphere was lobbed over, a couple of metres in front of Aaron and Messilita. It began to beep once it hit the ground.

"Ma'am, the outpost northwest of our HQ is starting to build up a lot of forces. What should we do?"
"Which of the enemies outposts are nearest to the HQ?"
"... Three."
"We'll wait for more forces to build up. Tell me when there's an excess and then I'll plan the next move."

Az saw the door... he pressed himself against the wall, looking at the door handle. He put his ear as close as he could to the door without pressing against it, trying to listen for any movement behind the door. He was on edge right now.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:49 pm

A large meal of a whole roast chicken with a side of potato wedges and garden vegetables awaited on Lenny's room table, they were kept hot by a radiator. A small card was resting beside the meal. "Apologies. -Ivy"
===
Messilita watched the sphere get lobbed over, she was thinking what the heck it could be.. but then she heard beeping. "Grenade!!" She ran over to it to kick it back.
---
Elisa was nearing the 1st floor,where civilians were evacuating the building. The sheep was gone..hmm. As soon as she heard "Grenade" she knew something was already wrong. "Enemy forces?! Here?!"

"What?" Lucia was alerted by this. "But-."
===
Dark Jandroy was plotting what he would do with the new-found ultimate power source... He was planning more of unifying all 7 of them... But for now, the only one he has will be used for something massively sinister. "Yes. This will power one of the most powerful fortresses!"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Ciel was busy making sure that all the residents had been evacuated, guiding them down.
---
"..." Alouette had a grip on StormRend. She knew a fight was coming.
===
Aaron looked at Messilita... the second the grenade exploded was his cue to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Lenny flicked away the card, completely ignoring the note on it. He sat down, taking his blazer off and rolling his sleeves up. He dug into his meal, his stomach pretty much begging for food.

The sphere spewed out a large amount of dark red smoke which quickly rose up and took up most of the eating area in the diner, restricting sight and air. The scout at the back continued to monitor Messilita and Aaron, trying to find a suitable opportunity to attack.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Hmm, taste like chicken.
===
Messilita inhaled the smoke,coughing violently and unable to stabilise herself.
===
Elisa got out of the apartment and looked into the diner, spotting the smoke quickly but she couldn't see past that.

Mobian civilians in the diner and hotel panicked their way out...just where are the authorities?!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:38 pm

The scout took another aim, his infra-red allowing him clear sight through the smoke. All he needed to do now was squeeze the trigger.

Borion was now sat on the chair nearest to the window, taking a look at the diner. He saw the smoke, growing highly concerned for the safety of the group. He wasn't quite there with calling everyone a 'team' yet, although that label would probably be granted if the group actually managed to accomplish something huge.

"..." Doraaz could feel all of his fur stood on end as he tiptoed down the rather long hallway. He never liked abandoned hotels, especially dark ones. Maybe that was because he watched too many horror films. A door creaked open next to him by a millimetre, causing him to spin right round to it and point the pistol at the gap in the doorway... he couldn't see anything in there. Unsure of whether or not to press on, he decided to continue. One last look over his shoulder eased him a tad.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Messilita staggered for the exit,having trouble navigating around the smoke. "damn it."
===
There was nothing Elisa or Lucia would do now...nothing that interests Jan anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Aaron could barely breathe through the smoke, but at least he was able to see his target thanks to his implant... he tried a fire a shot from his pistol.
===
"...Just tell me what needs to be done in there." Alouette said, basically her way of saying 'I have no ideas, what do I do?'
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:01 pm

The scout suffered a shot right trough the head. Just after he was shot, a twitch caused him to fire a large dart past Aaron's cheek, penetrating the wall on the other side of the diner, before the scout fell onto his back behind the counter. He was dead.

Lenny was thinking about his own personal things... what he missed. Odin City happened to be the first thing he remembered. How business flourished there, and most likely still did in today's world. But he was foggy on something which he couldn't help but feel was vital for the cause of the war.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:41 pm

"Do what you can to help them out.. Anything!" Elisa told Alouette.
===
After a few tries, Messilita pushed the door and staggered out from the diner. "Aw man, I'm not smoking forever."

"Sis! Look out!!" Lucia shouted as a truck was about to hit Messilita.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:06 pm

Aaron reached out for Messilita... if he tried to do anything, the truck would hit them both.
===
Alouette sprinted in front, creating a ramp of ice. "Itetsuke."
Without any traction, the truck would just harmlessly slide back down the ramp.
...Right?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Messilita ducked as the speeding truck went up the ramp infront of her and flew a few meters before landing behind her, causing no harm. "Well Fudgecaik! I didn't know THAT can come from someone!"
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Borion saw Messilita come out, struggling and coughing. He was half relieved, although he hadn't seen Aaron come back out yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next