Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Once they were close enough, Az looked around in the cockpit, trying to gauge whether the place would be safe enough. If it was, he could simply lay back or look for resources and calm himself down. If it wasn't, it was more of the same for him.

A few of the kamikaze jets were shot down or blasted into pieces. The remaining four darted into two laser batteries, a gun and a flak cannon, each a different target, with speed. The large armoured points on the noses of the jets looked like it could pierce medium armour.

Unfortunately, another swarm of 50 missiles had been launched, heading toward the ship again. The giant flying ship which was once advancing now remained in place, not looking to close any more space between it and the enemy ship.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Name::
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:25 pm

What remained of YukibŨro had an oriental air to it. The buildings ranged in size, with several burned to the ground years before. Many were now covered in vines. There was a rather large tombstone in the center, with many flowers that had already withered away.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:29 am

"... Hmm..." Doraaz couldn't sense anything, but something about the area made him feel uneven. "It's untouched... it's just ruins?" He asked, trying to relieve himself from the thought of something sneaking around without them realizing.
"One of us should take a look around whilst the rest set up somewhere to rest." Borion said, clearly offering to be the scout as he walked backwards to the exit platform door.

"Miss commander Yolo." The same chief from earlier had a radio, leaning against his Govora mount. His tribe was now resting inside a small and very old MRA outpost, which was nothing but a collection of clusters of desert camo cloth, sticks, poles, broken satellite dishes and a couple of burnt Mobian skeletons here and there.
"It's Y'lotraak, you buffoon."
"Whatever. I think I found your wanted puffballs."
"When did you see them?"
"Not 1 hour ago. They were in Balklund."
"Why didn't you tell the damn officer when he showed up?!"
"Because he kicked us out almost straight away. It's not like staying there was a good thing apart from the beer."
"Which way were they headed?"
"... North. Definitely North."
"I'll have the Twins go down there and head North, then."
"Yup... just tell me when we can do some demolition jobs."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:07 am

Ivy's convoy had reached the ruins and are now searching through the wreck, droids cutting through debris and using energy locators to find the emerald deep inside.
===
Flak cannons were easily taken out but the lance cannons needed 2 hits to destroy. The laser batteries seemed very tough to destroy as they are large. The main gun in the front was still charging...but close to completion.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:30 pm

The plethora of missiles didn't cease. Kamikaze jets continued to head over past the missile clouds, slowly turning from a nuisance into a rather dangerous attack sequence. Then, one giant missile could be seen firing out from the distant enemy. It was headed directly for the ship... a strategic warhead.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:35 pm

"Right then, I'll see if I can scavenge supplies." Ciel said, seeing as how everyone else was basically snoozing.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 pm

"Me too." Borion said. Doraaz drove over to the large tombstone to take a look for himself, stopping the vehicle once it was side by side. He opened up the back door platform, allowing Ciel and Borion to take a look around themselves. "Call me if you run into trouble." Borion said, readying his hefty MG and walking off to take a look around. Doraaz got out with the engine killing itself, walking over to take a closer look at this tombstone.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:43 pm

"Warhead detected." Ivy was alerted to this and went to a truck,grabbing her railgun and going outside, she was going to snipe the giant missile with one sleek round. She took careful aim.
===
Some kind of energy flux shot into the sky from nowhere. A sort of artillery round that ignored gravity and went in a straight line across the terrain. It was too high to hit anything.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:04 pm

The missile was already half way to it's target, the enemy ship. Blowing it up now wouldn't cause damage, but the resulting explosion would rock both the missile platform and the ship.

"Hmm..." Doraaz was still looking at the giant tombstone. "Looks like a grave." He thought aloud, taking a look at the flowers which were dying, or dead.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:15 pm

Ivy fired her railgun at the missile. A pile of rubble fell onto a droid and it died.
===

Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:18 pm

The tombstone held a list of the deceased, apparently a task that Alouette took the liberty of recording. The flowers had obviously withered away over the years, and were hard to recognize.
Ciel went inside one of the houses, looking for supplies.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:17 pm

The missile was blown up... a mixture of blue, white and orange lit up the area in a flash, before a huge ball of ash, fire and nuclear matter with similar colours inside began to expand. A huge shockwave was thrown out, causing a lot of sand to get kicked up - it was like a mini-sandstorm. The missile platform was pushed back a few metres and tilted up slightly from the detonation.

