Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:53 pm

"Shhh, they'll hear you." Doraaz hushed her. He didn't pay attention to the droids... he just studied the Mobian. He was pretty disgusted by him, as a matter of fact.

Lenny took the sniper like he was just taking a spanner out of a toolbox - His only thought was how he was going to use it. He was accurate enough with his revolver, but if there were any higher-armoured targets, the sniper would most likely do the job. He returned to Ivy, holding the sniper.
"Give me the co-ordinates." He impatiently requested.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:56 pm

"Here." Ivy handed him a PDA with GPS and updating objectives screen. "Now good hunting." She saluted to Lenny.
===
"So?" Messilita said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Doraaz was losing his temper with this girl... he facepalmed, trying to ventilate his anger.
"Just wait until we get there!" He growled.

"Mhm." He turned around and walked off out of the outpost, getting into his car and setting up the GPS to the one built into the car. Switching the engine back on and putting the vehicle in gear, he did a semi-donut before racing off to the location. He was determined to show Ivy he was worth the investment.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Alouette didn't seem all too open to the idea of working with a potential enemy, despite what she said earlier. She ran her fingers across StormRend's handle in anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:10 pm

"Halt." Leo commanded everyone. The tank stopped moving and the droids halted. "We're here" He said.. then pointed at the outpost ahead. It was large and had 3 shuttles docked. It was on top of a hill and had very defensive positions. It would take a beast or a shadow to penetrate the defences.
===
Ivy continued onto her own business, making sure defences of the current outpost is optimal.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:21 pm

"..." Doraaz took a look out, noticing the outpost. "Aren't you gonna help?" He asked Leo. It felt like a suicide mission going in there just as them.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:36 pm

"Don't yap, of course I will assist. Stay inside the tank's shield while taking out the enemies. We may not take them all out but we will make it to the shuttle bays, I assure you. IF we work together!" Leo yapped.

The droids powered up their personal shields and formed a semi-circle at the front of the tank.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Doraaz wasn't going to risk throwing the group into open fire like that. He also didn't want to risk any lives... in fact, he was already regretting this decision.
"Alright... take us in."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:56 am

Leo went into his tank and closed the hatch, the stealth generator sparked as it droned alive. The entire group within 2 meters were invisible from plain sight.

"Moving in, the stealth generator will only keep us invisible from sniper fire. Once the stealth generator fails,shoot all enemies on sight and quickly move toward the shuttle bays!" His voice could be heard from the back's speakers.
===
Ivy had some lunch. Sausages with cheese and a side of salad.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:06 am

At the same time, Lenny was closing in from the opposite direction. He'd stopped, keeping the car a safe distance away from the outpost. He put the rifle down on the floor and lay down himself, looking through the scope to take a look at the defences...

The main thing that could be seen was the shield generator - it was one of the more mobiles ones and the dome shield barely managed to cover the diameter of the outpost. There were six light mech units scattered round with a similar number of medium tanks, in the middle of the outpost was a single heavy mech. They had managed to deploy a few regular point defence turrets which could comfortably deal with average combat, but nothing heavy. There weren't a lot of Assault troops, with only a handful of Snipers set up around the area. One of them had even spotted Lenny.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:26 am

Ciel kept her wits about her, forming a plan of attack in her mind. She wanted to keep track of what was there and how many she needed to kill. She was actually taking this seriously, unlike in a past life of hers.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:28 pm

As the tank covering the group in stealth creeped closer and closer to the enemy outpost, the energy started dropping quicker and quicker. It won't be long until the stealth failed.
"Freaking suicide.." Messilita mumbled,having her rifle ready.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:44 pm

Lenny had an enemy sniper shot zip into the ground in front of him and spray some earth into his face.
"You son of a bitch." He murmured, taking a look through the scope to see a sniper aiming at him. A flash came from the nuzzle, shooting one of his quills off and causing some bleeding. He tried ignoring the stinging pain, but it put off his accuracy a little.

"Can we go any faster?" Doraaz could hear the gunshots coming from the base, thinking they were firing at them.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Aaron loaded a new clip into his rifle, wanting to make sure it was ready for action.

Alouette took a firm grip on StormRend.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:39 am

There was nothing coming from the tank in reply. Perhaps utter ignorance or complete concentration?...

Soon,the stealth generation field started to give out signs of failing, like sparking and soon shut down. The tank fired off its first AP round against the more heavier targets while most of the elite droids shot off their heavy plasma rifles against the medium and lighter targets.

Messilita let out a battlecry and fired her rifle against the lighter targets.

The tank was leading the way,heading for a hangar-like building.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:49 am

The shield went down rather quickly. A much larger mech armed with dual Titan.5 cannons for arms became uncloaked once it was hit. Nothing TOO big, but it certainly posed a threat as it began opening fire. All of the defence turrets, tanks and mechs began opening fire, with the mechs beginning to advance toward their enemies.
"Move move move move MOVE!" Doraaz yelled, turning himself invisible and going in to try and sneak behind enemy quarters. Two medium gunships rose up once they had been uncloaked, remaining in the skies for supporting fire.

Lenny blasted through the head of the sniper that had spotted him. He heard the fire coming in from the other side, almost getting shot himself. He picked himself up from the ground and began running over, keeping the sniper on the floor and deciding to go in with his magnum alone.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:54 am

Aaron began a firing sequence on the enemy forces, focusing on higher-priority targets and making every shot count.

Ciel arranged her wing pieces into a revolver-like formation, ready to provide anti-air support.

Alouette focused on silencing the mechs, rushing into close combat.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:56 am

"Stay behind the tank if you want to live!" The speaker shouted as the tank fired another shot, having a high rate of fire. Its defence shields were soaking up all the damage for now. The droids were even harder to destroy when their jetpacks allowed them to soar over the enemies and fire rockets at them from the side of their packs, they continued firing with their plasma rifles.
---
Lenny's PDA started beeping, it was Ivy. "What's going on? I hear like the whole base is after you!"
---
Messilita hid behind the droids to reload..but once they took off to the skies,she panicked to the tank and hid behind it. "Gaaah!"
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:03 am

For some strange reason, the shield had come back up again...turned out that there was an electrics failure. And now a dead electrician. About a fifth of their numbers had dropped, with the big mechs still standing strong and firing away. Most of the mechs which had come up close to the attackers were destroyed and reduced to ash and scrap, with the gunships still firing down against the invaders.

"There's been a mix up!" Lenny shouted out, spinning out from around the corner and placing a shot perfectly through the middle of one of the Assault's heads, who fell back dead. "There's some other attackers coming in from the other side!" He managed to get back behind cover as a rocket wailed past his ear, and very luckily for him missed his car.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:08 am

Alouette excelled the most in close combat, apparently not heeding Leo's advice at first. She created a huge glacier in front of her, and thrusted it toward one of the mechs. The attack drained StormRend's power, so she rushed back to the tank to charge her armagus again.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:12 am

"I'm giving you a secondary objective. Find out who they are and report to me, I'll give you further orders once you completed both objectives." Ivy ringed out.
===
The hover tank was quite manoeuvrable, moving side to side to avoid being hit while its own shield used an extra capacitor to soak up more hits than a usual shield.
"We're almost there,keep this up." Leo said as another round fired upon the bigger mechs. A rocket had hit the side of the shield and left fragments flying behind,almost scratching Messilita's side.

"Can you be at least a little more CAREFUL!?" She complained, panting.
---
Droids were beginning to fall from the sky,being picked off.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:21 am

The shield now was almost depleted - The full firepower of the attacking group would then be able to unleash itself. Doraaz snuck through the shield, looking round as he remained untouched and unseen... but there was something else he could almost swear he saw moving about. It wasn't Lenny. Once the shields died, numbers began to fall again. One of the heavy mechs had been eradicated, forcing the largest to amp up it's firepower quite significantly. The shots now had a ranged effect upon impact.

"Can I--?" A massive bullet hole was blasted through the wall above his head. There was a CQC troop inside the building, which had picked up on his conversation he was having, wielding a quad-barreled shotgun. Lenny couldn't aim his revolver in time, with another thundering blast from the shotgun cracking a crater into the ground. He rolled to the side, managing to place a shot but only on the shoulder... which did nothing. "Oh for--" He scrambled back up, running to get enough distance.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:47 pm

A droid died.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:43 pm

One of the gunships had fallen - It landed on top of one of the buildings, forcing a large hole into the roof as it exploded into fire. The last of the light mechs were taken out, leaving the tanks, the larger mechs and the snipers to be dealt with.
Once Lenny had ambushed the CQC soldier and fired two shots through his head, he then began trying to figure out who the attackers were. He could see the large tank.
"There's some kind of tank... a hovering one. Pretty heavily armoured." He reported. He couldn't quite see the other characters around there. Then he looked up. "And some flying robots."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:44 pm

"Hover tanks?.. I don't remember having the enemy owning one of those. Elaborate,please." Ivy was thinking about the situation there, could it be one of the lost divisions?
===
"Hello,sucker!" Messilita jumped onto a sniper to scare him. Aiming at his head.
---
"Tank is heavily damaged,pulling back." Leo started his way to safety,being routed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next