Borion looked inside the nearest building... to his surprise, there were a couple of small bags of sweets and a 300ml bottle of water next to a dead skeleton. He went over to pick them up, seeing they were almost out of date and the packaging was a little gritty.
"Well, it's edible." Borion mumbled to himself. He walked back out, heading over to the APC. Doraaz heard him walking back. He turned round, going round to have a look.
"What did you find?" He asked.
"Just these. Might last us a day or two if we rationalize them." Borion said.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:35 pm

"Huh? Hey!" Ciel found some bed rolls, a couple cans of preserved meat, and a small bag of rice in what used to be the Haruno family's home.
She went to head outside when she heard a small squeak. She realized she stepped on a small doll, which likely belonged to Prairie at some point.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Borion and Doraaz both looked over to Ciel once they heard the squeak. Doraaz was about to rush over.
"What was that?" He asked in a concerned tone, thinking it could be a trap.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:07 pm

"...It's just a little doll." Ciel said, picking it up. "...My Operator has a younger sister, so it might've belonged to her once. Anyway, look what I found."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:27 pm

"We could use some more drinks." Doraaz commented. "And something that'll help us find out where we should be going. Put all the food in the back." He said, and began walking off to, obviously, look for something to drink. Borion walked up the ramp, taking a look round to see if there was any cupboard or compartment for them to store their food. He saw under one of the seats closest to the driver seat that there was a handle on a box underneath. He walked over and pulled on the lever. It turned out there was an entire compartment that was quite deep, possibly going through to the bottom of the hull of the vehicle, which had a spare Domarian assault troop rifle and three big magazine clips for it. Using his strength, he pulled out the rifle, even though it was almost as big and as heavy as his MG, then did the same with the magazine clips.
"If anyone needs a gun, there's one." Borion joked. The rifle was far too big and clunky for a Mobian to be able to hold. He put a packet of sweets in there with the water, opening up the other packet and pulling a pastil and taking a bite. "..." He chewed slowly. "... Mmm. Not bad." They were quite refreshing, a little bit sour but also quite sweet.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Ciel went to put the food she had found in the back... but she had no idea where to put the bed rolls. They were somewhat small, considering.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:43 am

"Uh... you're not planning on sleeping any time soon, are you?" Borion asked Ciel, at the same time holding the packet of sweets out to her to offer one. Az checked one building... nothing. He went round into another building, hoping to find more water. Nothing still. He rolled his eyes, walking on to the next one.

A Balklund resident was walking outside from the bar, scratching his back and looking around. He saw the ships fighting in the distance, wanting to know who would win. He was going to stay and look at the sight, but without warning, two rockets soared low over the small village, causing him to flinch and fall to the ground. They both stopped once they got to where the large shack once remained, revealing themselves to be two mechanical chrome Mobians - One had dark red markings on it with a vulcan cannon on one arm and a buzzsaw on the other; the other one had black markings on it with a rocket launcher on one arm and a modified chainsaw on the other... he stared at them, wondering what they were there for. They were only taking a look round.
"Here." One of them saw the tyre marks of the APC with the large footprints of the Govora that had chased them. They saw them heading off north, so assumed that was where their targets were. They jetted off, sweeping a lot of sand back that engulfed the watching resident.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:46 am

"...Well, I'm not, but it's still better than sleeping on the ground for everyone else." Ciel said, taking him up on his offer. "Hmm! Good find."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Messilita woke up to the explosion in the distance. "Huh?"
===
The strategic explosion was so strategic it rocked the battleship strategically. Causing droids to fall down and die.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Doraaz came back with a single can of soda... it was quite a large can, actually.
"We got everything?" Doraaz asked Ciel, since she seemed to know this place. Borion looked to the explosion, wondering who had lost.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:44 pm

"I think so... this might last for a few days." Ciel said. "We taking the bed rolls or no?"

"Ngh?" Aaron woke up.

Last edited by Rawrgna the Bloodfridge on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Ivy went past the droid column into the core room, she looked at the very centre of the room and saw a bright red light. She walked closer to it and picked up the chaos emerald. The lights in the core room shut down due to no power.
===
Messilita ran out of the APC,panicking. "What the hell was that!?"
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:56 pm

"Yeah, let's put them into the truck and go." Doraaz said, walking around the vehicle to get to the driver seat.
"Just an explosion." Borion casually replied.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Ciel nodded, putting them in the truck, getting inside afterward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next